Norwich City v Stoke City > Saturday March 8th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Stoke City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Stoke City > Saturday March 8th If you are going to the game on Sat, one thing you don't have to be is on time. A few minutes late, and you probably would not miss a thing. Miss the 1st half and you also would not miss much either :\ Norwich have had 5 NIL-NIL 1st halves in a row at home. They have had 7 1st half draws in a row. There have been just 8 goals in the 1st half of their home games all season. Only 1 team has a lower home 1st half goals average in Europe and they have played 5 games less. I would not be taking the outright bet here. Would risk a 1st half draw and then take either team to win it in the 2nd half. After Stokes victory over Arsenal, and Norwich's thumping last weekend , I think that Stoke could nick it. It's difficult to separate them, because both teams don't score many. NO TO BTTS 1.8 on paddypower HT DRAW FT SToke is 8 on bet365 HT 0-0 FT 0-1 is 12 to 1 on bet365

Re: Norwich City v Stoke City > Saturday March 8th Under 2.5 @ $1.59 Sportsbet Jump on it Stoke been defensively solid in the last 2 games against Man City and Arsenal, Norwich are struggling for goals at home, Looks pretty good to me here.

Re: Norwich City v Stoke City > Saturday March 8th Unders is the obvious choice for this match but bookies know this and I think odds are too poor at around 1.60. Both teams have had high scoring games lately with Norwich suffering 4-1 defeat to Aston Villa and Stoke playing a 2-2 draw v. Saints a few rounds ago. I'll stay away from this. Could be 1-0, 0-1 or 2-2.