Euro 2016 Qualifying > Monday September 8th

Re: Euro 2016 Qualifying > Monday September 8th

Spain -2 EH v Macedonia - 20 Points @ 1.83 Paddy Power Although Diego Costa will miss this match, I am expecting Spain to come out firing on all cylinders for this Euro 2016 qualifying campaign. Their pride was really hurt at the world cup when they were sent home packing very early on and this is the perfect opportunity for them to move on from that terrible disaster. Spain have won 21 of their last 22 home European Championship qualifiers and they have the players to really hurt Macedonia tonight, if they come out firing that is. If they do play like Spain can play, they should cover the handicap. I also don't think England will win tonight, but couldn't get myself to back Switzerland. Could well be a low-scoring draw.
Well played! :clap Some really good calls in here, keep it up :)

I could have and should have. The game was so open at that stage though, it was hard to see how it could possibly stay 1-1. Lesson learned (again). :(
Its easy to say that with hindsight! At 1-1 after 15 minutes you can't really be blamed for letting it run.

Its easy to say that with hindsight! At 1-1 after 15 minutes you can't really be blamed for letting it run.
:ok Always easier in hindsight of course! Personally, if it's quite a bit of money, I normally lay off at least some of it if I can do so cheaply (I think laying over 2.5 goals when it's 1-1 after 12 minutes would just be very cheap - say 1.1 or less?)

:ok Always easier in hindsight of course! Personally, if it's quite a bit of money, I normally lay off at least some of it if I can do so cheaply (I think laying over 2.5 goals when it's 1-1 after 12 minutes would just be very cheap - say 1.1 or less?)
Very true. I guess with it being so early on in the game you could lay it off for very little liability.