** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jockey Due A Winner System

This is one I've thought about for a little while and did some testing over the last few weeks and it focuses on jockeys and on how they have performed this season. We basically take the top jocks for the season (based purely on results) and look at the past handful of runs and try to see when they could strike next. As I said I haven't looked into it in massive detail but the last few weeks had a strike rate of around 17% with a small profit of 9pts from 42 selections. So I thought I'd post it up live and see how it does. :) - For results the bets will be 1pts level stake wins or if the advisedodds are greater then 10/1, 0.5 pts each way.

Re: Jockey Due A Winner System

Friday 21st March Tom Scudamore is the jock today and he only has one ride. Selection Newbury 3.10 - Thomas Junior (1pts win, 13/2 BetVictor) - 4/17
RESULTS RACES = 1 PTS STAKED = 1 WINNERS = 0 PLACED = 1 P/L = -1Pts YIELD = -100%

Re: Jockey Due A Winner System Saturday 22nd March AP McCoy is the jock today a few rides to look at. Selections Newbury 1.50 - Matripajo (0.5 pts e/w, 33/1 Bet365) Newbury 2.55 - Mrs Peachey (1pts win, 8/1 Bet365) Newbury 3.30 - Storm Survivor (1pts win, 6/1 Bet365) Newbury 4.05 - Fitzwilly (1pts win, 10/1 BetVictor)