** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Juventus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Udinese (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Lazio (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th It should be a cracking game at the Stadio Olimpico this week, looking forward to watching it. :D Roma have only lost 1 game all season which was a 3-0 defeat away to Juve recently. At home they are unbeaten, have scored 28 goals and have only conceded 2. Juve have only conceded 4 goals all season in the league so it should be a low scoring affair in my opinion. So I think the draw is the obvious value bet myself. Good luck folks. :ok Roma v Juventus Draw @ 12/5 Bet Victor

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th I like Roma at home against Juventus. Many newspapers La gazetta and some other well informed italian sources are reporting that Conte will rotate his squad for this game.We will have to wait a bit ofcourse but the odds on the home win are great for me if this is true. Likely subs are tevez, Llorente, pogba OR vidal, Storari in goal and some defensive changes as well. Roma lost 0-3 in the competition against Juventus. But they started that game really well, after the first goal they got hammered with some red cards too but I'm sure they will be eager to bounce back. Cup games are perfect for this kind of things. Do or die game and AS Roma came back pretty strong lately!

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th Conte wants to rest players in a big cup match with Juve so far ahead in Serie A, already out of the CL and a fully fit squad? What does he need to rest players for? Doesn't make sense to me but if that's what the Italian media are reporting I'll wait for team news before placing any bets. With a full team out I think Juve are a very nice price at 2.88 on BetVictor even if Roma have been performing very well especially at home. Roma were absolutely hammered and tactically out classed by Conte just a few weeks ago and I can't see how they'll be able to score if Juve set up the same way completely stopping Roma's main threat through counter attacking. Juve are on an incredible run of 12 straight wins and they're just a class above any other team in Italy at the moment so unless we see changes this price on Juve is really nice for me.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th Ofcourse, when Juventus puts out his best team no way I'm gonna back Roma for this game but there are some signs this might happen so like I said we will have to wait team news. And it is not that weird to sometimes rest some of your best players in a cup game. This happens almost every round and Juventus has like 18 pretty good players so he also has to keep his other players happy. Team morale is really important here and he can't leave them on the bench for a whole season. He needs them when some others might get injured and if he is gonna rest some it is gonna be in a cup match cause in the Serie A or CL he always plays his best possible team. And for the record I don't think he will field a weak team, not at all. Just some changes which will have a positve or a negative way on their gameplay we don't know but if their is a chance than Roma has it now if the rotations are true. It is a whole other Juventus with Vucinic and Quagliarella for example than Llorente and Tevez. Not weak but not the oiled machine we are used too that's all I'm saying. So if Conte will rotate than the odds are value imo. :)

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th I understand rotation is needed to keep players happy and fit for when injuries hit but surely Juve will take the Coppa more seriously now that they're out of the CL.They're 8 points clear in Series A as well so I don't see why Conte can't save the rotation for the weaker league sides instead of a huge cup game where it's all or nothing. But yeah, let's wait for some more team news.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th All the pressure is on Garcia here. They were embarrassed 0-3 in Turin when the media hyped them up as the only rivals to Juve's throne, now the fans at Olimpico want revenge and will push Roma forward for 90 mins and let the players know if they aren't happy. Meanwhile Conte is talking about making "up to 8 changes" as if this game is a plate of asparagus that he doesn't care to eat. That's Conte for you, a wolf dressed as a sheep. ;) But logic tells us that being out of CL with a nice 8 point buffer and fit squad then this tie is there to be taken by the Champions who play the return leg at home. That's the key, the second leg. Conte will take a low risk approach to this 1st leg knowing that his side are fully capable of beating Roma in Turin. So the cards are in his favour. He can set up his midfield to be robust and win the ball back and hit on the counter with athletic wingers over and over again because he knows Roma will keep coming and leaving space in behind because of the pressure they're under to take a lead to Turin. So a score draw here would be a like a decisive victory for Conte.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th

All the pressure is on Garcia here. They were embarrassed 0-3 in Turin when the media hyped them up as the only rivals to Juve's throne, now the fans at Olimpico want revenge and will push Roma forward for 90 mins and let the players know if they aren't happy. Meanwhile Conte is talking about making "up to 8 changes" as if this game is a plate of asparagus that he doesn't care to eat. That's Conte for you, a wolf dressed as a sheep. ;) But logic tells us that being out of CL with a nice 8 point buffer and fit squad then this tie is there to be taken by the Champions who play the return leg at home. That's the key, the second leg. Conte will take a low risk approach to this 1st leg knowing that his side are fully capable of beating Roma in Turin. So the cards are in his favour. He can set up his midfield to be robust and win the ball back and hit on the counter with athletic wingers over and over again because he knows Roma will keep coming and leaving space in behind because of the pressure they're under to take a lead to Turin. So a score draw here would be a like a decisive victory for Conte.
Your key doesn't exist because it's a single match, no return leg scheduled!! In Coppa Italia only semifinals are played on two legs! According to me, this game is clearly BTTS....based on the game played on 5 January ended 3-0 for Juventus, we saw that Conte decided to change his style: when Rome had the possession, Juventus didn't attack and waited them in its own half court...I remember Juventus was lucky to find the first goal and after the second the match finished......tonight Juventus will have the same approach, but I think Rome will find the net before Juventus and the match should become very open...Rome players will be fully motivated and they will start the game very aggressive... Conte will rotate his players so I think that the most probably outcome is Rome leading in the first half with Juventus back in the second half, thanks to substitutions... BTTS 1.60 Betfair HT/FT = 1/X 13.00 Betfair

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th 2ew2w7r.png Conte with Peluso and Isla in place of Asomoah and Liechsteiner and Quagliarella - Giovinco as forwarders instead of Tevez Llorente, Marchisio will play on midfield, maybe Pogba on the bench Roma supporters are awaiting this match from 10 days This match is really important for them after defeat in League match Garcia will play with all regulars and they want to win this evening for the cup and also to show Juventus their strenght Garcia knows that when Juve will start Europa Leauge they will loose some points in the championship Juventus is also selling Vucinic to Inter and Guarin will arrive from them

All the pressure is on Garcia here. They were embarrassed 0-3 in Turin when the media hyped them up as the only rivals to Juve's throne, now the fans at Olimpico want revenge and will push Roma forward for 90 mins and let the players know if they aren't happy. Meanwhile Conte is talking about making "up to 8 changes" as if this game is a plate of asparagus that he doesn't care to eat. That's Conte for you, a wolf dressed as a sheep. ;) But logic tells us that being out of CL with a nice 8 point buffer and fit squad then this tie is there to be taken by the Champions who play the return leg at home. That's the key, the second leg. Conte will take a low risk approach to this 1st leg knowing that his side are fully capable of beating Roma in Turin. So the cards are in his favour. He can set up his midfield to be robust and win the ball back and hit on the counter with athletic wingers over and over again because he knows Roma will keep coming and leaving space in behind because of the pressure they're under to take a lead to Turin. So a score draw here would be a like a decisive victory for Conte.
There is no second leg.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th According to latest news, Juventus will probably start with this 11 players... 3-5-2 Storari; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Peluso; Giovinco, Quagliearella Still strong guys but Roma has a chance, best 11 will start very important game for Roma expecting a full house tonight! BTS seems very likely but a 1-0 wouldnt surprise either. I think Roma has the bigger motivation for this game, just hope they dont do stupid things, fouls etc. Medium stakes on the home win for me!

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th Still don't get the perceived indifference of Juve here. They only have the Serie A during this period to worry about as the Europa doesn't start for a while. So Juve are going to rest and rotate for a sudden death match to focus on a competition where they are 8 points clear and vastly superior to all the other 19 teams? hmmm doesn't add up for me but each to their own. I don't believe that Conte will start with all his guns on the bench and make it easy for Garcia. Even if the world says he will. Just isn't logical. They lost in the UCL so go and win the Coppa at least. Juve or draw @ 1.57 Bet 365. Warning: I am a Juve fan but believe I have only used logical points here.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th I will look at this fixture purely on goal markets. The reason is simple, both teams are playing some decent atacking football, both teams are comfortable with the ball, so given the fluency which we witnessed in the past weeks I expect nothing less then btts or over 2.5. The odds are not great thats for sure, but in terms of probability I believe this outcome has far more chance than any 3-way pick. bet365 offering 1.65 for btts - 6/10 1.85 for over 2.5 - 5/10 Both teams have failed to score only once in the past 10+ games (Home-Roma/away-Juve) respectively, ofcourse cup tie is a different thing, but in this case I am sure it will not be have such a detrimental effect. The form is there, the motivation should not be an issue should a mixed line-up start the game.

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th In top games most of the time they cancel eachother out and we will see a boring game often 0-0 at HT but for this one Roma really wants revenge. Both have a pretty solid back line and the back line of Juventus in this game is pretty strong also. I do think that they are weaker on the wings and upfront now. So don't see them scoring a lot today. It al depends on Roma if they score first Juventus has to come out and find the net atleast once this will be a good thing for BTS and overs but maybe they are not capable of beating the Roma defense with this line-up. Anyways, midfield battle will be awesome to watch tonight. 2 of the best midfields in club football nowadays in my opinion. Pogba probably out but normally Strootman, Pjanic, De rossi against Pirlo Vidal and Pogba is great :D Anyways, great game to watch and if Roma will rise above their potential than it often happens at their own Stadium on nights like this! Goodluck all

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th 3 weeks ago in the championship match, Juve await Rome in defense, in this manner they do not concede Rome counterattack which is terrible, This evening I think It will be the same, Juventus with Quagliarella and Giovinco will await Rome and trying to surprise Rome defence, Rome with all regulars, and in its stadium can be a good bet I take the on dnb Rome this morning Rome (0) @1.9 stk 5

Still don't get the perceived indifference of Juve here. They only have the Serie A during this period to worry about as the Europa doesn't start for a while. So Juve are going to rest and rotate for a sudden death match to focus on a competition where they are 8 points clear and vastly superior to all the other 19 teams? hmmm doesn't add up for me but each to their own. I don't believe that Conte will start with all his guns on the bench and make it easy for Garcia. Even if the world says he will. Just isn't logical. They lost in the UCL so go and win the Coppa at least. Juve or draw @ 1.57 Bet 365. Warning: I am a Juve fan but believe I have only used logical points here.
May as well hold fire with the bet, price will continue to rise and might go up a fair bit if the team news is confirmed in the line-ups..+0.5AH often offers a better price than this as well (for the same bet), +0.5AH is currently 1.6 and double chance 1.575, not much difference but every little helps.

May as well hold fire with the bet' date=' price will continue to rise and might go up a fair bit if the team news is confirmed in the line-ups..+0.5AH often offers a better price than this as well (for the same bet), +0.5AH is currently 1.6 and double chance 1.575, not much difference but every little helps.[/quote'] At time of posting +0.5 was 1.55 whereas double chance was 1.57.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Roma played pretty well' date=' balanced game but like we said before, it looked like Roma was the side who wanted it the most. FT 1-0! Great for all Roma backers.[/quote'] Didn't see it, but the stats certainly indicated Roma were on top.

3 weeks ago in the championship match, Juve await Rome in defense, in this manner they do not concede Rome counterattack which is terrible, This evening I think It will be the same, Juventus with Quagliarella and Giovinco will await Rome and trying to surprise Rome defence, Rome with all regulars, and in its stadium can be a good bet I take the on dnb Rome this morning Rome (0) @1.9 stk 5
:cheers

Re: TIM Cup > January 21st - 29th For this evening match, Milan should play with Abbiati - Rami, Zapata, Silvestre, Emanuelson - De Jong, Cristante - Birsa, Kaka, Robinho, Balotelli Seedord has no more changes cause Pazzini and Abate are out, so the formation should be quite the same of the last match, also Milan states clearly that Italian Cup is a good opportunity to play Europa League next year, (the winner is automatically qualified, and Milan is far from 5th place in championship who is the last one for qualification) Udinese with Di Natale on the bench, Muriel should back from the 1st minute, with Nico Lopez upfront with him, Also Domizzi, Basta and Pereyra will be on the bench. Udinese is in a bag period, Monday supporters have gone to the training field after the home defeat against Lazio, a picture with some players during a funny Sunday evening (Zielinsky, Allan, Pereyra, and Gabriel Silva) has been posted by the first one on Instagram, and this don't like to supporters.