Midweek bets in here......

Re: Midweek bets in here...... this must be the worst value i have ever seen!! Some bloke for Azerbaijan is 33/1 to score a hat trick tonight!!!! :lol I'm not joking, but i'd want 100/1 for the whole team to score 3!! anyway, Bet365 have England to score 4 or more at 1.61. That'll do. 10pts @ 1.61 i was looking for odds on a penalty to england during the game as there are bound to be a few desperate tackles from the opposition. Anyone have the odds? if its around 5/1, that would be ideal. It's normally about 10/1 in a normal match.

Re: Midweek bets in here......

Czech Republic Croatia Latvia Turkey Norway Poland Slovenia Austria Greece Holland Belgium Switzerland England Italy I know its asking a lot! :) £10 wins £207
13 teams :rollin :wall I'd prefer to back N Ireland on betfair for better returns to a tenner :loon My bets: N Ireland 22/1 betdaq 0.5 pts N Ireland asian hcap +1.5&+2.0 betdaq 10pts Layed Austria @ 1.88 betdaq 10 pts :hope good luck eeeeeeevvvvvveeeeeeerrrrryyyyyy11111

Re: Midweek bets in here...... A bit of a silly bet for interest. Tote - HT/FT Draw/England 7/1 3pts :D 1 pt paid with free bet coupon from Daily Star Rain might make it a bit more difficult to score and opposition will come to defend 100% after 8-0 defeat. NI showed the above bet can be done. Good luck all :D 22pts Profit some to my mutti who rang me up to say see wanted to bet on a football match for the first time in her life with her free bet. I think I will not here the last when I gave her you some winnings

Re: Midweek bets in here...... England to win 3,4,5,6,7-0 Poland to win 1,2,3,4,5-0 Croatia to win 3,4,5,6,7-0 trebles Latvia to win 2,3,4,5,6-0 Holland to win 3,4,5,6,7-0 Czechs to win 2,3,4,5,6-0 trebles All other 15 European Qualifiers permed @ 2-2, doubles & trebles........yeah, I know :sad

Re: Midweek bets in here......

Georgia v TURKEY (-1.25) 8pts @1.98 :clap UKRAINE (-0.25) v Denmark 6pts @2.24 :clap
Worked well so far so now going for: J Terry to score Anytime 1pt @ 4.8 F Lampard to score Anytime 1pts @ 2.56 England 3 - Azerbijan 0 1pt @ 7.0 Hungary v Bulgaria X2 8pts @ 1.6 Israel v France 9pts @ 1.64