** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Q Europe 30.03

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03

Can't believe this but... VC are actually taking bets on the 'draw no bet' in the England game! Odds 1/250!!!! How daft is that.
Daft from who's perspective? if people are betting on it then VC are not daft as they (VC) are getting 250/1 on an Azeri win and their money back if a draw.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 France @ 4/6 is a steal, how their game against the Swiss finished 0-0 is anyone's guess. On the night poor finishing (Trezegeut miss from 2 yards out) let them down as well as not getting any luck, the swiss keeper dropped a few crosses but the ball didn't fall the way of the French. The difference in class between the 2 sets of players is huge and I was expecting 4/9 on the away win, so i see the value in the 4/6. I'm on this large.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 Bulgaria are my bet tonight. They have their 2 best players in Stilian Petrov and Martin Petrov returning tonight who were both banned at the weekend and are always pretty good against Hungary. They are 15/8 with Stan James just now whereas Interwetten are as low as 2.30 with Hungary out at 2.70! As for the England game tonight, William Hill have slashed all their odds on hat-tricks for tonights game. Blue Square now offer the best value on this now, as WH Have at least halved all their previous odds. Joe Cole looks the best value at 66/1 with Blue Square for a hat-trick, worth a couple of quid if you fancy the rout.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 i wouldnt bet against england, france etc - but i see that theres more money to be made selling the big issue than betting on internationals. I might have a nibble on england -2 but really, you're better off keeping your money in your pocket than betting on 1/33 international bets. I dont mind saying that I was stupid enough to stick Man U (v exeter at OT) in a 10 team FA cup accy... Never again! An expensive lesson learned!

John Terry is 4/1 to score at anytime with Total Bet and UK Betting. Now I think that is pretty good considering he was only 5/1 to score against barca in the CL. A bit of value there perhaps??
Will Hill have John Terry to score anytime at 5/1.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 Well after a good night for most punters inc me on Sat here's hoping to another tonight. Not really up on my International scene and cant expect the about evens aways to come in again tonight. Can we? Slovakia v Portugal. Interested in the away at the price. I know slovakia are into their footie at the mo and they are hoping for a draw tonight but shouldnt Port be too strong for them? Portugal: Ricardo; Miguel, Ricardo Carvalho, Jorge Andrade, Pulo Ferreira; Costinha, Maniche, Deco, Simão; Cristiano Ronaldo, Pauleta Slovakia: Contofalsky; Zabavnik, Varga, Valachovic, Petras; Kisel, Karwan, Hlinka; Mintal; Jakubro, Nemeth That a good port team? Was looking at Ukraine and Spain. Ukraine's injuries have made me avoid them and will chance the draw in that one. the Serbs will have good home support and alot of hope but could Spain have too much class for them? Better get myself together here

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 If England are going to get goals tonight I think itll be the same as the N.Ireland game and be that once they score one or two the floodgates will open. This means the goals coming more in the second half. Im considering a lay of any unquoted score at HT @ 2.92. This covers any score with either team scoring 3 or more by HT.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 England -4 at 11/8 with Laddies looks very tempting - can't really see England not scoring loads - with the talent they have up front. Bit of conflict of interest but betting slip with England -4 on it in hipper but wanting Azerbaijan to gub them 5 or 6 nil instead - but got to make money some how. England -4 also tempted with Either over 3.5/4.0 or Asian Handicap -3.0/3.5 both paying about 4/5.

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 i cant make my mind up whether england will thrash baijan or if it'll be a routine 3-0 win or there abouts against ireland apart from that mad spell in the second half svens select didnt really carve that many openings out against a stubborn defence and the baijan getting thrashed 8-0 is a one off result and not really a scoreline to use in judging a bet imo

i wouldnt bet against england, france etc - but i see that theres more money to be made selling the big issue than betting on internationals. I might have a nibble on england -2 but really, you're better off keeping your money in your pocket than betting on 1/33 international bets. I dont mind saying that I was stupid enough to stick Man U (v exeter at OT) in a 10 team FA cup accy... Never again! An expensive lesson learned!
i see your point but in the likes of england azerbaijan i'd say engerland are bankers and 1/33 mixed with some other picks if it boosts the profit a bit then why not take it?

Anyone else fancy Austria to beat Wales at 4/5? After beating them 2-0 in Cardiff surely this is a great price now they are at home?
yeah i'll second that one - low scoring game here with Austria the winners for me

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 That is me finished with International betting forever. I lost a 10/1 treble on Saturday when Israel scored in the last minute, and tonight Bulgaria lose another goal in the last minute to cost me. Everytime I bet on Internationals ... lesson has now been learned ...

Hi !It is I Red Label agian. Yes ,that homeless fella. Thanks to kind ppl for words of sympathy and support . Let`s talk `bout tonights Serbia game. Here is my opinion: Well Serbia has a team after many years. A fine blend of players that can and actually like to play with each other.Vukic`s missing is a great blow, `cos he is our best playmaker, and man who was a creator of victory in Belgium. Beside that ,we still have solid and determined squad who will give a maximum of it`s strength and ability sure . Atmosphere here in Serbia is making more and more hot every day ,from all levels.Everyone is talking about game about our ability to win it,and i`m sure that atmosphere at red star`s stadium packed with 50 000 home crowd will be flammiable and tough to play for our guests tonight. On the other side ,we have Spain ,as someone said The Champions of Qualifications.Yes, they play rather miserable on main events, but in the qualifications they gave their best.Aragones has started to make a change of generations ,he is very good and experienced coach, and will have some suprise for tonight for sure. Spain has very good squad ,and IMO they must not be underestimated as our media is doing in past few days , becouse they`re capble of winning even here in Belgrade. They already have two draws ,and with loss here they can kiss goodbuy direct qualifications and first place in the group. So they`ll play cautiosly, on a draw IMO. I can`t see Petkovic (our trainer) unhappy with a draw either. Becouse of atmosphere and crowd our players will stirve to win for sure ,but if spain manage to hold on our guys for some 30 mins, or first half, i can see our ``blues`` to take it more catious in the second. We don`t want to risk any counter attack goal, and home loss that is sure. So to cut the chat, I`m playing very confidiently UNDER 2.5 on this game @1.7 (local) on reasonably high stakes. If you are chasing the final outcome, I think it`ll be probably a DRAW.@ 3.00 If you thik that there won`t be draw and want to pick a winner,then Serbia & Mont. is closer to win imo. So ,for those less courageus laying Spain @ 1.45 looks very tempting. My pick UNDER 2.5 @1.7 confidence 8.5/10 - high stakes. GL!
Ecellent stuff mate, its a real pity i didnt read this earlire or id have been all over the 0-1 Goals at 2/1 in my system, feel gutted now, but excellent tipping:clap

Re: World Cup Q Europe 30.03 Thanks mate! I`m very glad if someone have used this pick of mine. I was very confident and my stakes were pretty high ,so our lads and spainards made me decent amount of money. After losing big time on Lever- Liverpool game, i cooled it of for some time ,and in last 10 days or so i`m back in a saddle with some nice profit.That is the reason i started to write here again. I`m looking forward to see your next tips for 0-1 goal bets... especially on Scotish games. Best Regards.

That is me finished with International betting forever. I lost a 10/1 treble on Saturday when Israel scored in the last minute' date=' and tonight Bulgaria lose another goal in the last minute to cost me. Everytime I bet on Internationals ... lesson has now been learned ...[/quote'] Gutted with that last minute goal as well. Berbatov was twice one-on-one with the Hungarian goalie but missed. Kiraly also saved very dangerous shots by Martin Petrov and Stan Petrov, he's the Man of the Match for me. Hungarians hardly threatened in attack, they had 2 or 3 shots on goal. Poor game by Bulgaria though and some clueless tactical choice by Stoitchkov. We were unlucky but that's what you get when you underestimate your opponent and then fail to wrap up the game when you've had very good chances. On a positive note, I see nice betting opportunities for away wins for Sweden and Croatia in Budapest, if only Hungary keep their poor form. Zoltan Gera might bring fresh air to the team though.