** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

150 (Bust on 175)

Js90

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 150.

Gratz on the100.... I really don't like the basketball bets but so far they have been working for you. Sent from my Nexus 4 using PL Forum
Thanks mate. Why dont you like them? I only include basketball bets when im watching it live i think the odds are really good, 99% of the time its a certain winner ive only had one or two where i have come close to losing.

Thanks mate. Why dont you like them? I only include basketball bets when im watching it live i think the odds are really good' date=' 99% of the time its a certain winner ive only had one or two where i have come close to losing.[/quote'] I used to bet a fair bit on Basketball and have seen a lot of 1.01's busted, it seems to be a sport where things can change very quickly!

Re: 150. Fair enough Aldric, i will be careful in future but its something i like betting on for now. Bet102 Ireland vs Netherlands (Netherlands (40/0 after 2.2 overs) Netherlands 50 or more after 6 overs @ 1.01

Fair enough Aldric' date=' i will be careful in future but its something i like betting on for now.[/quote'] It's just a personal thing, as I said its working for you it just never did for me :) I am thinking of coming back to a thread or 2 myself in the near future, just being a bit lazy of late.

It's just a personal thing, as I said its working for you it just never did for me :) I am thinking of coming back to a thread or 2 myself in the near future, just being a bit lazy of late.
What do you mean being lazy. This is being lazy, what else can you do that is lazier?

What do you mean being lazy. This is being lazy' date=' what else can you do that is lazier?[/quote'] Well I'm too busy running, cycling and now the golf seasons starting so I'm doing lots but feeling a bit lazy betting wise! Sent from my Nexus 4 using PL Forum