** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Austrian Cup, Tues 15th April 2014

Tues 15th April Austrian Cup Quarter Final Horn v Amstetten I've noticed there tend to be quite a few surprise results in the Austrian Cup. You quite often see pretty small clubs knocking out the Bundesliga sides. While less of a mis-match, I think Amstetten could be good value here at odds of up to 5.5. Horn are near the bottom of the First League. Amstetten are 3rd in the Ost Regional League (one division below). Amstetten seem to get similar size crowds to Horn, and in the earlier rounds they beat two other First League sides - Altach and Mattersburg (although these wins were at home). Amstetten is around 60 miles from Horn, so it's not far for them to travel. I think this bet is good value: Horn v Amstetten To qualify for the semi finals Amstetten 3.65 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points

Re: Horn v Amstetten - Austrian Cup, Tues 15th April 2014 Tues 15th April Austrian Cup Quarter Final Ried v St Polten Latest 1/2/x odds from oddsportal: 1.55/4.9/7.3 As with Horn v Amstetten, I think the underdogs are good value here. Ried are 5th in the Austrian Bundesliga. St Polten are 3rd in the second tier First League. Both teams are too far from the top to achieve anything in their league, and also safe from relegation. The Cup is a chance of a trophy this year and a route to the Europa League. St Polten are managed by Gerald Baumgartner, who was manager of 3rd-tier FC Pasching when they won the cup last year. Ried are a division higher and probably have a better squad. They beat St Polten 1-0 in a friendly in January. Ried have been struggling recently, with one win in ten games in the league. Ried have a good history in the cup, they've won it twice since 1998 and they often get to the latter stages. Overall I think the two sides odds should be closer for this game, and there is some value opposing Ried. To qualify for the semi finals St Polten 5.7 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points

Re: Austrian Cup, Tues 15th April 2014

Tues 15th April Austrian Cup Quarter Final Horn v Amstetten I've noticed there tend to be quite a few surprise results in the Austrian Cup. You quite often see pretty small clubs knocking out the Bundesliga sides. While less of a mis-match, I think Amstetten could be good value here at odds of up to 5.5. Horn are near the bottom of the First League. Amstetten are 3rd in the Ost Regional League (one division below). Amstetten seem to get similar size crowds to Horn, and in the earlier rounds they beat two other First League sides - Altach and Mattersburg (although these wins were at home). Amstetten is around 60 miles from Horn, so it's not far for them to travel. I think this bet is good value: Horn v Amstetten To qualify for the semi finals Amstetten 3.65 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points
Result: Horn 2 Amstettan 0 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: 0 points

Re: Horn v Amstetten - Austrian Cup, Tues 15th April 2014

Tues 15th April Austrian Cup Quarter Final Ried v St Polten Latest 1/2/x odds from oddsportal: 1.55/4.9/7.3 As with Horn v Amstetten, I think the underdogs are good value here. Ried are 5th in the Austrian Bundesliga. St Polten are 3rd in the second tier First League. Both teams are too far from the top to achieve anything in their league, and also safe from relegation. The Cup is a chance of a trophy this year and a route to the Europa League. St Polten are managed by Gerald Baumgartner, who was manager of 3rd-tier FC Pasching when they won the cup last year. Ried are a division higher and probably have a better squad. They beat St Polten 1-0 in a friendly in January. Ried have been struggling recently, with one win in ten games in the league. Ried have a good history in the cup, they've won it twice since 1998 and they often get to the latter stages. Overall I think the two sides odds should be closer for this game, and there is some value opposing Ried. To qualify for the semi finals St Polten 5.7 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points
Result: Ried 1 St Polten 2 Bet won :ok Stake: 3 points Return: 17.1 points