Latest Photo-Book

Guys i touched on this in Robertob's Naas thread; As most will know i take a lot of photos of racehorses and a lot of people ask what i do with them, well i keep them catalogued on my PC and after about 5 or 6 meetings i choose my favourites and make a photo book. They are usually just photos with no text apart from their name, they can be anything up to about 60 pages and i get them printed into proper books. I have quite a few albums now and decided this time i would choose my top 15 horses and do a different kind of book. This time i would write about each horse and why it has been included in the book along with the stories behind some of the photos. The horses are well known but have been chosen because they have given me that special moment either at one race meeting or over a length of time. Horses that didn't make the cut are Kauto Star and Sprinter Sacre (not yet, anyway) so its not always the ones you think. I have had it printed into a hardback book and its a nice thing to keep and look back at in years to come. If anyone is interested in reading it i have included a link to download it; It is a 30mb PDF file so will take a few minutes to download and i hope you will enjoy it as much as i did writing it. http://www.gsdi.co.uk/files/297/pdfbook.pdf :ok

Re: Latest Photo-Book Looks great and reads very well. Love the piece about The Tatling. What a warrior he was. And great to read that he's still involved in the game he loves so much. If not racing himself any more but then helping out in the yard. That's the way I'd wish every horse could enjoy retirement.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.