Horse place lays

danj2202

I use a few different ratings to come up with my selections and will try to make some place lays work while i am sat at work all day. I have a starting bank of 100 in betfair and will risk 10% of total bank on each place lay. I may take some profit should we have success and stick it on antepost for cheltenham or other markets that i feel i have a chance of success in the sporting world. This thread is aimed at a bit of fun and a lesson in discipline for myself. Will aim to post all selections 10 minutes before a race but that may not always happen. Fingers crossed for success!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet 11 is another loser Bank at 64.90 Bet 12 place lay blossom lane at 3.25 Bet 13 place lay jayeff herring at 1.83 Both 5.10 wolverhampton, if price drops enough which is unlikely then will add belle peinture as a place lay Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Betfair have settled both as losers there which i find odd with 6 runners declared that 3rd place is paid.....will ensure i check that before betting in future as assumed it was first two.....sadly that leaves the bank at 52 after a horror of a day. I guess that is to be expected as i did run a reasonably succesful paper test on this over the xmas period lol always the way Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It wasnt far off. I was in two minds whether to limit it to one selection per race. I can usually find one to three per race that i think have little chance of making the frame. The fact that i laid three consecutive winners was something of a surprise. See how we get on today. There are selections in most races Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk