** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fulham v Southampton > Saturday February 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Southampton (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fulham v Southampton > Saturday February 1st Fulham and Southampton have a story in full of draws.3 out of their last 4 H2H matches have seen a draw.Now the situatuins also leans towards that outcome.Fulham are desperate for points losing almopst every game they could.Thier home form is awful winning only 3 in 11.The Saints are on a fine run and now there is almost a month since they were defeated for the last time.Since then they won 3 and drew 2 (1 of them against Arsenal)Their form is fine but mostly at home.I think they will be delighted to take a point and run while Fulham could not afford to lose that game.I am going for the draw here because it suits both teams as well.

Re: Fulham v Southampton > Saturday February 1st Yes, they have a story in full of draws when Shaw was 8 years old, Schneiderlein was 14 years old, Lallana was 15 years old. Seriously? Have you watched Saints - Arsenal game? This team is just too dynamic, they outplayed the EPL leaders and they were unfortunate not to win against Arsenal. I disagree about on another point too that is Fulham will not be ok with one point since they are 2nd bottom team of EPL. Also they sold Berbatov to Monaco. I think we should consider more realistic facts to predict games. Good luck.

Re: Fulham v Southampton > Saturday February 1st

Yes, they have a story in full of draws when Shaw was 8 years old, Schneiderlein was 14 years old, Lallana was 15 years old. Seriously? Have you watched Saints - Arsenal game? This team is just too dynamic, they outplayed the EPL leaders and they were unfortunate not to win against Arsenal. I disagree about on another point too that is Fulham will not be ok with one point since they are 2nd bottom team of EPL. Also they sold Berbatov to Monaco. I think we should consider more realistic facts to predict games. Good luck.
Berbatov wasn't sold to Monaco,he was loaned+2 out of their last 3 H2H games ended as a draw(back in 2012)which i consider to be not so much long ago.

Yes, they have a story in full of draws when Shaw was 8 years old, Schneiderlein was 14 years old, Lallana was 15 years old. Seriously? Have you watched Saints - Arsenal game? This team is just too dynamic, they outplayed the EPL leaders and they were unfortunate not to win against Arsenal. I disagree about on another point too that is Fulham will not be ok with one point since they are 2nd bottom team of EPL. Also they sold Berbatov to Monaco. I think we should consider more realistic facts to predict games. Good luck.
The facts are that Southampton have won twice in their last twelve games. They're finding their level now, but I agree Fulham will be desperate for three points.

Fulham and Southampton have a story in full of draws.3 out of their last 4 H2H matches have seen a draw.Now the situatuins also leans towards that outcome.Fulham are desperate for points losing almopst every game they could.Thier home form is awful winning only 3 in 11.The Saints are on a fine run and now there is almost a month since they were defeated for the last time.Since then they won 3 and drew 2 (1 of them against Arsenal)Their form is fine but mostly at home.I think they will be delighted to take a point and run while Fulham could not afford to lose that game.I am going for the draw here because it suits both teams as well.
Obviously Fulham are relegation material and candidate for relegation Numero Uno