AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb

kevshat

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb Bo Van Pelt Each Way @ 150-1 [bet Victor] Is playing better than last weeks missed cut suggests. Just been struggling with the putter all season, but once he gets that fixed is more than capable of being a contender here

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb When it comes to Pebble Beach, Phil Mickelson is always worth a punt. I was on him at 15/2 last season and his 14/1 is more about his back rather than how he's playing golf right now. His 'domestic' wins tend to come from a poor run of form, so let's see how he goes on a soft course that is sure to suit.

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb My players this week are Nick Watney who finished T7 here at Pebble Beach in 2011 and was T6 back in 2006 so he knows the course well. He has been playing consistent golf without really figuring, yet to miss a cut but the putter has let him down. If he is on a going week with the putter he is more than capable of winning. Charley Hoffman has caught my eye so far this season, or the "Birdie Machine" as I call him.. When he gets rolling he is some performer, and if he can keep the mistakes off the card is another that can figure. This season he has already finished 4th in the Shriners, T9 in the Humana and T7 in the Farmers Insurance. There has been a few nibbles on the market for Justin Hicks also, he finished T12 here at Pebble Beach last year and has only missed 1 cut from 8 events this season. He looks overpriced at 110/1. Nick Watney - 4 Points each-way @ 50/1 Totesport Charley Hoffman - 4 Points each-way @ 66/1 Boylesports Justin Hicks - 2 Points each-way @ 110/1 Bet365

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb Tournament preview: 2pts ew H.Mahan to win AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 16/1 Boylesports (1/4 1-5) Hunter Mahan ran home well in the Phoenix Open last week and that should have given him plenty of confidence to take into this week. These courses set up well for Mahan as we saw in 2011 when he was runner up here. With the courses not being long Mahan has no disadvantage in length but a big advantage with both his accuracy and his quality with the short stick and in a field which to be honest could be stronger I’ll take the American to win this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am-betting-hunter-mahan-can-prevail-at-pebble

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb Top European preview: 3pts G.McDowell Top European 11/4 Stan James That leads me to taking McDowell here. We know Gmac has fond memories of this place after he won his US Open around here and this week could be extra special for him as he is partnering his old man in the pro-am so I would expect McDowell to go very well. There is a concern that with this being his first tournament of the year he could be a little rusty but sometimes a bit of freshness is no bad thing. There isn’t a standout European opposing him this week so even at 11/4 I like the former US Open winner here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am-betting-fond-memories-can-guide-mcdowell-to-top-european

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-am 6-9 Feb Top 20 finish preview: 2pts J.Hicks Top 20 finish 9/2 Paddy Power Justin Hicks is placed high up in both those statistics so he has to be the first one to be considered. He is number 12 on the driving accuracy and ranked top in greens in regulation on tour this year so there is every chance he is going to give himself a lot of birdie chances on these courses so the 9/2 on him finishing in the top 20, as he did in Phoenix last week, immediately appeals. 2pts K.Duke Top 20 finish 11/2 BetVictor Ken Duke is in the top 11 in both driving accuracy and greens in regulation on the tour this year and having won his first PGA Tour event last season he is entitled to be feeling good about his game right now. He has shown at the back end of last year that he is capable of performing on the big courses so at 11/2 he is equally as hard to ignore in the top 20 finish betting. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am-betting-value-to-be-had-in-the-top-20-market