** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th Russell Henley EW 40/1 General In ten years or so it's likely that household names in golf being bandied about will include Speith, Reed or Blixt, to name a few. Another that has the potential to reach those dizzy heights is Russell Henley. Already a two time winner on the PGA tour at 25, Henley appears to have the ambition and appetite to crank it up a notch or two. On current form, T31st in the Masters is a fair form stick, add to that a tie for sixth in last years event and we have the ingredients for someone who may lay down a challenge this week. In last years tournament Henley got of to a bit of a slow start with a 73, however three solid rounds after saw him finish a mere three shots of the lead. Henley, 21st in the Fed-Ex cup standings may well be flying below the radar at 40/1. Among the favorites, Speith and Kuchar must surely be a bit more emotionally drained after Augusta. Whilst the likes of Zach Jonson and G Mac (defending champion) never showed at the Masters and appear a little off form. The rookie Henley for me. GL

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th Like Henley and also think that Cameron Tringale will go well this week. Both are in great from on Bermuda greens and have the ability to play windy conditions successfully. I agree that Henley has all the raw materials to be a Major contender in the future. Reminds me very much of Brandt Snedeker.

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th Tournament preview: 1pt ew J.Furyk to win RBC Heritage 20/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) Jim Furyk has a good record around this track having won the tournament once before and been runner up on two other occasions and I think he can go well again here. He played very well at Augusta last week and had played well in Texas on his previous start so his game is coming back to a shape where he is ready to win again and he thrives on tough tests such as this one. His accuracy off the tee should be valuable this week and he looks a standout bet to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rbc-heritage-betting-jim-furyk-can-win-again-at-harbour-links

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th Top European preview: 3pts L.Donald Top European 11/4 Unibet Luke Donald has been in the doldrums recently but there have been signs that his game is starting to get back to how he would like it. He is an excellent driver of the ball and he is one of the leaders in the scrambling and strokes gained putting stats on the PGA Tour this season and that will serve him well in this tournament. He has finished in the top three no fewer than four times around here so he knows the course layout and gets on with it and he’s the European to beat for me this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rbc-heritage-betting-luke-donald-can-have-another-good-run-here

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th 5pts Billy Horschel top 10 finish to include ties @ 9/2 sporting bet Billy has said that this is one of his favourite courses. He is accurate off the tee and put in a top 10 finish here last year.He done well at masters and I give him a great chance of a top 10 again.

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th Kevin Na 11/8 top 20 finish with Ladbrokes , 33-1 e/w Na has been riding a hot short game for weeks T14 at the Arnold Palmer 20th March , and T11 at the Texas Open March 27th . Stats : 3rd in scrambling, 3rd in Par 4 performance, and 15th in Strokes Gained. Na also has 2 top 10’s in his last 2 starts here and has finished top 15 in his last 3 starts this season. Good stats, good course form, good recent form, good price. He has a great mentality : A back injury limited Na to eight starts in 2013. After rehabbing, he made a comeback in his first start since April with a T3 finish at the Frys.com Open . Na was given eighteen starts on a medical extension, but needed only seven. He's South Korean originally . He came to America when he was 8. With the sad events in South Korea (sinking of the ferry) I can see him being particularly motivated.

Re: RBC Heritage > April 17th - 20th

Top European preview: 3pts L.Donald Top European 11/4 Unibet Luke Donald has been in the doldrums recently but there have been signs that his game is starting to get back to how he would like it. He is an excellent driver of the ball and he is one of the leaders in the scrambling and strokes gained putting stats on the PGA Tour this season and that will serve him well in this tournament. He has finished in the top three no fewer than four times around here so he knows the course layout and gets on with it and he’s the European to beat for me this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rbc-heritage-betting-luke-donald-can-have-another-good-run-here
Well done again Kev, another fine call. Unlucky with Furyk.