Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Sunderland (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st I think Sunderland have done well in getting Scocco from International.When he was at Newells he was a prolific goalscorer and i believe he can be a very useful signing for Poyet.He will probably be on the bench tomorrow but i hope he gets his oppertunity as he is a pacey skillful player who knows how to find the back of the net.

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st I don't think there is much to choose between these teams. Sunderland are playing their best football of the season. Gus Poyet has also done a terrific job. He has turned them around, from a shambles into a highly competitive unit. Making the Capital 1 Cup final is an incredible achievement, and getting them outta s__t at the bottom of the league has been unreal. I am not sure about Newcastle at the moment. They have big absentee's which will disrupt how they perform. Loic Remy is suspended , Gouffran injured, Cabaye transfered, Colocinni injured Of course it's a huge derby and fever will be running high. Expecting a high octane, full throttle game here. I like it could end in a draw, but fancy Sunderland on the draw No Bet (DNB) at decent odds of 2.4 and as high as 2.45 on 32red for standard interest bet of 2 units

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Tiote, Sissoko, Anita; Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi, Sammy Ameobi. Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea , Bridcutt, Colback, Ki, Johnson, Borini, Altidore Gouffran and Cisse were both major doubts for Newcastle and are out (not on the bench).

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st I am attracted by Newcastle, i Have seen Sunderland on midweek and their midfiled did not impress me at all; they have Johnson in a very good form, but the rest, they seems light to me, and Altidore upfront waste a lot of chances. Yes Newcastle has key missings, just sold theyr classy player in the midfield, but still Tiote, Sissoko, Anita Ben Arfa seems quite good against Bridcutt, Colback, Ki, Johnson A player that seems in very form however is Alonso on the left side, making superb crosses; so i suppose Sunderland to exploit that flank. Other things is that Magpies are not scoring lately and given recent loss in attack and missings you cannot know where goal are coming from; but let's also say that Sunderland is wasted by a lot of matches played recently. It is a derby and maybe form goes out of the window, thinking of an under 2,5 and dubtouful between an home win or the straight draw...Also the market is very incertain, odds maybe are lightly going down for the 1 sign

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Saturday February 1st

I don't think there is much to choose between these teams. Sunderland are playing their best football of the season. Gus Poyet has also done a terrific job. He has turned them around, from a shambles into a highly competitive unit. Making the Capital 1 Cup final is an incredible achievement, and getting them outta s__t at the bottom of the league has been unreal. I am not sure about Newcastle at the moment. They have big absentee's which will disrupt how they perform. Loic Remy is suspended , Gouffran injured, Cabaye transfered, Colocinni injured Of course it's a huge derby and fever will be running high. Expecting a high octane, full throttle game here. I like it could end in a draw, but fancy Sunderland on the draw No Bet (DNB) at decent odds of 2.4 and as high as 2.45 on 32red for standard interest bet of 2 units
Sunderland fantastic today. Looked so comfortable on the ball...