** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Picks, Friday

Re: NBA Picks, Friday

anyone have money on the celtics tonight? heart over head again and i have' date=' idiot[/quote'] Mmmm...Great to see we have a 20 odd post thread and no-one bothers to read the first couple couple of posts! :eyes Line back out to 8.5 @ Olympic....I got 7.5, so here's hoping! :unsure

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Game has been delayed due to a bomb threat. (not a joke) "Reporter Stacy Paetz said the Indiana team was sent back to its bus and left the Palace after a threat was made against the team. The bus has reportedly returned, but the team has yet to get off of it."

Re: NBA Picks, Friday looks like a no bet and 1 win 1 loss, and it just seems to me that your picks are to none intuitional enogh (sorry if i mispell some words) to be convinced of your picks, to much stat and not enough feeling. And i think you know it yourself that something is missing for you to be an outstanding punter, you would like to and with alittle on the roll you know u can do alot better. All in all i wanna apologuise for my misbehavor to you it all comes down to the point of me not liking you for the treament of Dino (who is not me!) i thought was unfair let the boy have his own thread what the hell, it didnt make anytrouble so far, i see your point of rules and if everybody did it, but we both know that other sports got plenty room for one more thread. I realy think your picks suck at the time, in consideration of SANI coming out of nowhere and spreading picks with the feeling of it at the same time, maybe u should rate your picks from 1 to 10 that could be the clue to your succes i really hope you do something different and hope u do it succesfully.

Re: NBA Picks, Friday You can say/think whatever the hell you want Sembach. If your constant badgering is what amuses you, well, go for your life. I'm sick to death of explaining the dino thing, and you seem to be the only one that cares one little bit. i really hope you do something different and hope u do it succesfully. :lol Seriously, thanks for your concern!....But I don't think I'll change the way I operate just for you. ;) My record is on Sports-Punter.com for all to see. I won the competition last year (betting on NBA, NFL and AFL) and although I've had a very poor (I fully admit!) 6 weeks, I'm still well in the black. Actually...if you must know, my record for NBA so far is not great...56% correct for a 9.7% profit....but to be honest, I'll take a 10% profit at any time. So, I do apologise for not meeting your lofty standards, but I think I can move on ;) Dude, follow sani (rightly so!) and follow dino....sit back, enjoy the $$ rolling in, and try to curb your propensity to constantly comment on something that, realistically, you have no control over. Now be off Bam-Bam...go play with Dino ;) (yes, that was a joke! :drums )

Re: NBA Picks, Friday presented by ecobika Yesterday: PHI-TOR PHI (-6,5) 103-101 lost BOS-CHI CHI (+7) 86-94 won DET-IND IND (+9) 81-94 won NOH-HOU HOU (-5,5) 68-81 won MIA-PHX PHX (+4,5) 125-115 lost SAS-ATL ATL (+12,5) 111-95 lost GSW-MIL MIL (+6,5) 118-117 won LAC-WAS WAS (+7) 98-94 won SEA-NYK SEA (-5,5) 97-95 won The balance yesterday: 6 won/3 lost THE RECORD IN THE NBA SO FAR: 142 won/110 lost handicap. Yesterday: 6 won/3 lost EDIT: It's enough that you post the picks...There's no need for a re-cap every day, and definately no links required.

presented by ecobika Yesterday: PHI-TOR PHI (-6,5) 103-101 lost BOS-CHI CHI (+7) 86-94 won DET-IND IND (+9) 81-94 won NOH-HOU HOU (-5,5) 68-81 won MIA-PHX PHX (+4,5) 125-115 lost SAS-ATL ATL (+12,5) 111-95 lost GSW-MIL MIL (+6,5) 118-117 won LAC-WAS WAS (+7) 98-94 won SEA-NYK SEA (-5,5) 97-95 won The balance yesterday: 6 won/3 lost THE RECORD IN THE NBA SO FAR: 142 won/110 lost handicap. Yesterday: 6 won/3 lost
your starting to remind me of dino, :rollin i know, what a terrible thing to say to someone. Well, houston was massive value, but as usual i had some terrible impules punts which meant i actually lost money on the day, boston and philli. Evan

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Ev, too bad you lost money, and about this guy (ecobika), selfproclaimed handicapping king, he uses some software (i already wrote the name of that software the other day) for his picks, so it's all rubish. Man, what a bad night for me, Warriors didn't cover, and that came as a complete surprise to me, and then my beloved Knicks lose a tough road game in OT. Shit happens. Mostly on fridays, lol.

its obvious to everybody that i have hit a soft spot thats for sure.:clap
No one actually cares what you say, thats for sure. Mods, surely sembach is encouraging people to retaliate, just get him off the forum for good, hes no use to anyone. Hasnt posted a tip in his life, just comes on here to defend the honour of his idol and boyfriend dino

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Hasnt this Dino guy got his own website anyhow?? If so, why doesnt Sembach just sod off back to that particular website so he continue his one handed love affair with him full time instead of poisoning these excellent threads with pointless drivvel...:eyes

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Some stats to make us all wonder what went wrong: This topic has 48 posts (49 now) and ONLY 5 of them actually have picks in them. Like Ali G would say it: 'forgive me French, but that's crap'. So let's try to get serious, just ignore who ever you feel should be ingored, and pick some games. And about all these arguements going on here, i try to stay away, but those of you who i think should know who's side i'm on, know it already, that's why i'm not being supportive here. Cheers everybody, and enough already, it's already been too much.

Some stats to make us all wonder what went wrong: This topic has 48 posts (49 now) and ONLY 5 of them actually have picks in them. Like Ali G would say it: 'forgive me French, but that's crap'. So let's try to get serious, just ignore who ever you feel should be ingored, and pick some games. And about all these arguements going on here, i try to stay away, but those of you who i think should know who's side i'm on, know it already, that's why i'm not being supportive here. Cheers everybody, and enough already, it's already been too much.
nice picks lol :rollin