** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 > Tuesday March 18th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 > Tuesday March 18th 4pts Both teams to score 1.95 Stan James This tie is done and dusted from a competitive point of view but Schalke will want to take some pride from the game while Madrid probably won’t want to lose so I expect a strong game here and I like the idea of both sides scoring. Madrid have plenty of attacking weapons at the minute while Schalke have Huntelaar in fantastic form so both sides to score looks the way forward to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/real-madrid-vs-schalke-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-academic-second-leg

Re: Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 > Tuesday March 18th These guys Morata, Jese, Caravajal, Illramendi, Isco are U21 European Champions. They are the next generation for Spain. Along with defender Varane the Frenchman, they are young and hungry to perform for Real in Europe. Huntelaar I think is a doubt with a calf issue. But from the Madrid perspective I don't see a drop in motivation.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 > Tuesday March 18th I will try Shalcke (+2.25) @ 1.65 Saw the first game and Real truly dominated in Germany. But today with Real's head in the Classico and the fact they don't field their best line up, I don't think they will beat Shalcke again. It will be an open game imo, and Shalcke players will want to regain some of the lost respect from the first leg.

Re: Real Madrid v FC Schalke 04 > Tuesday March 18th Real Madrid - Schalke 04 Will Jesé Rodríguez score? Yes at 2.00 Betsson Good odds that offers Betsson backing Jesse to score at any time of the game. Madrid in their favor a huge advantage and because el-classico will be at the weekend, Carlo has decided to rest players like Modric , Bale and Di Maria. Which makes Jesse between starters , like Isco , Morata and Illarramendi. Schalke 04 comes with the idea of ??playing the game with intensity , to enjoy football. Nobody thinks that Schalke will score goals , but given the superiority Madrid should fit a pair of goals. Displaying players Crisitiano , Jesse, Morata and Isco the goals should go. Of these four the most likely to be Cristiano , but followed by Jesse. The latter, for those who do not know Jesse , is a fast player with great quality , a real pitbull, could say that some football qualities resemble those of CR7. In addition, Jesse has not yet scored in the Champions League this season , so come out motivated to achieve a goal, a first goal. I believe that the physical and footballing qualities this guy can do damage to Schalke defenders , and playing from the first minute, more than one occasion have to dial. By seeing what's chances to score with eleven presented by Carlo tonight , Jesse it's a good deal to try it at evens.