** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Thursday April 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 10 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chisnall, D v Van Barneveld, R (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wright, P v Anderson, G (19:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Gerwen, M v Thornton, R (20:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Lewis, A (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Barneveld, R v Wright, P (21:40 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 10th These games seem pretty tightly priced up. Even on my own odds there was no difference in three of the five clashes. There's two selections I'd have made shorter though. Dave Chisnall v Van Barneveld - Barneveld Evens William Hill | Barneveld 7-5 Chisnall 9/2 Ladbrokes Typically a player I struggle to catch in mood, Barneveld is a fair price against last weeks survivor Dave Chisnall. The Dutchman has hit some good form and recorded some fine averages over the past few weeks. He's not been winning, drawing the last five, nonetheless Chizzy may present the opportunity of the two points due the his dodgy doubles. Barney has a double as he plays Wright in the last match of the night so a good start is imperative. Chisnall was under pressure last week against fellow relegation threatened Wes Newton and delivered with a 7-5 victory. The intensity is down a notch or two this week and it may play into his hands or against him. He is consistently a very high scorer but his doubles can really let him down and if Barneveld is on song it may prove to be his downfall. Phil Taylor v Adrian Lewis - Taylor -2.5 6/4 Bet365 I've expressed my slight doubts about Lewis over this shorter format nowadays and he's been far from convincing on more than one occasion this league campaign. He got off to a good start and has won three of his nine games. The first two week wins came against a couple of strugglers though. Whitlock had a very poor campaign, suffering from problems off the oche, and was the first to be relegated and as well publicised at the time, Taylor's early league form was surprisingly uncharacteristic. The other win came against Gary Anderson 7-5. As mentioned The Power's early form wasn't what we've been accustomed to, he's sure made amends since though and is back to the player we knew prior to last years World Championships. His averages have been top notch lately and he's making it look easy again. He'll be determined to keep winning and should beat Lewis at judging by what we've seen.

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 10th Week 10 previews: 4pts D.Chisnall vs R.Barneveld - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Coral I get the impression a win for Barneveld isn’t far away but I’m not going to take him at even money until he has shown he can get over the line again. In theory this is a good opportunity for him with Chisnall likely to be on a bit of a high after last week and Chisnall does miss his doubles but he scores well enough to hang in this and given that Chisnall throws first it is hard to see Barney running away with this if he does win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-barneveld-betting-opening-match-in-sheffield-can-go-all-the-way 4pts P.Wright to beat G.Anderson 5/4 Betfred The match between these two last week was very close but Wright didn’t play his best in that match and still won it and that in theory should bode well for him here because he has been pretty consistent in this tournament and I don’t see him playing so badly again here. Wright has the throw in this match so he will always lead while he holds throw meaning Anderson will be under pressure throughout and eventually that pressure can tell. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-anderson-betting-wright-can-beat-anderson-for-a-second-week-running 4pts R.Thornton (+3.5 legs) to beat M.van Gerwen 8/11 Coral Van Gerwen goes into this match as a pretty heavy favourite but he could only win 7-5 in the reverse fixture and he was nowhere near his best against Simon Whitlock last week so this may not be as simple as it looks on paper. Thornton has the scoring power to keep close to the Dutchman in this match but he will need to make sure his finishing is at its best but if he does that he can take this all the way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-thornton-betting-thornton-can-run-van-gerwen-close-in-sheffield 4pts P.Taylor vs A.Lewis - Over 6.5 180s 11/10 Paddy Power When these two have met recently we have seen a lot of 180s between the pair and I think this will be similar too. If we think back to their semi final in the Grand Slam when they hit an insane amount of 180s then the overs here looks a good thing. When they met in week two of this competition the two produced seven 180s and Taylor could hardly throw a straight dart then. That’s all changed now so I expect at least seven more here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-lewis-betting-match-of-the-night-can-produce-plenty-of-180s 4pts P.Wright to beat R.Barneveld 7/5 Betway Given that Barneveld may struggle to play two matches in one night and given that Wright is riding the crest of a wave right now I think the Scot is a little bit of value in this match. I don’t recommend going big on this match because truth be told we don’t know how either will come out of their opening match but I believe Wright is more likely to play well and with that win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-wright-betting-peter-wright-can-win-the-finale-in-sheffield

Re: Premier League > Thursday April 10th Van Gerwen checkout over 106.5 Coral 5/6 Van Gerwen has been hitting ton plus finishes for fun culminating in a 164 last week. In fact the bet would have come in easily in the last three weeks. In this form I can easily see him hitting another 106.5 + finish.