Al Kuwait v Bayern Munich club friendly

Al Kuwait v Bayern Munich Monday 13th Jan 15.00 This is a friendly being played today in Kuwait. Al Kuwait are the league leaders in Kuwait. Last week Bayern Munich played a friendly against the top Sudanese team, Al Merreikh, in Qatar, and completely dominated it going by the stats (shots, corners etc). The final score was 2-0. In December, they beat Guangzhou Evergrande and Raja Casablanca 3-0 and 2-0 respectively in the Club World Cup. Bayern are a team that takes friendly matches seriously, in defence and attack. I think they are likely to win this game to nil. Unders are a reasonable bet here I think: Under 3.5 goals 2.4 bwin And so is a Bayern clean sheet Both teams to score NO 1.72 Paddy Power (Sorry for late posting) Game is available to view on Bet365

Re: Al Kuwait v Bayern Munich club friendly

Al Kuwait v Bayern Munich Monday 13th Jan 15.00 This is a friendly being played today in Kuwait. Al Kuwait are the league leaders in Kuwait. Last week Bayern Munich played a friendly against the top Sudanese team, Al Merreikh, in Qatar, and completely dominated it going by the stats (shots, corners etc). The final score was 2-0. In December, they beat Guangzhou Evergrande and Raja Casablanca 3-0 and 2-0 respectively in the Club World Cup. Bayern are a team that takes friendly matches seriously, in defence and attack. I think they are likely to win this game to nil. Unders are a reasonable bet here I think: Under 3.5 goals 2.4 bwin And so is a Bayern clean sheet Both teams to score NO 1.72 Paddy Power (Sorry for late posting) Game is available to view on Bet365
Result: Al Kuwait 0 Bayern 8 Horribly wrong on the unders, but right on the Bayern clean sheet. After a typical whirlwind start by the Kuwaitis when they attacked crazily, the game settled down to a pattern of Bayern dominance and possession with occasional and effective bursts through on the Kuwaiti goal, many of which resulted in goals. The Al Kuwait defence couldn't really cope. It was only 1-0 at half-time, but Bayern really went for it in the second half.