Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Everton v Crystal Palace (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th The merseyside revolution continues with local rivals Liverpool sitting atop of the premiership table while Everton lie in fourth Champions League position. Everton have been playing some outstanding football lately and all credit has to go the the manager Roberto Martinez. Martinez has infused the team with great spirit, tenacity and attacking nous. Players like Seamus Coleman, Barkley and Baines as well as McCarthy have been improved thanks to his amazing man management skills. The team will desperately want to finish fourth and get into the Champions League next season. They have a difficult run in with both Manchester teams yet to visit but they should win this match. Prediction. Everton 2 - 0 Sunderland

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th Spincast: Everton to win, Under 3.5 goals & Romelu Lukaku to score anytime 9/2 @ Betvictor - Normally don't do these sorts of bets but 9/2 looks quite big to me here. Whilst this won't be an easy game for Everton, they are in great form with 7 league wins on the bounce and i expect them to just have enough to win, probably an edgy 1-0 or 2-1 victory. Romelu Lukaku has been in good form since coming back from injury scoring 5 goals in 8 games and 3 goals in his last 4 appearances at Goodison Park so he looks like Everton's most likely goalscorer. Also, i can't see this game going over 3.5 as both these sides are good defensively. This bet is basically Lukaku to score anytime and Everton to win either 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 or 2-1 and 9/2 looks like a big price for that to happen in my opinion.

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th I had the opportunity to watch Everton at the Craven Cottage against Fulham. They have great quality up front and finish in the top 4 is definitely within their reach, as long as they stay injury free. Having said that, I am not sure that backing the home win is of any value... In my opinion it could be worth considering Both Teams to Score at around 2.10 available from several bookies including Hill, Marathonbet, Betfred and Sky. Everton have conceded in 4 of their last 6 home games in all competitions (Villa, Swansea twice and Cardiff)

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th Under 2.5 goals - 2.07 - Bet365 There have been 12 unders in Crystal Palace's 16 epl away games, unders include Man U 2-0, Southampton 2-0, Man City 1-0, Tottenham 2-0, Arsenal 2-0, 18 unders in 22 epl games since Pulis took over as manager, Everton have only have 6 unders in 16 home games and 16 unders in 33 epl games, Palace have only conceded over 2 goals once in an away game this season (3-1 Liverpool) and only scored over 1 goal once in an away game (3-0 Cardiff), so im also putting 1 unit each on Everton 1-0 (7.50), 2-0 (7.00) ,2-1 (9.50).

Re: Everton v Crystal Palace > Wednesday April 16th I was criticizing Martinez for keeping Barkley and Deulofeu on the bench most of the time, using Osman in first 11. Today Barkley, McGeady, Deulofeu, Mirallas are finally in the starting 11. That shows how Everton wants to win this game from the first minute (They are usually slow starters). Lukaku should be enough to create a mess in the Palace's penalty box and Everton shouldn't have problems of opening the Palace defense with such talented plaers. I am going with Everton -1.25 AH at 1.85 Sbobet.