Swansea City v Fulham > Tuesday January 28th

Aidymac

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Swansea City v Fulham > Tuesday January 28th Swansea v Fulham Tough to be a fan of either of these teams at the moment. Swansea are playing unmotivated soccer, while Fulham are just playing poorly. Two pretty equal teams that could nullify each other ! SO where is the MONEY to be made here ? Looking at the 1st and 2nd half stats there is a HUGE BET HERE. Fulham have just 3 away goals in 11 away 1st half matches. (1 goal against Norwich and 2 against Crystal Palace) Strangely enough , Swansea only have 3 1st half goals in 11 Home games. So BOTH teams are showing no 1st half goal production. This is fantastic ! Now looking at Swansea in the second half. The GOAL numbers are terrific. They lead the EPL in total second half match goals at home with 27 goals (f 16 A 11) This is better than Man City (City have 22 - 4 record) These 2nd half goals translate perfectly into more 2nd half goals than 1st , which is the case with Swansea at home. Swansea are 73% more 2nd than 1st half, (next best in the EPL is 54% (Spurs,Norwich, Cardiff). Swansea also have the 2nd best differential between 2nd half and 1st half at home (+15) in European Football. In addition Fulham Lead the EPL in away 'more 2nd half goals' at 64% (7 in 11 games). These stats are HUGE indicators that make a MAX bet (10 Units) worthwhile More 2nd half Goals for 10 units 2.05 ladbrokes, 2 various

Re: Swansea City v Fulham > Tuesday January 28th @neil = although I love your second half bets, don't you think Swansea will want to win this game badly and so will be out of the blocks very quick? I think they are shrewd enough to know that fulham are bad travellers and can be got at early. And swans know that they have the possession game to keep hold of a lead. I realise that swans have their injury concerns but those injury concerns are probaby not going to affect the 1st half as much as they are going to affect the 2nd half. FWIW, I think your stats may well have made me believe that swans are a good bet here to win outright (but the price is still too skinny!). So although, I like the bet, I hope u dont mind if I suggest that you perhaps dont make it your Maxbet. just my two cents

Re: Swansea City v Fulham > Tuesday January 28th Huge game for both teams who really both need the win to kick on here. Fulham went to Arsenal and played for a draw and looked more solid to me but I think it could be a different story tonight in a game they have to go for. Swansea haven't been great all season and have had some pretty poor results at home over the past couple of months (one freak result against Newcastle aside). Good news for Swansea is the form of Bony, who has 6 goals in the last 5. Ultimately I fancy Swansea to win this but the 1.80 is priced up about right I think. Instead I think Bony Last Goalscorer at odds of 5.00 from Coral is a good punt. Bony likes a late goal (78th minute against Spurs, 90th against Man United, 90th against Man City, 86th against Stoke earlier in the season). This would have paid out in 4 of the last 5 Swansea matches.

Re: Swansea City v Fulham > Tuesday January 28th

@neil = although I love your second half bets' date=' don't you think Swansea will want to win this game badly and so will be out of the blocks very quick? I think they are shrewd enough to know that fulham are bad travellers and can be got at early. And swans know that they have the possession game to keep hold of a lead. I realise that swans have their injury concerns but those injury concerns are probaby not going to affect the 1st half as much as they are going to affect the 2nd half. FWIW, I think your stats may well have made me believe that swans are a good bet here to win outright (but the price is still too skinny!). So although, I like the bet, I hope u dont mind if I suggest that you perhaps dont make it your Maxbet. just my two cents[/quote'] I watched Swansea (about 5 weeks ago) in a Europa League game where they were just terrible 1st half. They were slow, not working or running, not doing anything in the danger areas. They had possession, but it was midfield, side-pass and back-pass. They have played similar to this for the last month, just one fluke against Newcastle... They have really missed Michu, while Bony has done very well. (was very unlucky against Spurs last week and had an excellent game). Three goals at home in 11 is a big indicator that something is wrong. Tactics, motivation, desire... I don't know. But it's something that does not change overnight.