Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Sunderland (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th 4pts Liverpool (-2.25AH) to beat Sunderland Evs BetVictor It is hard to see Liverpool not winning this match with the way they are playing even though they have been prone to strange results against the poorer sides in the division. Sunderland have the ability to keep it tight but they need more than that in their position and should Liverpool score early it could blow the Sunderland game plan apart. Liverpool are rampant right now and even the 2.25 Asian handicap doesn’t look too big. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-sunderland-betting-liverpool-can-run-riot-at-anfield

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th While a agree with you with the part of hard to see liverpool losing this match i'd rather lean towards goals of the game instead of HC. Liverpool has a great offense but is seriously lacking defense and if they've recieved 3 goals from cardiff and swansea its hard not to expect goals from sunderland although sunderland is pretty crappy and LP generally plays better at home. But the line of over 3.5 @2 seems very appealing to me. More than 3 goals spread for LP.

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th Heard pundits in the UK after the Norwich match bagging O'Shea and Wes Brown saying they were woeful and a shambles. Then went on to say he couldn't believe Brown represented England and it was only due to him playing for Man U at the time and now he's now "found his level". He then went on to liken that situation to Clevery at the moment.

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th This fixture certainly looks full of goals. The numbers back this up. Liverpool have crazy goal numbers 1st half and overall. In their last 11 home games they are over 3.5 goals 10 times. In their last 11 1st half's they are over 1.5 goals 9 times. In their last 11 1st half's they have won HT/FT 10 of 11 times. In their last 11 home games they have scored both halves in 10 games. In their last 11 1st half's they have had 3 or more goals in 8 of 11 games. Most of these bets look great...., but some of the odds are crap (Liverpool to score both halves and HT/FT Liverpool) Sunderland have had 2 or more goals in their last 4 away 1st halves. Two bets I like 3 or more goals in 1st half is 4-1 Coral Over 3.5 match goals in 2 on betvictor

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th My gut feeling is tht Sunderland will try very hard to get at least a point here and try to keep it tight from the start. They are also a low scoring team having scored once in the last 4 league games. Remember that it is a team in the danger zone and this is a huge motivating factor. You are all relying on Liverpool's fierce offence, but I think value here is on under 2.5 goals. 1:0 will get the three points.

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th

My gut feeling is tht Sunderland will try very hard to get at least a point here and try to keep it tight from the start. They are also a low scoring team having scored once in the last 4 league games. Remember that it is a team in the danger zone and this is a huge motivating factor. You are all relying on Liverpool's fierce offence' date=' but I think value here is on under 2.5 goals. 1:0 will get the three points.[/quote'] I'd say that's suicide. While there's some motivation factor on sunderland's side, Liverpool are just too strong for them. Last 5 Liverpool's encounters ended with 3+ goals. And they did it against far better teams than Sunderland. I strongly believe that U 2.5 goals here is a suicide.

Re: Liverpool v Sunderland > Wednesday March 26th I agree but in my opinion there isn't value in the overs either. I'm expecting SAS to get at least 2 between them but can't see Sunderland posing much threat, possibly from a set piece. I can see Livepool winning comfortably but 3-0 is most likely to me. Still searching for value

I'd say that's suicide. While there's some motivation factor on sunderland's side' date=' Liverpool are just too strong for them. Last 5 Liverpool's encounters ended with 3+ goals. And they did it against far better teams than Sunderland. I strongly believe that U 2.5 goals here is a suicide.[/quote'] Over 2.5 is 1.35 at my bookie and I can't agree that there is any value here. Nevertheless, i added the home win at 1.17 to my accum knowing that there is no value there either.

I have taken Sunderland to win and BTTS @ 33-1 best price with Betvictor' date=' others as low as 14s. My thinking is as unlikely as it is 33-1 is value as if LFC lose it will almost certainly involve btts :)[/quote'] This is worse than al-qaeda bomb suicide.