Swansea City v Cardiff City > Saturday February 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Cardiff City (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Cardiff City > Saturday February 8th 4pts Cardiff/draw double chance Evs Skybet When I look at derbies these days I look at how many local players are in each side because I think they appreciate what it means more than the foreigners and that is where Cardiff have an edge here. They also have the edge on form too so I find it hard to believe that Swansea are odds on here, especially with a guy in charge of them managing his first ever senior game. All the pointers go Cardiff’s way and with the Cardiff win/draw double chance even money that’s where I’m heading. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-cardiff-betting-cardiff-can-avoid-defeat-in-welsh-derby

Re: Swansea City v Cardiff City > Saturday February 8th I think you are on to something here Kevshat and I am tempted to put money on this. However, I just read that neither of these two teams have ever completed the derby double in a fixture that dates back more than 100 years. Should this be taken into consideration?

Re: Swansea City v Cardiff City > Saturday February 8th

I think you are on to something here Kevshat and I am tempted to put money on this. However' date=' I just read that neither of these two teams have ever completed the derby double in a fixture that dates back more than 100 years. Should this be taken into consideration?[/quote'] No, historical records are meaningless without context. If you want to make money from gambling then you always look to exploit the situational advantage and with each individual game you will have a unique individual situation containing many different factors. Also Kevshat's bet is for Cardiff not to loose rather than Cardiff to win outright.