** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SKY TV tables tonight!

Jezza

Hi everyone, For a laugh myself and ladyluck are going on the SKY channel 226 sit n go TV tables tonight...for those who havnt seen it you get online sit n gos televised with the cards exposed and a commentator - pretty cheap ass but amusing if you are involved. Anyway we are just messing around on the small stakes ones (you can play for 2 5 and 10 dollars etc) so it would be good to get a mini PL tourney going live on sky :lol . To join in.....download bet365poker (www.bet365poker.com) if you have a bet365 account already you just need to download the software as I think your account works straight away. The tournaments are to be found by clicking on Sit and Go in the lobby then the "TV" button underneath. The program starts at 9.30pm this evening...anyone up for it? Jez

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! Played 2 STT's on this. I came 3rd and 2nd respectively. (In the money both times I played) Jezza came 1st and 3rd respectively. (I knocked him out on the last one :tongue2 ) LadyLuck came 4th in the last one too. A strong PL showing. :clap :clap

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! :lol Yep - just playing the silly 5 dollar table but been in 4 now and placed top 3 every one, winning one of them. GETT1N you did bust me that one, but I got you in the first one with the mighty KQo :tongue2

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! Nevermind RunDMC....we were just gunning for that "Dif" guy :lol. Thank fcuk I took him out heads up in the first game and GETT1N busted him in the 2nd :clap Bit annoyed they concentrated on the other games on TV last night instead of our table - its ridiculously busy nowadays as well literally when one game finishes EVERY seat is taken again in about 5 seconds flat! Anytime anyone wants a blast on these things I will be up for it, just post a reply in this thread and bump it up to the top Ian Jez

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! Was definitely good fun, though didn't get on the telly! Probably just as well, knowing my luck they'd have shown when I wanted to go to bed and was trying to throw my chips away, best luck I had all night! :lol I should play like that more often! Thankfully Jez got them in the end, how did that one go Jez? GETT1N, you were so mean to me! The biggest wind-up merchant I've come into contact with during online Poker, and bloody cheeky too! (Actually, could you save up all your put downs and send them to me? I'm too nice to think of my own, and they seem to work for you as a tactic). Just as well I have a sense of humour and forgiving nature :tongue2

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! I got 2nd LL.... No I was pissed off about that as well - they showed every single other table from the 2 dollar to the 100 dollar but not our 5 dollar one! they only have bloody 5 tables GRRRR (just bad luck I guess every other time I have played on there they have shown them all). Didnt that commentary guy sound like he was a lords son who had attended eton or something :lol Jez

Re: SKY TV tables tonight! Well played again Jez. I'm now officially on holiday for the next two weeks! WAHEY!!!:nana So will have plenty of time to try and get on the telly again. Lol at the Posh bloke, surprised it's not some 'fit bird' presenting it, but then they'd know nothing about Poker, eh? Still don't mind the blokes, just waiting on the Matt Damon/ Johnny Depp lookalikes starting....or better still a double act of Jez and GETT1N, Jez for his Poker knowledge, and all around decency, and GETT1N for his hilarious torture of unfortunate souls.