** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Zoom Challenge

Danshot

Today I started a new mini challenge using Zoom tables , currently I would easily say my weakest and least comfortable format is Cash Games. So why did I choose a challenge involving a game that I'm relatively uncomfortable with : 1. Handy to open and close anytime , perfect for 1 hour sessions. 2. I want to improve my sharpness post-flop. 3. Want to become an all-round better player. Also will be starting with limits that I'm comfortable with win or lose , and most sessions will come with up's and down's so be a good test of Tilt Control. I have picked 1c/2c 6 Max tables , as playing Full Ring gives less play and more waiting for set-up's. Just finished my 1st Session and finished at my Peak of $7.50 Profit after dip at beginning & middle , run well but my EV line is in a place happy for it to stay. <a  href=http://img15.imagefra.me/i836/danshot/1l09_eb1_uca6a.png' alt='1l09_eb1_uca6a.png'>Uploaded at ImageFra.me Hands Played : 1832 Profit & Loss : up $7.50

Re: Zoom Challenge Played another 2000 hands at pretty much break even , so after 1st 3809 hands my EV is 8.70BB/100. Very much learning that the idea of Zoom seems to be playing your spots , getting used to 3 bet or fold in the Small Blind to Button raises. Passing AK & QQ many times because quite alot of players like over jamming AA , so just getting patience.