Liga Adelante > February 15th & 16th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Tenerife v Real Zaragoza (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid Castilla v FC Barcelona B (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SD Eibar v Sabadell (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Mallorca v Hercules CF (17:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Jaén v UD Las Palmas (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Real Sporting de Gijon (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo Alaves v Real Murcia (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Girona v Lugo (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ponferradina v Alcorcón (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]112.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Recreativo de Huelva v Mirandés (17:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CD Numancia v Córdoba CF (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga Adelante > February 15th & 16th Mallorca-Hercules 1@ 1,75 Snai stake 7 With all the matches to bet on, I have decided to go with one of the most Dangerous, so I am probably a little masochist. I have been a lot in doubt about taking this one or Levante, Motivation that has send me to this one is that players of Mallorca have stated during the week that they are with the coach, that is on the jugular with this match, a draw or an home defeat, can cause quite sure his end of this experience. So now they have to demonstrate this and give everything on the field to save him, otherwise I have fished a shoe and they are only bluffing For this match however the home team will field practically all their best, and also new signings of the winter shopping. Hercules comes here with the nothing to lose attitude and this very often produce superb result. Not a lot of nissings for them, a part from Escassi, but during the week there has been some discussion in the dressing room with De Lucas stating the coach is not so good for him. It is time to fly for this strong on the paper Mallorca team; i have a flirt for them since many years, and want to give them credit for this match. Vamoss Mallorca!!

Re: Liga Adelante > February 15th & 16th

Mallorca-Hercules 1@ 1,75 Snai stake 7 With all the matches to bet on, I have decided to go with one of the most Dangerous, so I am probably a little masochist. I have been a lot in doubt about taking this one or Levante, Motivation that has send me to this one is that players of Mallorca have stated during the week that they are with the coach, that is on the jugular with this match, a draw or an home defeat, can cause quite sure his end of this experience. So now they have to demonstrate this and give everything on the field to save him, otherwise I have fished a shoe and they are only bluffing For this match however the home team will field practically all their best, and also new signings of the winter shopping. Hercules comes here with the nothing to lose attitude and this very often produce superb result. Not a lot of nissings for them, a part from Escassi, but during the week there has been some discussion in the dressing room with De Lucas stating the coach is not so good for him. It is time to fly for this strong on the paper Mallorca team; i have a flirt for them since many years, and want to give them credit for this match. Vamoss Mallorca!!
complelety wrong, did'nt watch the match, but from some comments read around, Mallorca was pushing first 20 25 minutes, but Hercules has some Dangerous counterattack before the goal, then after that i think that Mallorca was nothing. that's football, that's betting.I have fallen in this trap because Levante was the right choice. no problem, I will raise up.

Re: Liga Adelante > February 15th & 16th Depor v Gijon Hope for good weather ensured minimally to what is in the North - West of the peninsula that took more than 30 consecutive days of rain, the grass will be perfect at Riazor surely unless minutes before start showers wont come. The best defense may not be measured with Scepovic topscorer of Gijon, as main gkper of Depor German Lux is injured but Fabricio his replacement is meeting more or less well with his tasks, in Murcia (defeat 0-1_) he could have done something more remaining to half blocked from the cornerkick that merged the goal. Of the 18 goals received by Deportivo I think 12 have come from dead balls, just the best weapon Sandoval (Gijon coach) uses, Sandoval who renounce to a right wing to play Luis Hernandez that puts like a corner the freekicks and hence of this Sporting is really an "oil pulling" team - this kind of plays that have studied a lots, then I fear this match precisely this type of play that Depor defense will often get damage. With the new additions especially Salomao has given Depor another air in attack, speed and making a difference in this category , Diogo scoring one goal in 3 games for Depor. Around 6,000 fans from Gijón to be expected in Coruña, important game for both teams, 6000 Gijón fans expected to go quite noticeable in a stadium filled with 20,000 football fans in his best entries. Sporting is a team that is historically quite the same with Depor, a Depor team that is not at its best right now. Missing of argentine Culio at the midfield, heavy loss. The best attack (Sporting) against the best defense (Depor) its expected an equal game. I'm a pro Gijón line and will take them with the +0,25 Gijon (+0.25) AH at 1.94 SBOBET

Re: Liga Adelante > February 15th & 16th Alaves v Murcia Alaves I think are in a great shape, struck 12 shots on goal v Cordoba in the previous home match but had the misfortune to fail many times and Cordoba scored first and were trailing the whole game. Next.. against Sabadell appeared again in good attacking mood and this time it paid: Sabadell v Alaves 0-4 (previous round) fully deserved victory. I think in Mendizorroza Alaves is much superior, Murcia leaves much to be desired as a whole team. I think Alaves should start winning at home against such teams. Will take the medium line with tie lost 1/2 of the stake if wMurcia is lucky to get ahead or get completely back and scratch another draw as it has done all season long. As for the goals, set for Over. Big one. 1) Alaves (-0.25) AH @ 1.96 188Bet 2) Over 2.25 @ 2.09 Pinnacle