The Draw Nailed On System

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Just a point Mr M?:lol And just the two draws for me tonight with a profit of 23 from the Dutch game and 19 from the Italian = 42 points profit on the night. Total profit = 166.85 in the third week plus the initial bank of 500 points :ok

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Set 15 for 10 point stakes, draws for Derby v Gillingham @ 3.8 betfair Norwich v Charlton @ 5/2 Hills A Villa v Bolton @ 12/5 Coral First bet in set 16 will be the draw in tonight's Osasuna v A Madrid game @ 9/4 Hills. Stake will be 15 points if none of the three above games are draws, otherwise the stake will be 10 points. :ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Set 17 will start with a draw on the Numancia v Mallorca game (4pm kick off) @ 3.45 on betfair. The results of the Portsmouth and Rangers games will be known by then and the stakes on the spanish game will be 15 points if neither of those two games were drawn, or 10 points if one or both have been drawn. :ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System And so this is what the doomsayers have been waiting for:D Banked profit stands at 170.85 points but six losers on the trot means that the 500 point staking bank is down by 85 points and now stands at 415 points. This is where the stakes increase and the inevitable loss occurs over time Set 18 starts tomorrow with 40 points on... Leg 1 WBA v Blackburn @ 3.45 betfair

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Last one in set 19, 10 points on draw in Chelsea Liverpool game @ 3.85 Strange as it may seem, I fully expect this game to fail so I'm already on Newcastle v Boro draw 15 points stake @ 3.45 for the start of Set 20

Re: The Draw Nailed On System :clap Come to your daddy. 7.08 points made from set 19 34.92 points from set 20 42 points profit to add to the current profit of 178.95 takes the profit up to 220.95 points with the original 500 point bank still intact. :ok

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Actually came in here looking for your Perfect System Thread ODM. I used to follow your horse tips with the guys at work until we got caned for accessing betting sites at work. Anyway enough of that, all I can say is incredible! I don't think I've seen anything like it in football punting. Well done :clap .

Re: The Draw Nailed On System 90 points down, bank stands at 410 points (with 236.95 points tucked away in the profit draw). We are a possible eight games away from the end of the road. If the next eight all lose, it's over:drums Choose carefully, my son.:) Set 24 Leg 1 30 points on the draw, Spurs v Villa @ 3.4 betfair (sorry Cowley:( ) Leg 2 30 points on the draw in the Bundesliga Wolfesburg v Hamburg @ 3.6 betfair, 4.30pm kick off

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Dunno what's going to happen mate. The plan was to keep going until the end of the season or until the "bank" was blown. The point about this system (and all progressive staking systems - as the experts on here will always tell you) is that one losing streak will wipe out all your profits. My aim is to get over 500 points profit before the 500 point starting bank is lost, thereby making a profit overall (I'm not explaining myself very well here:o ). Anyway, the answer to your questin is, I don't know.

Re: The Draw Nailed On System By the way, It's worth mentioning that I am following this with real money. If I had any sense I'd have banked the 200 quid profit and called it a day but I'm going to keep going just for the hell of it:lol

Re: The Draw Nailed On System One draw out of the two there, so bank back up to 400 points. A pity really cos I was looking forward to lumping on the draw in the Liverpool Chelsea game as I feel it's "nailed on":lol Instead I'll just go for 40 points on it at 3.3 betfair (Set 25, leg 2)

Re: The Draw Nailed On System Bank down to 280. 80 points on tomorrow's UEFA cup tie between AZ Alkmaar and Sporting Lisbon at 3.65, with the proviso that I'll be looking to lay if the lay price falls to 2.6 at any time, to make a profit of around 80 points. The snag is that I'll be out so I'd appreciate if anyone is taking the slight bit of notice of this and has access to betfair, if they could post in here if the price does fall to 2.6 or below at any stage. Thanks:ok