Liverpool v Arsenal > Saturday February 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Arsenal (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Saturday February 8th 3pts Arsenal to beat Liverpool 12/5 Betfred 1pt Draw HT/Arsenal FT 7/1 Bet365 Arsenal look a really good side this season. Even when they’ve not been at their best they have got the job done and their record on the road is superb. Liverpool have some defensive issues to address and their record against the better sides leaves a lot to be desired so I like Arsenal in this one. I also like a small bet on the game to be a draw at half time and Arsenal winning at full time. The Gunners have failed to score in the first half in seven of their last eight matches so if that trend continues the 7/1 could look big there. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-can-extend-their-lead-at-the-top

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Saturday February 8th Santi Cazorla to score anytime 5/1 @ William Hill Man of the match: Santi Cazorla 12/1 @ Boylesports Cazorla has been in very good form of late for Arsenal after a relatively poor start to the season for him. Cazorla has scored 5 goals in his last 6 appearances in all competitions and 3 goals in his last 3 league appearances. He also has a good goalscoring record against Liverpool scoring 2 goals in 3 games against them so 5/1 looks appealing for him to score anytime. Also, if Arsenal manage to get a positive result from this game and avoid defeat which i think they will then i fancy Cazorla to get man of the match at good odds of 12/1. The Spaniard is the key man for Arsenal linking the midfield to the attack and the great form he is in means both of the above bets look good value.

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Saturday February 8th The hottest 25th round match of England will be held at Anfield Road , where Liverpool will host Arsenal London. In the Premier League has already formed , if not the top four, three contenders for medals uniquely set and any changes hardly ca occur in the upper part , because other competitors for a place in European competition powerless to fix something , not able to win a couple of games in a row! Liverpool very firmly clung to a seat in the Champions League , so understand the meaning of the expression "points weight in gold", because with a win today they catch the top three teams. Brendan Rodgers team is strong enough at home , winning 10 of 12 games and crazy Luis Suarez scored goals exactly half of the team's goals (16 of 33), while taking part in only 9 games! Uruguayan goalscorer overtakes fear in opponents , well, not as much as the whole team Liverpool. Bookmakers unanimously say that Liverpool 's favorite game and give the much lower odds , although they take the championship leader , who already beat Brendan Rodgers side , and I do not see any reason that the events are not repeated. Odds for this meeting ridiculous , but even in the match with Manchester United at Anfield was lower than now , but wait a minute , where are this season Manchester United and Arsenal where? Advantage over closest rivals (Manchester City and Chelsea) exactly two points , so Arsenal absolutely can not lose points , as such fortunate circumstances , as in the last round will be no more! Unbeaten Gunners eight matches in the Premier League , and if given the English League Cup , then exactly 10. Liverpool lost at home only once. But I must say that in the first round in his field with the leaders of the championship did not play , all important meetings Liverpool spent on the road, except for double derby with Everton , which not so long ago Liverpool won 4:0. But now all the games with the giants will hold in his field. Therefore, it is difficult to say how Liverpool played at home against the top clubs. Judging by the match against Southampton (though it's a club and not a leader, but still shows a very strong football) , it is still bad moment. But if you compare to the match with Everton , good display , but objectively matches between the two teams of Liverpool difficult to evaluate because of the derby , which imposes its own special imprint on the game. But in any case the 4:0 speaks in favor of Liverpool , just like that with a similar score nobody smashed Everton , and in fact the club is in 5th place. We all understand the attacking potential of Liverpool, who will try to shoot in this match , so in addition to the gunners must also pay much attention to the attack and its defense. Arsenal need a victory in this match to continue lead in the championship and try to increase its lead over Man City and Chelsea , as well as from Liverpool , but even a draw would not be a complete disaster for the gunners , as in this case, the worst thing that awaits them - it's the same number of points with its main competitors. But for Liverpool's loss will be comparable to the disaster , because in this case, behind the leader has become equal to 11 points , it is clear that Liverpool still harbors hopes to win gold medals , but also from Manchester City and Chelsea lag may also increase , which in their upcoming tour can clearly win the game , and in that case this will be equal to the backlog for 9 points, which is also very much in the mind of such a powerful game that show these two clubs. Question concerns the latest games. If you take the same Chelsea , then that lately to keep up with Arsenal had to overcome obstacles such as Liverpool in the 19th round, which eventually won , Manchester United in the 22nd round, which also managed win, and in the final round had to play with the formidable Man City in his field , but ultimately passed the aristocrats. Man City also had to play against Liverpool in the 18th round, with Tottenham in the 22nd round, with Chelsea in the last round , and if the first passed , here at last failed , but , nevertheless , the first two strong contenders. And here Arsenal , starting with 18th , the most serious opponents were Newcastle and Southampton. Against Newcastle with great difficulty won, I must say thanks to Giroux that scored in the second half the only goal of the match , which gave the gunners three points. And in the match against Southampton lost two points. The other five victories were won over rivals from the second half , four of which today occupy the last four places: Fulham , Cardiff, West Ham , Crystal Palace. Immediately evident that for Chelsea and Man City to maintain such a high rhythm was more difficult. But now the time has come to Arsenal to prove. Now on his way there was a very serious obstacle in the form of an away game with Liverpool. And somehow I feel anxious for the guests, because in recent years Arsenal shows a very weak performance with the teams fighting for the Eurozone. If in the beginning everything was going well, except for the misfire with Manchester United in the 11th round , here in the future was good enough. You can safely look at the results of the 15th , 16th and 17th rounds , when Arsenal met with rivals from the top 5. In the 15th round, had to play at home to Everton - the result of the meeting, 1-1 , then in the 16th round, it's a defeat in the away game with Man City 6:3. We can say that between the two games was a very important match in the Champions League with Napoli , but then Man City too participated in European competition. A draw with Chelsea 0:0 , and two games with Newcastle and Southampton in the last rounds also argue about not quite a good performance in terms of a set of points with the teams fighting for European zone. And now will come on a visit to Liverpool very motivated to be a very fierce fight. My conclusion... I will be rooting for the gunners, mainly because they have long enough bench to successfully rotate the composition. Would also like to note a decline in playing condition , Ozil , who , uniquely , is the leader of the creative team activities , responsible for some creativity. But in fact, his background , not bad look the other stars like Cazorla , for me personally , is not inferior to the german. Much of Liverpool creativity depends on Suarez and they cannot bring other thing to surprise Wenger, except some shots from long distance - so, if Suarez will be okay the reds can have a chance to draw. Put on double chance X2 1.72 SBOBET, Arsenal beeing unbeaten in last 4 with Liverpool and from the midfield to attack is far more superior, adding here some important missing for Liverpool in defense, I think wont lose.

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal > Saturday February 8th Liverpool are playing at such a great pace,i cant remember a team playing this well at the start of a game,3-0 should be 5-0.Well done to all you 1st half Liverpool backers.Make that 4-0 after 20 mins.amazing.