Copa Del Rey > Wednesday February 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 5 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Atlético de Madrid (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Real Sociedad (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Del Rey > Wednesday February 5th Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid Itself a derby is always unpredictable , so in these games to the forefront total motivation and attitude of players. This is due to the fact that it can be seen in the derby on the faces of the players of the game and the excitement of thirst , which before the match clocked media. It is clear that in a match between two teams from the same city and that other special team set up for the match , but the match that will be held at Bernabeu , so The Royal Club in fact have to win every match at theyr stadium , and these matches like this , players must pull up the moral and strong-willed. Let me remind you that the last two of the Madrid derby ended in victory for Atletico , which means that Real Madrid wants to correct statistics and defeat Atletico Madrid tonight. Do not also forget about the fact that the game for 180 minutes last and coaches set themselves two goals in two games. For Simeone a draw with goal scored will suit , so look for trouble , Atletico wont search. The Royal Club is obliged to rehabilitate in front of the fans for the disappointing defeat in the championship 0-1. It would be reasonable to take the Under 2,5 , but somehow it seems to me that it is not so simple as it seems at first glance. Second sense tells me that is not worth taking the Under 2,5. Forecast calculated that Atletico will not force things , and will calmly wait for chance for a successful counterattack. Real Madrid will also try to close the free zones and keep the game in their legs. It is a question addressed to the guests - and whether Atletico withstand super move with the two giants on 3 fronts ? I think that even with all the sympathy for Simeone , experience , or rather the presence of the spirit of the winners they had not yet enough. My prediction victory Real Madrid (-0.5) at 1.95 Pinnacle. With all efforts of Courtois (Atletico gkeper) , luck comes luck go.

Re: Copa Del Rey > Wednesday February 5th

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid Itself a derby is always unpredictable , so in these games to the forefront total motivation and attitude of players. This is due to the fact that it can be seen in the derby on the faces of the players of the game and the excitement of thirst , which before the match clocked media. It is clear that in a match between two teams from the same city and that other special team set up for the match , but the match that will be held at Bernabeu , so The Royal Club in fact have to win every match at theyr stadium , and these matches like this , players must pull up the moral and strong-willed. Let me remind you that the last two of the Madrid derby ended in victory for Atletico , which means that Real Madrid wants to correct statistics and defeat Atletico Madrid tonight. Do not also forget about the fact that the game for 180 minutes last and coaches set themselves two goals in two games. For Simeone a draw with goal scored will suit , so look for trouble , Atletico wont search. The Royal Club is obliged to rehabilitate in front of the fans for the disappointing defeat in the championship 0-1. It would be reasonable to take the Under 2,5 , but somehow it seems to me that it is not so simple as it seems at first glance. Second sense tells me that is not worth taking the Under 2,5. Forecast calculated that Atletico will not force things , and will calmly wait for chance for a successful counterattack. Real Madrid will also try to close the free zones and keep the game in their legs. It is a question addressed to the guests - and whether Atletico withstand super move with the two giants on 3 fronts ? I think that even with all the sympathy for Simeone , experience , or rather the presence of the spirit of the winners they had not yet enough. My prediction victory Real Madrid (-0.5) at 1.95 Pinnacle. With all efforts of Courtois (Atletico gkeper) , luck comes luck go.
3-0