where are we all playing this fine saturday

_FEAR_ME_

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday have fun in those :) Well started off day with Final Table in MTOPs Badugi Event - 5th /928 , to bring me and Ooblio back in Profit :) Now going to play few Freerolls's on Stars for the Sunday Million as well as 1 Bullet in 100FTP MTOPs event

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday These Sunday Milly Crapshoots really aren't helping my mental state lol, but hey ho sod all on tv. Stars Sunday Million ($1) Rnd 1 Turbo = tbc/205 (16+4) Sunday Million Affiliate Freeroll = 5,556/10,000 (200) Sunday Million Affiliate Freeroll = 8,765/10,000 (100) Sunday Million (Free $11 Token) Sat = tbc PKR Masters ($1.50) Stage 1 = 4/20 (4+2) +$6 Seat Masters ($1.50) Stage 1 = 10/25 (5+3) Masters (Seat) Stage 2 = 30/44 (7+5) Maybe more when done tapping the fishbowl on Stars

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday

These Sunday Milly Crapshoots really aren't helping my mental state lol' date=' but hey ho sod all on tv. [/quote'] Just played those 6 freerolls. Was Sucked out on in every one. Worst was my final 2 hands when guy shoves with AQ and I have AK. He hits trip QQ's, then he shoves with JJ's and I have AJ. I hit Ace on flop no flush draws and he hits his 1 outer J on river. When your running bad, time to stop playing so I am just playing Winamax cocktail and then I think I'll have have a few real cocktails.

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday Hey guys Qualified to the big 162 on Stars, not expecting much from this tbh if history is a reliable guide of what to expect but eh who knows! Also hoping to play the Flush Royale toruney on 32Red that is if we find the 3 missing players in the next 7 mins GL Fred

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday i`m in

Hey guys Qualified to the big 162 on Stars, not expecting much from this tbh if history is a reliable guide of what to expect but eh who knows! Also hoping to play the Flush Royale toruney on 32Red that is if we find the 3 missing players in the next 7 mins GL Fred

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday Yeah I've packed it in now too, only messing around, not investing any serious amount of time or money in anything at moment. Near bubbled the $1 turbo.. 26th or 28th, something like that. Picked up a read from earlier in the tourney, shoved 12bb AQo over his EP min raise, obviously he stacks off with J7o as you do. Kiddie with a dollar and a dream, bless him. Was making a semi-serious attempt at sattying into the Masters cheap, sats seem super soft but thought it was next week, appears its tonight and only super-turbo or coinflip sats left so best to wait and plan ahead for the next one. Good luck anyone still going in anything and many congrats FearMe for getting the Milly seat, nice one & good luck :hope

Re: where are we all playing this fine saturday

I actually played those 2 affiliate games wrong, I was trying to play like a normal deepstack tourney or sat. I genuinely think these type of crapshoots are a good reason to just shove or fold from the off. Spin the coin and be done with them. If you double up a couple of times then can back off and settle into them more. Hindsight, bless it ;)