Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 24 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Wehen Wiesbaden v Hallescher FC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart II v Hansa Rostock (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Heidenheim v Chemnitzer FC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Holstein Kiel v Stuttgarter Kickers (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RB Leipzig v Wacker Burghausen (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rot-Weiß Erfurt v Preußen Münster (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Unterhaching v Borussia Dortmund II (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SSV Jahn Regensburg v MSV Duisburg (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Elversberg v 1. FC Saarbrücken (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Osnabrück v SV Darmstadt 98 (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th Saturday, 25.01.. 14.00 h SV Elversberg – 1. FC Saarbrücken On Friday, 3. League of Germany starts after a relatively short winter-break with Matchday 22 (of 38). One Highlight will be the Saarland-Derby between the little club Elversberg and the traditional 1.FC Saarbrücken. 8000 Fans will follow the clash in Elversbergs sold-out stadium. Both clubs were struggling first part of the season and are in fear of relegation (last 3 will be relegated). Elversberg has (7-4-10) and is only 1 point above relegation-zone, Saarbrücken even bad (4-7-10) is 5 points behind. So the red light is on for both teams. Elversberg has scoring-problems with only 17 goals from 21 games (last 4, 0-11, total 17) and Saarbrücken conceded 35 in 21 games, most of all teams with exception of last Burghausen. Choosing on statistics, it should be an unpredictable match, but winter-transfers show that Saarbrücken fights with all power against going down to minor league. Not less than 9 transfers are already confirmed and a lot of them can give the outfit a completely different look. Some very experienced players like Stefan Reisinger (Striker, Düsseldorf) und Kevin Pezzoni ( Defender, Köln) played a lot of Bundesliga and are able to help at once. I think Saarbrücken can make with top-coach M.Sasic the turnaround and little Elversberg will have problems to hold off from relegation at the end. First step to this forecast could be made in this first spot. Odds of 2.50 or higher for the Away-win is for sure a good punt.

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th SV Elversberg V Saarbrucken 0 @ 1.875 - bet365. Damn beat me to it! But yeah, Saarbrucken offer good value for this tie IMO. As far as I can tell Elversberg haven't signed anyone of note while Saarbrucken have signed seven :unsure new players in the winter break. (It could be nine, but I noted seven had been mentioned in the piece I read on them). Saarbrucken have had a couple of decent friendly results followed by a 3-0 reverse away to Bundesliga Mainz. They beat Willem II 3-1 after drawing 0-0 with PSV reserves. I can't go into detail about all the players they've signed as my internet seems to be on a go slow :lol but they seem to have made serious strides towards bettering the squad, and freshening it up with some interesting signings.

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th Sorry Jase, .... Saaarbrücken made right now 9 transfers and experienced new coach (since October) Milan Sasic (former Kaiserslautern and Duisburg) is very clever. First of all he would not have taken the job in mid-season when he did not see the chance to survive. Second he knows that there are sponsors, who work on long terms to bring back FCS latest to 2. Liga. They have best fans in their league, comparable to Karlsruhe, who are doing a very good job as newcomers in 2. Liga. So right now Sasics acquisitions are mainly players with reputation and experience in higher leagues, who can help the team from the first day, namely: Stefan Reisinger (32), Striker.- More than 300 games in 1. and 2. Liga, scoring nearly 100 goals for Fürth, Freiburg and Düsseldorf. Kevin Pezzoni (24), Def. Midfielder. Former Junior-international. Played with Köln Bundesliga. Comes now from Aue (2. Liga). Juri Judt (27), Left Back. Played for Fürth, Nürnberg. Last club RB Leipzig. Manuel Seitz (24), Central Midfield. Coming back to his home-club, after playing last two seasons 36 games for Paderborn (2. Liga). These players all have the quality to give the team a big boost. And when you see, that the “former team” was up to standards of the league most games, you can feel that they will fight with all guns on hand to hold the class this season. Normally it is not a good sign when a team makes a lot of changes in the winter-break. But with Saarbrücken I feel, all their action make a lot of sense and they will be an underrated team what can deliver the surprise every game they will play.

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th I think it's also important that this game is some kind of a derby and therefore very important for the bigger club in "Saarland", Saarbrücken. And i think that some of you will get surprised by the young new signings Mandt and Ballas as well, because both showed great performances in the Regionalliga, although they are quite young. Reisinger will be important for them, because their best striker Ziemer had some injury problems during the season, which was one of the main reasons for the bad start. I definitely agree with you that Saarbrücken could be one of the big surprises in the second half of the season, so i also agree with your bets!

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th Leipzig-Burghausen Leipzig for me now much better then First Half in Season. They transferd Finnland-National Player Sumusalo, Demme from 2.Bundesliga Club Paderborn, Teigl from RB Salzburg and Under 19 Top Scorer Martinez from Wolfsburg who had scored in 14 Games - 29 Goals. Maybe he playing in Starting XI tomorow because Captain Frahn for Leipzig are out. Also Sumusalo is injured but Leipzig had such a high Quality for this League. Burghausen had financial Problem the whole Season and it´s seem to be a wunder if they can stay in League this Season. No special transfers in Winter break. Burghausen also very bad away. Only Stuttgarter Kickers are weaker away. Leipzig very strong @ home 7-3-1. For me here a Home Win very possible. Leipzig AHC-1 @ 1.71 5/10 Pinn

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th Unterhaching – Dortmund II It`s not my favorite to bet on goals (too many mistakes) but in this one I’m pretty sure. Both teams have good strengths in offense but lacking in defense. Standings are: 9. Dortmund 8-4-9, 29-32 (Away: 4-1-6, 12-19 -- 7 OVER -- 4 UNDER) 10. Haching 7-7-7, 28-34 (Home: 3-3-4, 13-17 – 7 OVER – 3 UNDER) Last meetings: 2012/13: Unterhaching – Dortmund 4-3 2013/14: Dortmund- Unterhaching 4-2 Prediction: Over @ 1,90

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th Rot-Weiß Erfurt: Klewin – Odak, Laurito, Kleineheismann, Kreuzer – Göbel, Pfingsten-Reddig, Engelhardt, Strangl – Tunjic, Kammlott Preußen Münster: Masuch - Hergesell, Scherder, Pischorn, Riedel – Truckenbrod, Bischoff – Manno, Kara, Piossek – Taylor RWE will play without 7 players 3 key players: Simon Brandstetter, Andreas Wiegel, Kevin Möhwald, Mario Fillinger, Aykut Öztürk (all offense) Jens Möckel,Rafael Czichos (defense) They lost there last 2 Home games. They got 2 new players.. one striker (Kammlott) could play. Drazan will be out first. Preußen Münster did a good performance last 10 matches, Two players are out, but one defender can changed with a better one. (pischorn, new (best) defender) I think theres the best value in the third german league the weekend Sorry for my bad english :spank 3,19@pinnacle

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th

SV Elversberg V Saarbrucken 0 @ 1.875 - bet365. Damn beat me to it! But yeah, Saarbrucken offer good value for this tie IMO. As far as I can tell Elversberg haven't signed anyone of note while Saarbrucken have signed seven :unsure new players in the winter break. (It could be nine, but I noted seven had been mentioned in the piece I read on them). Saarbrucken have had a couple of decent friendly results followed by a 3-0 reverse away to Bundesliga Mainz. They beat Willem II 3-1 after drawing 0-0 with PSV reserves. I can't go into detail about all the players they've signed as my internet seems to be on a go slow :lol but they seem to have made serious strides towards bettering the squad, and freshening it up with some interesting signings.
Shocking. 3-1 ... Anyone know what happened?

Re: Bundesliga III > January 24th & 25th

Shocking. 3-1 ... Anyone know what happened?
Quite an open game. Elversberg opened up with a lucky shot. After the break SB put pressure to the host, but first counter-attack mack 2-0. Short after SB made 1-2 but again 3 minutes later they collected 3rd. - All in all you could see that not all fits right now with this many changes. Sasic said: " Wir haben es nur mit fußballerischen Mitteln versucht, haben dabei aber vergessen, dass es der Beginn in diesem Jahr ist und dazu ein Derby, wo es doppelt wichtig ist die Zweikämpfe zu gewinnen und da waren wir deutlich zweiter Sieger.