Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v Aston Villa (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.47[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th Will wait a little bit for team news on Manchester United's backline but Villa at 8.5 (Ladbrokes) is holding some real appeal for me. United will know they're completely done in the premier league this season after that loss to Manchester City. They have the Champions League tie with Bayern to look forward to next Tuesday and I reckon they'll have half an eye on that match. Villa have shown over and over this season that they can get results against big teams - they've beaten Man City, Arsenal, and Chelsea (and came close to beating Liverpool away) this season, which is no mean feat and I reckon they'll want to add Man United at Old Trafford to those scalps. Benteke looks to have rediscovered some form too, and could be a big headache for a makeshift defence if that's what lines up, could definitely have a chunk of the 3.00 from Coral for anytime scorer.

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th 4pts Man Utd (-1) to beat Aston Villa 5/4 Paddy Power United’s troubles this season in the main have been against the better sides they come up against and with the best will in the world that isn’t a category you can file Aston Villa in. Villa are nothing special and while they are capable of getting a big result on their day that day is all too infrequent to be relied upon. United have a big game in midweek and they can head into it with a comfortable win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-aston-villa-betting-united-can-bounce-back-with-a-big-win-over-villa

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th

Will wait a little bit for team news on Manchester United's backline but Villa at 8.5 (Ladbrokes) is holding some real appeal for me. United will know they're completely done in the premier league this season after that loss to Manchester City. They have the Champions League tie with Bayern to look forward to next Tuesday and I reckon they'll have half an eye on that match. Villa have shown over and over this season that they can get results against big teams - they've beaten Man City, Arsenal, and Chelsea (and came close to beating Liverpool away) this season, which is no mean feat and I reckon they'll want to add Man United at Old Trafford to those scalps. Benteke looks to have rediscovered some form too, and could be a big headache for a makeshift defence if that's what lines up, could definitely have a chunk of the 3.00 from Coral for anytime scorer.
I think you are overreacting to Manchester United's recent defeats.They were well beaten by the top sides but they most often win against the midtable and bottom table teams.I rate Villa to be midtable side.United at home @1.5 against villa is a must bet for me.The Red Devils are still chasing Euro League spots and won't give up.More than that Moyes cannot afford to lose points because with the points he is losing trust too.RVP is out,the defence is weak but they should have too much for VIlla anyway.United tend to up their game against the weaker sides and now this is exactly the case here.I think they will cover the -1AH but i won't risk it and i will go with the safer bet which is HW @ 1.53 with bet365

I think you are overreacting to Manchester United's recent defeats.They were well beaten by the top sides but they most often win against the midtable and bottom table teams.I rate Villa to be midtable side.United at home @1.5 against villa is a must bet for me.The Red Devils are still chasing Euro League spots and won't give up.More than that Moyes cannot afford to lose points because with the points he is losing trust too.RVP is out' date='the defence is weak but they should have too much for VIlla anyway.United tend to up their game against the weaker sides and now this is exactly the case here.I think they will cover the -1AH but i won't risk it and i will go with the safer bet which is HW @ 1.53 with bet365[/quote'] What we're finding this season is that United are losing to sides that go there and give it a go. They've lost the fear factor from Old Trafford. If Villa go there to win they will get something but its too hard to call for me. United playing with zero confidence and without some key players. Defence would still be a huge issue as well as the obvious absence of RVP.... United will still get a lot of money at whatever odds are offered purely because they're United but you couldn't really touch them right now, not with a big game looming.

United will still get a lot of money at whatever odds are offered purely because they're United but you couldn't really touch them right now' date=' not with a big game looming.[/quote'] Incidentally I heard on a William Hill podcast that regardless of what's happening on the field that most weeks the money continues to flood in for United just because they are United. And whenever they f&*k it up the "dances that the traders do in the trading rooms are sights to see". They were saying it's like a direct opposite bizzaro world where scenes of deflation in pubs are met by these wild celebrations from the traders laying United. They said that when Liverpool were going through their bad period of 2 or 3 seasons that support for them continued throughout! There must be a lot of thick punters out in the world.

I think you are overreacting to Manchester United's recent defeats.They were well beaten by the top sides but they most often win against the midtable and bottom table teams.I rate Villa to be midtable side.United at home @1.5 against villa is a must bet for me.The Red Devils are still chasing Euro League spots and won't give up.More than that Moyes cannot afford to lose points because with the points he is losing trust too.RVP is out' date='the defence is weak but they should have too much for VIlla anyway.United tend to up their game against the weaker sides and now this is exactly the case here.I think they will cover the -1AH but i won't risk it and i will go with the safer bet which is HW @ 1.53 with bet365[/quote'] Man Utd have had plenty of disappointing results against teams they were well expected to beat this season too - West Brom, Swansea, Sunderland, Newcastle, Fulham, Cardiff, West Ham. Aston Villa have a game plan that is effective against teams that expect them to rollover and attack them from the off. They've caused headaches for much better teams than United this season - and with United's defence depleted and no RVP I think it's a good time to side with them here with a small punt.

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th I just don't think you can bet on United at the moment. They are amazingly inconsistent, and are lowering the bar on a weekly basis. Throw in the visit of Bayern on April Fools day, and it does seem like a silly bet. They certainly won't be going balls-out in this game. Everyone is looking forward to the Bayern game. Moyes could do anything. He will probably make 5 changes to the team that lost to Man City. United to beat Villa or Liverpool to beat Spurs. Similar price, but to me Liverpool over Spurs is a much better bet for similar value.

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th Punters i don't care for the odds (1.9ish). The most obvious bet is BTTS. Lump on it. What are Villa to do? They seem safe (although their fixture list seems loaded) and what will they do at Trafford playing 90 minutes?? They will be bored while United will try to make sense of what it is they are doing this season. Why do you folks think they are struggling at home?? United can't let the opponents dictate and they have to attack at home. This opens up and hence Villa will score. What will united do? They too will score. Who will? Nobody knows. I do think that if Villa open the scoring then they might score two. Villa to score 2+ @ around 3.6ish

Re: Manchester United v Aston Villa > Saturday March 29th United's price to win is way too short for me as this match can go either way. Aston Villa are hungry for points and as most of the teams did - they will come to Old Trafford to get all 3 points. I see this one as a high scoring contest. 3-3 or 4-4 it wouldn't surprise me at all. Moyes got two main problems: he has no clue when it comes to choose the best team for us and he apologises too f..king much.

I think you are overreacting to Manchester United's recent defeats.They were well beaten by the top sides but they most often win against the midtable and bottom table teams.I rate Villa to be midtable side.United at home @1.5 against villa is a must bet for me.The Red Devils are still chasing Euro League spots and won't give up.More than that Moyes cannot afford to lose points because with the points he is losing trust too.RVP is out' date='the defence is weak but they should have too much for VIlla anyway.United tend to up their game against the weaker sides and now this is exactly the case here.I think they will cover the -1AH but i won't risk it and i will go with the safer bet which is HW @ 1.53 with bet365
4:1