Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Newcastle United (15:07 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th I was very surprised by last weekends Newcastle v Man United game. A struggling Man U ran rings around them, through them, over them and behind them. It was amazing, as Rooney and van Persie did not play, yet Newcastle got walloped at home. It was a terrible, slow insipid performance that must have Magpie fans scratching their heads. For me it was close to, but not the poorest team effort of the weekend. (that prize goes to Arsenal who played absolutely abysmally) Newcastle have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away games. Drilled 4-0 by Saints, Beaten by bottom club Fulham 1-0, Smacked 3-0 by Chelsea, Failed to score against Norwich and West Brom. Absolutely shocking. Are they on vacation already ? I think Stoke to beat them is almost nailed on. they have 4 wins in their last 5 home games, which include wins over Man United and Arsenal. 5 units stoke to win at odds of 2.2 various bookmakers

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th My only worry for this one is that some of Newcastle's players might miraculously recover from injury, or rediscover form. Unfortunately for their fans, Newcastle are just a series of commercial transactions these days, and this is the business end of the season My extreme cycnicism apart, this should be nailed on!

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th I have Stoke as my bankers of the weekend, fully agree with Neilovan here also. Newcastle are shambolic at the moment, and Stoke are a well organised side that are tough to beat at home. Stoke are now unbeaten in their last 5 home league games, which included beating Manchester United and Arsenal, West Ham and Hull. Unless Newcastle buck up their ideas fast, they are going to get beat at the Britannia and odds against is a great price.

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th Stoke to beat Newcastle 23/20 @ Paddy Power, Ladbrokes and William Hill - Stoke look like good value at 23/20 to me. Newcastle are woeful at the minute and look like they are on the beach already. Both sides are safe so it could be a bit of a dull game but i can't see Newcastle getting anything and their record without Remy is shocking and he is still out for this one so Stoke to win to nil could be a good bet at decent odds of 5/2. Stoke have the best home record of teams outside the top 5, picking up 30 points from 16 games. Newcastle have a strange away record of 7 wins 1 draw and 8 losses showing just how inconsistent they are. Prior to the Chelsea game Stoke were on a good run picking up 13 points from a possible 15. Newcastle on the other hand have taken a few thrashings lately losing their last 3 games by a combined score of 11-0. I can't see this being a classic but Stoke should have enough to win 1-0 or 2-0 here.

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th Stoke DNB 1.50 Bet365 20 units Biggest bet of the year for me so took a safer option than the ml, Stoke at home have 8w 6d 2l (only epl games), they have won there last 3 home games, in there last 10 games they have 5w 3d 2l, there losses were to Chelsea and Man City. Newcastle away from home have 7w 1d 8l so not too bad really but they have been very poor since the 29th December, they have 4w 1d 10l, and have lost 6 times by 3+ goals in there last 10 games (!) on top of that they still have injuries to there important players, Remy's out, Debuchy's out and Sissoko's out, Krul is likely to be fit to play apparently but hasn't had the best of seasons so won't make much difference anyway. Really can't see Stoke losing here and I still wouldn't take Newcastle at 4/1. I've also put 1 unit each on Stoke 1-0 (7.50) and 2-0 (10.00) as Newcastle have failed to score in 11 of there last 15 matches (wow).

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th Stoke City v Newcastle Utd Stoke City: Etherington (9/0 m), Assaidi (16/3 f), Huth (12/0 d) Newcastle Utd: Sammy Ameobi (9/0 f), Rémy (23/13 f, top scorer), Debuchy (25/1 d), Sissoko (32/3 m), Obertan (3/0 f), R. Taylor (0/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Stoke City v Newcastle United > Saturday April 12th [h=3]Stoke City[/h]

• 01 Begovic
  • 20 Cameron
  • 03 Pieters
  • 15 N'Zonzi
  • 17 Shawcross
  • 12 Wilson
  • 09 Odemwingie
  • 06 Whelan
  • 25 Crouch
  • 32 Ireland
  • 10 Arnautovic