** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Advice about strategy

MihaiS

Re: Advice about strategy I was thinking about this ... and I had an idea. What about going to work for a bookmaker? Seriously, if you do that, you will be working in betting for hours a day, gaining useful experience, and being paid for it = guaranteed daily profit :ok Along the way, you will probably notice which bets or customers win and which ones lose which will give you useful guidelines on making money from betting.

Re: Advice about strategy

I was thinking about this ... and I had an idea. What about going to work for a bookmaker? Seriously' date=' if you do that, you will be working in betting for hours a day, gaining useful experience, and being paid for it = guaranteed daily profit :ok Along the way, you will probably notice which bets or customers win and which ones lose which will give you useful guidelines on making money from betting.[/quote'] I do work , but what i do is very boring and i have a lot of free time... I.m not really a bonus hunter