** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Major League Baseball

Re: Major League Baseball 2 pts Chicago White Sox (-1.5) to beat San Francisco Giants 2.65 William Hill 1 pts Chicago White Sox (-2.5) to beat San Francisco Giants 4.00 bet365 This is without doubt the pitching matchup of the day with the Giants Tim Hudson facing the White Sox Chris Sale. Hudson leads MLB in ERA this season and enters with a record of 7-2. Sale is right behind him with a 5-1 record and a sub 2 ERA. San Francisco are streaky offensively and can just as easy score 12 or 0 in a night, against sale the latter is far more likely than the former particularly at "The Cell". Speaking of Chicago's ballpark it is also the stadium where in 5 starts Hudson has struggled the most and his earned run average spikes to 9. As with a lot of stats its a relatively small sample size but enough to place doubt on the Giants who have faltered lately and make the Sox a play. 5 pts Seattle Mariners to beat San Diego Padres 1.80 William Hill We played the Mariners the last time King Felix took to the hill and Hernandez is up again tonight. Sadly for us the Mariners couldnt score and lost 1-0 on that occasion. If Seattle fail to score tonight this game actually may never end! San Diego lack much of anything offensively and Felix Hernandez hasnt lost at Petco Park in six career starts. Andrew Cashner is the Padres "ace" which is a loose usage of the term and has been hit and miss since some time on the disabled list with an injury. He gave up 4 runs his last outing and seems an unlikely candidate to win even if this does develop into a pitching duel with Hernandez. That is likely all for me tonight. Good luck to all who play!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Major League Baseball

2 pts Chicago White Sox (-1.5) to beat San Francisco Giants 2.65 William Hill:spank 1 pts Chicago White Sox (-2.5) to beat San Francisco Giants 4.00 bet365:spankbullpen chucked it away!!!! 5 pts Seattle Mariners to beat San Diego Padres 1.80 William Hill:( Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
season record 18-19 total staked 87 pts total returned 114.23 total profit 27.23

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts Oakland Athletics (-1.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 2.30 Coral 2 pts Oakland Athletics (-2.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 3.15 Bet365 1 pts Oakland Athletics (-4.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 6.25 Bet365 The Oakland Athletics lead MLB in runs scored this season and have Scott Kazmir who has been pitching like Cy Young after a few years on the scrap heap when it looked like his career was done and dusted. He comes in with a record of 8-2 with a 2.05 ERA on the year and has been particularly good his last 7 starts. The same cannot be said either of Jake Peavy who whilst throwing a decent effort last time out has been struggling for a little while now and hasn't recorded a win in over a month, when you take into account that Boston have suffered through some offensive woes at times this season as well and have scored almost 100 runs less than the Athletics then I expect them to win tonight and there is potential they could win very well indeed. This is my only play today so good luck to all who play.

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 2.65 William Hill 2 pts New York Yankees (-3.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 5.25 Bet365 The Yankees are on something of a roll having swept the division leading Blue Jays and now have the Orioles coming to town. Hiroki Kuroda pitches for the Yanks tonight and if we forgive a below average start the last time he has behind Tanaka been the most consistent pitcher in the New York rotation and has good numbers agaisnt these Baltimore Orioles. Ubaldo Jiminez takes the ball for the O's and has struggled against New York, he remains winless in over a month but has shown signs of improvement recently, the Orioles have some key cogs in their lineup missing and/or struggling and while I am no fan of relying on the New York offense for production I am hopeful they can put some runs on the board off Jiminez and remain hot 4 pts New York Mets @ Miami Marlins Under 7.5 Total runs 1.80 Skybet 2 pts Race to 3 runs - neither team 7.50 Skybet The New York Mets cannot buy a run at the moment and are seriously struggling at the plate. Tonight they face Miami and Henderson Alvarez who has an ERA of 1.60 his last 6 starts and has a habit of receiving very few runs in offensive support. Daisuke Matsuzaka opposes for the offensively struggling Mets, the key here is Dice-K continuing to pitch well, his ERA is below 3 for the year and Miami has potential to score runs led by Giancarlo Stanton and his 20 home runs for the year, assuming he pitches well tonight, this historically low scoring fixture at an average of less than 4 runs per game the last 7 meetings will go under this number comfortably. 4 pts Houston Astros @Tampa Bay Rays Under 7.5 Total Runs 1.73 Skybet 2 pts Houston Astros to beat Tampa Bay Rays 2.70 Boylesports These two teams do not score lots of runs, Davis Price has been back to his normal self of sorts lately after a really poor patch and the Rays will hope he continues to pitch well to increase an already high trade value as the deadline approaches next month. Jack Cosart has pitched well both against the Rays and when pitching on the road but has struggled with run support from the offensive side. Altuve returning recently for the Astros may well help with run production for them but this looks another low scorer tonight, might be worth a small play on the Astros as well as they are overpriced due to Price being on the mound for the opposition. 8 pts Colorado Rockies (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.70 Coral 2 pts Colorado Rockies (-3.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.50 Bet365 1 pts Colorado Rockies (-5.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 11.00 Bet365 This is a case of "make hay whilst Marco Estrada is still in the big leagues". We opposed the last time he pitched due to his issues with home runs, he gave up 3 in that start against the Reds. Tonight he has to pitch in Colorado of all places!!! there can be no worse mix for the Brewers here. Christian Bergman pitches for the Rox and while he has been average at this point, against Estrada in this ballpark that should be plenty good enough. Colorado has won 20 of 26 games with Milwaukee at Coors Field.

4 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 2.65 William Hill:D 2 pts New York Yankees (-3.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 5.25 Bet365:@ 4 pts New York Mets @ Miami Marlins Under 7.5 Total runs 1.80 Skybet:D 2 pts Race to 3 runs - neither team 7.50 Skybet:@ 4 pts Houston Astros @Tampa Bay Rays Under 7.5 Total Runs 1.73 Skybet:D 2 pts Houston Astros to beat Tampa Bay Rays 2.70 Boylesports:D 8 pts Colorado Rockies (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.70 Coral:$ 2 pts Colorado Rockies (-3.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.50 Bet365:$ 1 pts Colorado Rockies (-5.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 11.00 Bet365:$
season record 23-26 total staked 123 pts total returned 153.55 total profit 30.55

Re: Major League Baseball 6 pts Milwaukee Brewers v Colorado Rockies over 10 5 total runs 1.80 skybet 4 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.25 skybet 2 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 3.85 bet365 After last nights run fest at Coors Field it looks likely that tonights meeting will result in the same sort of production at the plate. Willy Peralta is on the mound for Milwaukee and has been reasonably solid without winning his last few starts but in a small sample size has an ERA of 9 against the Rockies. The Rockies have calked Christian Friedrich up from triple A for a spot start. It is hard to see why Friedrich was the man. We havent seen him in two seasons in MLB when he went 5-8 with an ERA over 6 before getting injures. In triple A this year he is 1-8 with a 7.89 ERA!!!!! There is definitely runs in this game. As a "cover" just in case Peralta pitches superbly well and the total goes under its worth playing Milwaukee to win on the run line and to buy some runs as well as it seems likely that they should light up the scoreboard for a consecutive night and hopefully we can cash on everything Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball 3 pts Miami Marlins (-1.5) to beat New York Mets 2.65 William Hill 2 pts Miami Marlins (-2.5) to beat New York Mets 3.75 bet365 1 pts Miami Marlins (-4.5) to beat New York Mets 7.75 bet365 We will take a chance tonight that Tom Koehler will rediscover his form against a lineup that he has dominated in recent times and that bar Daniel Murphy and David Wright is really struggling quite badly. Jacon deGrom opposes for the Mets and he started reasonably well before struggling badly the last few starts culminating in giving up 6 rans his last time on the hill. This Miami lineup is dangerous and can score runs fast if you make mistakes so i am hopeful that even if Koehler does make mistakes he makes them against the right hitters and doesnt get punished and that the Marlins put a few on the board in a comfortable win Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts Chicago Cubs to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 1.98 bet365 It is worth taking the chance that the Cubs emerge with the win tonight with Travis Wood pitching, a number of the key hitters of the Pirates have struggled against him and has won 5 of 6 starts and the cubs have won 9 of 11 Vance Worley is pitching for the Bucs tonight and if you have been reading my previews for a week or so you will know i am no fan of his after we opposed when he was called up to pitch against Miami last week. He pitched better than hoped and expected that day but the Pirates still lost. I am willing to bet that he hasnt turned the corner and the Cubs are in good form and could be the team to dismantle him. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-1.5) to beat San Diego Padres 2.63 skybet 2 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-3.5) to beat San Diego Padres 5.50 skybet 1 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-5.5) to beat San Diego Padres 12.00 bet365 Josh Beckett is up tonight and while it cannot be expected that he repeats his recent no hitter, he has been pitching exceptionally well which is bad news for the Padres who struggle to score runs on the best of days. Tyson Ross pitching for San Diego is trending downwards, he had control issues in his last outing walking 7 batters - the most in a game for his career and giving up 5 runs which will happen if you give up bases for free. I dont like to trust the Dodgers offense and view them similarly to the Yankees but in this spot where San Diego may struggle to score at all it is worth a play. That will be all from me today. Good luck to all who play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6 pts Milwaukee Brewers v Colorado Rockies over 10 5 total runs 1.80 skybet:D 4 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.25 skybet:D 2 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 3.85 bet365:D
3 pts Miami Marlins (-1.5) to beat New York Mets 2.65 William Hill:( 2 pts Miami Marlins (-2.5) to beat New York Mets 3.75 bet365:( 1 pts Miami Marlins (-4.5) to beat New York Mets 7.75 bet365:(
cubs in a rain delay at the minute, will see how they and the dodgers get on later. after the early starts w/l record 22-24 total staked 141 pts total returns 181.05 total profit 40.05 pts

4 pts Chicago Cubs to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 1.98 bet365:(
4 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-1.5) to beat San Diego Padres 2.63 skybet:clap 2 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-3.5) to beat San Diego Padres 5.50 skybet:( 1 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-5.5) to beat San Diego Padres 12.00 bet365:(
season record 23-27 total stakes 152 pts total returns 191.57 total profit 39.57

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-1.5) to beat San Diego Padres 2.30 William Hill 2 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-3.5) to beat San Diego Padres 4.50 Skybet 1 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-5.5) to beat San Diego Padres 11.00 Bet365 After the Dodgers won last night they look to have the best of the pitching matchup tonight with the Korean Ryu on the mound. He has been solid but not spectacular since his return from injury but has a good record against these light hitting Padres. Eric Stults is piching for the friars tonight and is struggling. He is winless in a month with am ERA over 6 in that period. While as previously stated i am far from in love with the Dodgers offensive output and am convinced it will find them out in October tonight in a vacuum it is worth hoping that recent trends continue and they score some runs. 5 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 2.00 Skybet 2 pts New York Yankees (-3.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 3.85 Bet365 This one is quite simple. We ride Masahiro Tanaka the rookie phenom and we make money doing so (see previous previews when he has pitched) I see no reason to jump off this train today as while Chris Tillman has pitched well after an early season slump he has had a hard time of things at Yankee Stadium with a career ERA of 9.62 in the venue. The only real concern is the Yankees offense but you take that chance every time you bet them and you know Tanaka gives you a chance. 4 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Atlanta Braves 2.63 Skybet This is a pick about taking on Ervin Santana who is struggling for the Braves after a really good start to the season. He is 1-4 in six starts and an ERA over 6 for the same period. Tanner Roark opposes for the Nats looking for a fourth straight victory and appears to be going in the opposite direction. This rivalry between the Nats and braves looks set to go the distance in the NL East with the lead changing hands many times. Its up for grabs tonight and the Nats at home look to have the edge to me. Thats all for me today i think. Good luck to all who play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-1.5) to beat San Diego Padres 2.30 William Hill:( 2 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-3.5) to beat San Diego Padres 4.50 Skybet:( 1 pts Los Angeles Dodgers (-5.5) to beat San Diego Padres 11.00 Bet365:( 5 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 2.00 Skybet:( 2 pts New York Yankees (-3.5) to beat Baltimore Orioles 3.85 Bet365 :sad 4 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Atlanta Braves 2.63 Skybet:loon
not so good today, still cant win all the time!!! onto tomorrow record 24-32 total staked 170 pts total returns 202.09 pts profit 32.09 pts

Re: Major League Baseball 4 pts Baltimore Orioles to beat Chicago White Sox 2.10 Bet365 2 pts Baltimore Orioles (-1.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 3.40 Bet365 1 pts Baltimore Orioles (-3.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 7.50 Bet365 Pitching duel at Camden Yards in Baltimore tonight Wei-Yin Chen and Chris Sale take the mound in a battle of lefties. I am a White Sox fan and it is my belief that they do not hit left handed pitching all that well, whenever I watch them they seem to struggle against them, Chen hasnt lost in over a month and Baltimore have won all three of his career starts against these White Sox. We get a price about this selection because Sale is pitching for the Sox, Sale - the ace of the staff is superb and reliable (6-1 2.20 ERA) but this Baltimore line up can hit up and down and I have a suspicion that even if it isnt Sale that they will put some runs on the board against the pen. With the slumping Sox only winning 2 of 10 it might be here that they straighten things out but I am not sure this is the spot or that the O's should be a dog in this game. 7 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat Chicago Cubs 2.10 Skybet 3 pts Cincinnati Reds (-1.5) to beat Chicago Cubs 2.65 Bet365 2 pts Cincinnati Reds (-2.5) to beat Chicago Cubs 3.75 Bet365 I feel this game is priced wrong as the Reds come into Wrigley tonight with Alfredo Simon pitching looking for his 5th win in a row and the Reds have scored plenty of runs winning 7 of their last 10. The Cubs have lost 3 of 4 at home and have Jeff Samardzija pitching who was great the first two months of the season but had a lot of bad luck as he received no support from the offense at all leading to his 2-6 record for the year. He has not been so good lately with an ERA over 5 in June and the Cubs are only 3-12 in his starts for the season, yet he is priced like a top tier starter, he is good but not that good so well worth playing the Reds here (I will add some run line plays later most likely when they are up but at the time of writing they are off the board)

4 pts Baltimore Orioles to beat Chicago White Sox 2.10 Bet365:) 2 pts Baltimore Orioles (-1.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 3.40 Bet365:) 1 pts Baltimore Orioles (-3.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 7.50 Bet365:( 7 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat Chicago Cubs 2.10 Skybet:) 3 pts Cincinnati Reds (-1.5) to beat Chicago Cubs 2.65 Bet365:) 2 pts Cincinnati Reds (-2.5) to beat Chicago Cubs 3.75 Bet365:)
that turned out ok! 29-33 total staked 189 pts total returned 247.44 pts total profit 58.44 pts Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball Could be quite a few plays tonight just looking at prices 5 pts New York Yankees to beat Toronto Bluejays 2.28 bet365 3 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Toronto Bluejays 3.00 bet365 Mark Buehrle pitches for the Jays tonight and has had well documented problems with these Yankees (0-9 ERA 7+ last 13 starts). He also has struggled since starting the year 10-1 he is winless in 5 and was tagged for the loss the last 3 times, against these same Yankees last time on the hill. Add in the fact that Jose Bautista left yesterdays game and may be missing for Toronto tonight that is a massive dent offensively as it leaves DH Edwin Encarnacion exposed with no protection. David Phelps opposes for the Yanks and has been good winning his last two after an underwhelming start to the season. If that continues here the Yankees likely win the game, I would buy some runs but its well documented on this thread that i just dont trust this Yankee lineup to score big Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball 3 pts Pittsburgh Pirates @ Tampa Bay Rays Under 7 total runs 2.00 bet365 The Rays are a poor lineup in terms of generating runs and may struggle again this evening against Jeff Locke who has pitched well since replaceing Cole in the rotation but has had no run support so remains winless. While the bucs lineup has been better than the Rays by some distance it bumps into Chris Archer today who has been outstanding allowing only 4 runs in his last 7 starts, there is no reason to believe that Pittsburgh will light the scoreboard up against him so this looks likely to be a tight low scoring pitching matchup 2 pts Chicago Cubs to beat Cincinnati Reds 2.00 Paddy Power Jake Arrieta looks like he has finally started to figure out pitching in the majors, after hearing about no hitters in the minor leagues when he was in the Orioles system and waiting to see his potential realised until now he has been nothing short of a disappointment, part of that is why he is now in Chicago. His last two starts have been everything you want and I am willing to bet he can continue tonight and the cubbies can even up the series. Homer Bailey pitches for the Reds against a team that he has had a lot of success against. He has been the opposite of Arrieta and has not been so good the last twice though and I am happy to take him on here 5 pts Detroit Tigers (-1.5) to beat Texas Rangers 2.35 William Hill 2 pts Detroit Tigers (-3.5) to beat Texas Rangers 4.10 The injury ravaged Rangers have slugged it out and hung tough in the race for a long time, longer than expected really but now its taking its toll, they are 4-10 in their last 14 games and send a struggling Colby Lewis out to start tonight. Lewis has given up at least 5 runs in 4 starts out of 6 and has a career ERA above 6 in the seven starts he has against Detroit. Drew Smyly will take the ball for Detroit, he has lost both his last starts but has allowed only three runs in 13 innings pitched (the tigers scored only once in the two games). A replication of those performances should see the Tigers roar in Arlington this evening. 3 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.80 bet365 1 pts Washington Nationals (-2.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.00 bet365 At first glance this looks like a low scoring pitching duel, that may still turn out to be the case as the MLB leading Brewers host the Nats here. Both starting pitchers, Jordan Zimmerman (2-2 0.84 ERA this month both losses the nats failed to score) and Yovani Gallardo (2-0 0.86 ERA last 3 starts) have been virtually unhittable recently. A closer look at the numbers show that historically Gallardo has struggled against Washington with an ERA over 6. That is enough for me to feel the Nationals who are getting healthy now and are right amongst the potential winners of the World Series are a touch of value. 4 pts St Louis Cardinals @ Colorado Rockies over 10.5 total runs 1.87 William Hill Shelby Miller has lacked consistency lately and is 1-4 the last 6 starts 4.58 ERA which has jumped above 7 in the 4 losses. With Jorge de la Rosa (0-3 8.20 ERA in 4 starts) pitching for the Rockies if Millers inconsistencies continue in a park that as we know the ball flies then this game screams runs. To be honest if Miller pitches well that may be enough as neither team struggles to score and Coors Field can only help. 3 pts Seattle Mariners (-1.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 3.30 bet365 2 pts Seattle Mariners (-2.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 5.00 Skybet Erasmo Ramirez has pitched himself into and back out of trouble the last three starts. Walking batters will bite you in the end but he has managed to emerge unscathed without giving up a run in any of those starts. Tonight he will face the Red Sox who are inconsistent with the bat and have a struggling pitcher on the mound. Jake Peavy has been tagged for the loss in 4 of his last 8 starts and owns an ERA of 5.76 in that time frame. Boston have lost 7 of those 8 games and his last visit to "the safe" was not happy. Seattle are hardly an offensive juggernaut but are far too big at the prices against a struggling pitcher like Peavy. Thats my lot. Good luck all tonight!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3 pts Pittsburgh Pirates @ Tampa Bay Rays Under 7 total runs 2.00 bet365:( 2 pts Chicago Cubs to beat Cincinnati Reds 2.00 Paddy Power:) 5 pts Detroit Tigers (-1.5) to beat Texas Rangers 2.35 William Hill:) 2 pts Detroit Tigers (-3.5) to beat Texas Rangers :) 3 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.80 bet365:) 1 pts Washington Nationals (-2.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.00 bet365:( 4 pts St Louis Cardinals @ Colorado Rockies over 10.5 total runs 1.87 :) 3 pts Seattle Mariners (-1.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 3.30 bet365:) 2 pts Seattle Mariners (-2.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 5.00 Skybet:)
5 pts New York Yankees to beat Toronto Bluejays 2.28 bet365:( 3 pts New York Yankees (-1.5) to beat Toronto Bluejays 3.00 bet365:(
decent enough night will edit this post to update record later or tomorrow but am stuck in deepest darkest dorset with little to no internet Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball Only taking two tonight and due to poor internet will apologise for poor reasoning 4 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.38 Skybet 2 pts Washington Nationals (-3.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.65 bet365 Basically scroll back and look for any pick against Milwaukee where i mention Estrada pitching. Strasburg wasnt great last time but had been pitching like the ace he is until then and i really like this Nats team and they have much the better of the starters matchup today. 4 pts Detroit Tigers (-1.5) to beat Texas Rangers 2.20 William Hill 2 pts Detroit Tigers (-3.5) to beat Texas Rangers 3.75 bet365 Much the same as yesterday the Rangers are slumping and Sanchez should limit them and I am no fan of Joe Saunders who starts for Texas and expect a relatively simple Tigers victory Good luck all Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Only taking two tonight and due to poor internet will apologise for poor reasoning 4 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 2.38 Skybet:( 2 pts Washington Nationals (-3.5) to beat Milwaukee Brewers 4.65 bet365:(
strasburg really let us down there and the little i saw estrada was actually ok. maybe he has turned the corner. lets hope detroit save the day!!! 36-39 total staked 228 pts returns 303.17 pts profit 75.17 pts Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: Major League Baseball 2 pts Chicago White Sox to beat Toronto Bluejays 2.51 bet365 1 pts Chicago White Sox (-1.5) to beat Toronto Bluejays 3.25 Skybet Scott Carroll is up for the Sox tonight and after a stint in the pen we hope has sorted out the issues he had when last starting. He was a vastly different pitcher in relief and hopefully the mechanics and location will be there now. The doubt obviously is stamina and how deep he will go into this game as the Sox bullpen is far from the best in the game. JA Happ pitches for the jays tonight coming off an outing where the Reds hit him hard as he gave up 8 runs in 4 innings. He has a pretty poor record against the Sox and this lineup can flat out hit. The doubts over Happ being a lefty which i think makes Chicago a little less effective and the stamina of Carroll means i will keep it small but still think the White Sox are overpriced here 6 pts New York Mets to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 2.35 bet365 2 pts New York Mets (-1.5) to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 3.25 skybet 1 pts New York Mets (-4.5) to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 11.00 bet365 I was going to leave opposing Vance Worley alone this time but the Mets who granted are a light scoring team offensively have Matsuzaka pitching tonight and he has continued to pitch great and Worley has a really bad record against the Mets in a reasonable sample size from his days in the NL East with Philly so I am going to roll the dice once more and hope he gets the smashing that he always gets at some point in the bigs 8 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.05 betvictor 3 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 3.85 bet365 We played and cashed this exact same pitching matchup in Coors Field last week. The air may not be as thin at Miller Park but that doesnt suddenly make Christian Friedrich a below average minor league pitcher a viable option against a good Milwaukee team. Wily Peralta wasnt as good as hoped last week in opposition for the brew crew but the ball will fly in Milwaukee just not like it does in Denver. I cannot see any reason why last week wont be repeated here and would play more runs as well but dont feel the prices are value particularly 3 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat San Francisco Giants 2.03 bet365 Mike Leake was very good last time on the hill for the Reds and has a decent career record against San Francisco. Ryan Vogelsong is up for the Giants and is having an inconsistent season. He haant been getting deep into games and has been allowing runs. I think its safe to say we wont be seeing consecutive no hitters thrown by the Giants but I feel that the Reds can score on Vogelsong and have the edge in the pitching matchup so a shade of odds against gives us an incentive to play. Thats my lot tonight, considered Philadelphia as well but didnt like the price. Good luck to anyone playing today Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2 pts Chicago White Sox to beat Toronto Bluejays 2.51 bet365:unsure 1 pts Chicago White Sox (-1.5) to beat Toronto Bluejays 3.25 Skybet:unsure 6 pts New York Mets to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 2.35 bet365:( 2 pts New York Mets (-1.5) to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 3.25 skybet:( 1 pts New York Mets (-4.5) to beat Pittsburgh Pirates 11.00 bet365:( 8 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.05 betvictor:D 3 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 3.85 bet365:(3 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat San Francisco Giants 2.03 bet365:clap
39-46 staked 260 pts returns 334.46 pts profit 74.46 pts

Re: Major League Baseball 7 pts Boston Red Sox @ New York Yankees Over 8.5 Total runs 1.80 Skybet 3 pts Boston Red Sox to beat New York Yankees 1.92 Bet365 If there was length of game time line available for sure this game would be an over!!. As these two meet again at Yankees Stadium tonight it is hardly a stellar pitching matchup, Vidal Nuno is struggling at the moment leading the majors in Home Runs - not a good stat for a pitcher, he is 0-3 at home with a 7.09 ERA in 7 starts, Yankee stadium is a good park to hit home runs in and while I do lack some trust in both these offenses I dont think 9 runs is too taxing as a lot of the Yankees hitters are seeing the ball well at the moment as well. Brandon Workman has done a decent job since moving from the pen into the rotation and there is nothing that looks worrying over his 5 starts - he could be a little rusty having been suspended and not pitched since June 15 but I am sure they will have had him doing bullpen session in that time and compared to Nuno is the pitcher with the edge in this game so its worth a play on Boston as well but only on the money line, I dont feel confident at the run line level and 2.50 wasnt big enough for me to play it. 10 pts Oakland Athletics (-1.5) to beat Miami Marlins 2.10 Skybet 4 pts Oakland Athletics (-3.5) to beat Miami Marlins 4.00 Bet 365 2 pts Oakland Athletics (-5.5) to beat Miami Marlins 8.00 Bet365 This looks a really really rough spot for Miami, in 14 innings with Philly last night they burned a lot of their pen and have Anthony DeSclafani pitching tonight, he is not what you need when you are looking for a long outing to re energise your releivers 0-2 in his last 3 outings allowing 16 runs including 7 in his worst outing of his young career last time. Oakland lead the entire of MLB in runs scored and have Jesse Chavez on the mound tonight he has been outstanding all year but particularly lately, his 1.43 ERA over his last three is in stark contrast to tonights opponent. This game really looks like a massacre waiting to happen. 4 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.05 BetVictor Kyle Lohse and his excellent home record are up tonight for the Brewers who probably wish they could play the Rockies all the time Lohse is 3-0 with an ERA below 2 in his last 5 home starts and pitched the Brewers to victory (by a single run) in a repeat of this matchup last week at Coors Field, he is 5-0 in his last 6 starts against Colorado. Tyler Matzek is up as last week against Lohse for Colorado where he gave up 5 runs and by his own admission didnt hit his spots with his pitches leaving them up in the strike zone, you cannot do that against a team that can hit like Milwaukee as they will punish you, he has had only a few days to try and fix that and I am willing to bet he hasnt. 5 pts Seattle Mariners to beat Cleveland Indians 1.95 Paddy Power 2 pts Seattle Mariners (-1.5) to beat Cleveland Indians 3.00 Skybet Seattle are 7-3 in their last 10 games and the streaky Mariners look to be playing themselves back into playoff contention.........again and have Chris Young pitching tonight, he is 3-2 with a 2.80 ERA the last 6 starts and has won 4 of 5 at Safeco Field. Cleveland are 15-25 on the road this year and Trevor Bauer who gave up the most home runs of his career (3) last outing is unlikely to have that issue at "The Safe" as its a pitchers park but if he leaves the ball up in the zone he will get punished, his young career has suffered road difficulties in 4 starts on the road he is 0-2 with an ERA over 9 in his career, considering those stats and his last outing Seattle are the play in this game where the betting is a lot more even than I expected. 3 pts Los Angeles Angels to bet Kansas City Royals 1.97 bet365 This is not so much about the pitching matchup but more about current mental state. Matt Shoemaker and Jason Vargas are both pitching well at the moment and it looks dead even and very difficult to pick between the two. However, the Royals have been slumping since they strung together double digit wins and took the lead in the AL Central - a lead they have since lost and now sit 4.5 games back of the Tigers. The Angels have won 6 straight coming into this game tonight and sit 3.5 games behind the Athletics in the West. I would always rather take the team that isnt struggling to post wins when the pitching and betting are both dead level. Quite a lot today, am absolutely in love with Oakland tonight so we know how that will end!!!! Dont know if I will post much over the weekend as am off on a stag do from tonight, will see what I can do though Good luck to all who play tonight

7 pts Boston Red Sox @ New York Yankees Over 8.5 Total runs 1.80 Skybet:( 3 pts Boston Red Sox to beat New York Yankees 1.92 Bet365:( 10 pts Oakland Athletics (-1.5) to beat Miami Marlins 2.10 Skybet:) 4 pts Oakland Athletics (-3.5) to beat Miami Marlins 4.00 Bet 365:) 2 pts Oakland Athletics (-5.5) to beat Miami Marlins 8.00 Bet365:( 4 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.05 BetVictor:( 5 pts Seattle Mariners to beat Cleveland Indians 1.95 Paddy Power:) 2 pts Seattle Mariners (-1.5) to beat Cleveland Indians 3.00 Skybet:( 3 pts Los Angeles Angels to bet Kansas City Royals 1.97 bet365:(
total staked 293 pts total returns 381.21 pts profit 88.21 pts

Re: Major League Baseball 6 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.15 Paddy Power 2 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 4.10 Bet365 Yovani Gallardo takes the hill tonight for the NL leading Brewers, who have been helped greatly by two series against the slumping Rockies. Gallardo has been money in the bank at home, in day games, and his last 5 starts and while his career numbers against Colorado are not particularly good there is a massive split between games at Coors Field and tonights venue of Miller Park where he is better. Milwaukee have the best record against left handed pitchers (16-6) and Jorge De la Rosa has been awful of late (1-2 8.68 ERA in 4 starts) and also terrible when facing the Brewers in this ballpark (1-2 9.47 ERA) so things look pretty bleak for him tonight and the Brewers can continue their recent dominant stretch 1 pts Seattle Mariners (-5.5) to beat Cleveland Indians 9.50 Bet365 Felix Hernandez pitches tonight and "The King" is consistent, consistently good so we can be fairly sure that the Indians will not score much today. Sadly the same can often be said of Seattle when Hernandez is up and there is little value in playing the money line or the lower run lines in my opinion as so often you miss on them with Seattle. I am willing to take a chance at the biggest line of the lot though as if Seattle can get to TJ House, who is being called up to give Masterson some extra recovery time then there is a decent chance of hitting hopefully. Thats my lot today. Good luck all :hope

6 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.15 Paddy Power:( 2 pts Milwaukee Brewers (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 4.10 Bet365:( 1 pts Seattle Mariners (-5.5) to beat Cleveland Indians 9.50 Bet365:(
what a disappointment Gallardo was today :puke Felix was good as ever but the Mariners didnt take enough run scoring chances for us 42-55 staked 302 pts returns 381.21 pts profit 79.21 pts

Re: Major League Baseball 3 pts Chicago Cubs to beat Boston Red Sox 2.27 Bet365 1 pts Chicago Cubs (-2.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 4.33 Skybet The Red Sox have been fairly streaky all season winning and losing games in bunches and have won 10 of 12 at home. Jake Peavy pitches tonight and he hasnt won anywhere in two months (0-6 5.88 ERA in 11 starts) and has been seeming to get worse throughout his struggles in this stretch of games. The Cubs are a year or three away from contention in all probability (or a year or 103 lol) and are far from a reliable proposition but Jake Arrieta has been pitching excellently in recent starts and despite a spotty record with decent sample size against the AL East from hos Baltimore days there would appear to be value taking a pitcher in form against a struggling one at a decent price here. 7 pts LA Angels (-1.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 2.15 Coral 2 pts LA Angels (-3.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 3.75 Bet365 Garrett Richards has an ERA of 1.05 and a 4-0 record for the month of June. Those are MLB leading numbers and are quite astonishing. My White Sox have Hector Noesi pitching in opposition tonight..........oh dear :( Noesi has not impressed me since the Sox claimed him on waivers and has a career ERA over 7 against the Angels. The Sox can score a lot of runs but these Angels swept the 3 games between the teams in Anaheim and have much the best of the pitcjing here both starting and relief. 3 pts Kansas City Royals (-1.5) to beat Minnesota Twins 2.38 Skybet Danny Duffy doesnt have the best looking numbers for the year but has been very good in recent starts with a 1.71 ERA for the month of June and decent career record against Minnesota. Rookie Yohan Pino opposes and got hit by the Angels his last time on the hill, the fact that he is a rookie at 30 years of age says quite a lot here and we hope that the Royals can finally provide Duffy with some support after only scoring once his last two starts whjch have deserved much better. 5 pts Washington Nationals (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.00 Skybet 2 pts Washington Nationals (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 3.65 Bet365 Despite the offensive explosion against Gallardo yesterday Colorado have been struggling lately and move on to the Nationals now which is no easier than series with Milwaukee have been. Up first is the real ace of the Nats rotation Jordan Zimmermann, whose numbers this month, against the Rockies for his career and in particular at home opposing Colorado are all excellent. It is hard to trust a Rockies rotation that has used more starters than any other ballclub in baseball this season and is calling up pitchers from triple A that in all honesty it will have hoped never to see in the big leagues. Yohan Flande is yet another from that conveyor belt, he was far from impressive in his first start last week and with the lift the Nationals will receive with the return of Bryce Harper from injury I would expect a tidy victory here as they hope to regain the lead in the NL lead from the Braves. I may have one more play havent desided yet but thays all for now. Good luck everyone in case i dont play any more