** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Picks, Friday

Golden State over Milwaukee (+6.5) @ 1.98 (www.pinnaclesports.com) Just seconds after watching Golden State lose to Dallas the other night i checked who they're playing next. When i saw it was Bucks, i just hoped spread wouldn't go over 10 pts. Here it is at 6.5 and i like it. In that last game it was terrible second half, a great night by Dirk, and several really bad calls by refs that lead to a Warriors loss. There are so many guys on GS roster who'll have to bounce back tonight after being bothered by foul trouble or poor shooting against Dallas. And there's also Troy Murphy, who could (or should) be back tonight. Let's check the other team. 0-13 on road vs West this season, how bad is that? If it wasn't for another Clippers meltdown in fourth, their last loss would be a huge one (this way it was 'only' by 8). Redd scored 31, Kukoc had 16, Gadzuric 15 in that last game. Maybe just one of those three can surpass his last game total tonight. And there's a maybe involved in that. Milwaukee is 6 games behind 8th placed Philadelphia in East with 15 to play, they don't really believe they can jump over 5 teams and qualify, do they? Their only wish is for Redd to come back this summer, so they might play for him tonight and try to get the ball in his hands as much as possible. Can anyone on Warriors' roster do anything to prevent a big night by Reddman? How about Mikael Pietrus? He did it against players better than Redd. And Warriors don't need to completely stop Redd, just slow him down a bit. Add the fact they can't possibly go 2/23 for three again, and you got yourself a nice mix. I was just talking to a friend who's a football tipster himself about the difference between teams that start season hoping to win but end it on a losing note and teams who start miserably but then they get a spark and suddenly improve. This game is a perfect example, isn't it? Even with less wins, Warriors are a much better team than Bucks. And they have better individuals as well. Tonight Warriors will play for fun and for pride, Bucks will play because season is 82 games (and not 67) long. If GS starts hitting shots early they can win it in first half. Key factor: This game is like stock exchange, with Warriors' value rising, and Bucks' dropping, and fast.

Re: NBA Picks, Friday SA -12 League: 9-3 (10-2 this no...Av. win 21.3) home 10+ fav, 1 day off 10+ ats loss as away 4- fav. [sA] 5-1 (Av. win 21.0) if opp last @ home. 5-0 (Av. win 28.0!) if opp off any ats win. SA: 15-1 (Av. win 16.8) with rest off any road SU loss. (But loss was last game v. Denver) Atlanta have lost 6 straight by av. 14.5...They are allowing 110.4 in their last 5! SA allow just 84.5 @ home. This should be a blow out. Boston -7 League: 13-2 (Av. win 14.7) home 5+ fav, 1 day off 20+ ats loss as away -3 to +3. [bost] (3-0 this season by 10, 10 and 21) 6-0 (Av. win 16.7) f opp off any ats win. League: 13-22 (Av. loss 12.2) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 10+ ats win as away 4- dog. [Chic] 0-4 (Av. loss 22.7!) if opp off 10+ ats loss. Boston have beaten the Bulls by 4 away and 9 at home the last 2 meetings this season, both times without Walker in the team. Boston playing every bit like the 3rd seed in the East right now, will be too strong. Detroit -9 ..........Only if Hamilton plays! League: 13-2 (Av. win 14.7) home 5+ fav, 1 day off 20+ ats loss as away -3 to +3. [Det] (3-0 this season by 10, 10 and 21) 6-0 (Av. win 16.7) f opp off any ats win. (Yep, same situation as Boston) League: 17-28-1 (Av. looss 10.5) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 10+ ats win as home 4- dog. [indi] 2-8 (Av. loss 15.9) if opp off any ats loss as any away dog. Indi just 4-17 after scoring 100+ this season. They find it hard to put 2 scoring efforts together. Detroit will be pissed about allowing over 50% shooting and 100+ points @ Philli. Det won 88-76 @ Indi in Jan. Their D will pick up, and so will their scoring (as long as Hamilton returns). Good luck with the Warriors, sani. Like it alot :ok

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Murphy is expected to rejoin the team tonight. He was scheduled to arrive in Oakland on Thursday evening. Murphy left after Sunday's win at Sacramento to be with his family after the death of his grandmother. That's great news.

Re: NBA Picks, Friday NBA handicap tonight presented by ecobika PHI-TOR PHI (-6,5) BOS-CHI CHI (+7) DET-IND IND (+9) NOH-HOU HOU (-5,5) MIA-PHX PHX (+4,5) SAS-ATL ATL (+12,5) GSW-MIL MIL (+6,5 LAC-WAS WAS (+7) SEA-NYK SEA (-5,5) The balance yesterday: 1 won/5 lost THE RECORD IN THE NBA SO FAR: 136 won/107 lost handicap. Yesterday: 1 won/5 lost THE PAST RECORD DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING SURE FOR THE FUTURE! It is always up to you, you risk your money!

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Phoenix outright. v Miami at 1.97-1. Cracking bet. This game is almost a pick. Whilst home court does help Miami i believe it makes little difference to the way Phoenix play. If they can get out early and run they can run over any team. Miami do play good team d but i don't think they match up well against Phoenix. It might sound unimportant if Udonis Haslem plays or not, but i think it makes a big difference in this game as if he doesn't play as they don't have anyone athletic to match up with Amare and Marion. On the flip side Phoenix can't possibly stop Shaq, he's gonna score points in this one, they've just gotta hope that he gets in foul trouble and misses his free throws. However i don't think Miami can stop Amare either. Nash knows how to find him and he can pick them apart if they play at a high tempo or he gets isolated one on one. Playing at a high tempo also negates shaq's effectiveness to play 40 odd good minutes. This is a huge game for both teams as whoever wins it will be favs for homecourt advantage. I'm not saying Phoenix will win but they certainly can. Phoenix with the points isn't so appealing as i think this game could go one of two ways. If Miami can control the game, and slow it down they can win by 5. But if Phoenix can set the tempo, run and make the open shots that will come with this they can easily win outright. I think this is almost a 50/50 game outright. So getting virtually 2-1 Phoenix is a must. They definately have a better than 33% chance of taking this one.

Re: NBA Picks, Friday

Golden State over Milwaukee (+6.5) @ 1.98 (www.pinnaclesports.com) Just seconds after watching Golden State lose to Dallas the other night i checked who they're playing next. When i saw it was Bucks, i just hoped spread wouldn't go over 10 pts. Here it is at 6.5 and i like it. In that last game it was terrible second half, a great night by Dirk, and several really bad calls by refs that lead to a Warriors loss. There are so many guys on GS roster who'll have to bounce back tonight after being bothered by foul trouble or poor shooting against Dallas. And there's also Troy Murphy, who could (or should) be back tonight. Let's check the other team. 0-13 on road vs West this season, how bad is that? If it wasn't for another Clippers meltdown in fourth, their last loss would be a huge one (this way it was 'only' by 8). Redd scored 31, Kukoc had 16, Gadzuric 15 in that last game. Maybe just one of those three can surpass his last game total tonight. And there's a maybe involved in that. Milwaukee is 6 games behind 8th placed Philadelphia in East with 15 to play, they don't really believe they can jump over 5 teams and qualify, do they? Their only wish is for Redd to come back this summer, so they might play for him tonight and try to get the ball in his hands as much as possible. Can anyone on Warriors' roster do anything to prevent a big night by Reddman? How about Mikael Pietrus? He did it against players better than Redd. And Warriors don't need to completely stop Redd, just slow him down a bit. Add the fact they can't possibly go 2/23 for three again, and you got yourself a nice mix. I was just talking to a friend who's a football tipster himself about the difference between teams that start season hoping to win but end it on a losing note and teams who start miserably but then they get a spark and suddenly improve. This game is a perfect example, isn't it? Even with less wins, Warriors are a much better team than Bucks. And they have better individuals as well. Tonight Warriors will play for fun and for pride, Bucks will play because season is 82 games (and not 67) long. If GS starts hitting shots early they can win it in first half. Key factor: This game is like stock exchange, with Warriors' value rising, and Bucks' dropping, and fast.
ill almost looked smart for a minute :( i was at work, had a quick looka t the odds for tonight and i myself was gonna go for this pick, i thought right, this is my chance to redeem myself in that damn forum, good pick moe well done, i get in a lil late and bang sani has made the pick:sad lol fair play though, and after that my immediate thought was is there another pick out there, i look at boston vs bulls (+6.5 also), i think as sani said someone had to burst there bubble at boston sooner or later, but im sure they are too good for the bulls. but low moral after losing there hot streak will lead me to say a +6.5 advantage would be enough to win this bet, not sure why :sad anyway off to enjoy :beer . good luck to all betters tonight

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Hey, pal, so what if i picked before you did, if you wanted to pick GS it's your pick as well. And like i said, i picked this one 2 days ago, just waited for the odds, so you had no chance of getting it before me. Cheers.

Hey' date=' pal, so what if i picked before you did, if you wanted to pick GS it's your pick as well. And like i said, i picked this one 2 days ago, just waited for the odds, so you had no chance of getting it before me. Cheers.[/quote'] lol nah you defo had it first, i only spotted it a little while back at work. :hope it will happen! Damn orlando last night:(

Hey' date=' pal, so what if i picked before you did, if you wanted to pick GS it's your pick as well. And like i said, i picked this one 2 days ago, just waited for the odds, so you had no chance of getting it before me. Cheers.[/quote'] Sani, how did you make the pick two days ago? When you didn't know what the line was? You mean you were keeping an eye on the game? You say you wanted the spread less than 10. You honestly think GS would be a good bet -9.5?

Re: NBA Picks, Friday Thanks oldbigead, i appreciate it. But like i said in the preview i expect GS to bounce back BIG TIME after they lost to Dallas the way they did. And one hot 4th quarter against Clippers didn't convince me Bucks are good. So, yes, i'd probably consider it even at 9.5. And i made it 2 days ago, the same second game vs Dalas ended and i checked who their next opponent is. It was a game that refs helped them lose, they had a really bad second half, and they played against Dallas. They know they're better than that score indicates, i see Milwaukee paying the price for all that.

Does anybodyelse on this forum have any problems with getting bets on. And more specifically with accounts. I was banned completely by two firms last year, and another four have severlely limited my bets to the point where its not worth me betting with them. Now i try and place two bets today and two more firms have slashed my limits(in the same day). This really is ridiculous, not to mention very unfair. These bookies claim they'll take punters on but it's just a lie. When i say that they're limiting my stakes i mean they're knocking 90% off my limits. They may as well just ban me. Thats now effectively 8 major firms whom i can't bet with. That can't be right. It's not my fault if they're stupid. Has anyonelse had these experiences. It really is getting beyond a joke.:wall . Punters should have some comeback on these sort of practices. But there is none; you call up and they just palm you off with the same shit that it's a trading decision.
betfair wont stop you

I'd rather not say who the two firms were today. As i've no idea who checks these message boards. But the others were sportingbet, sean graham, bet 365, stan james, bluesq, totalbet, ukbetting and william hill. Actually thats more than i thought. So actually thats 10 firms. Thats bloody ridulous. Unfair and unjust.:wall .
bang outta order mate!!!

betfair wont stop you
Exactly what I was going to say. I know it seems out of order but the bookies are running a business. If you had a supplier charging you x amount for a product you could only sell for x-1 amount would you use them? As unfair as it seems they're only protecting their profits. Just like any other business they're free to refuse service to whoever they like.

Exactly what I was going to say. I know it seems out of order but the bookies are running a business. If you had a supplier charging you x amount for a product you could only sell for x-1 amount would you use them? As unfair as it seems they're only protecting their profits. Just like any other business they're free to refuse service to whoever they like.
But then they shouldn't advertise as if you can bet on what you want, how much you want...and put forward the image that they'll take you on. It's bullshit.

Re: NBA Picks, Friday I got severely limited at 2 European books, obh....But never had a problem with Sporting Bet (unless I bet early while games are circled), and not a problem with Hills. I don't reckon you'll have a problem with Centrebet.