Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Sunderland (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th 4pts Sunderland to beat Cardiff (DNB) 4/3 Unibet All the public in fighting at Cardiff can’t be helping anyone and I’m not sure sacking Mackay is going to have a positive effect in the stands so the home side could be up against it in this match. Sunderland are unbeaten in four games and are playing some nice football all of a sudden and with a bit of winning momentum behind them they look good value to win this game, if not outright then certainly on the draw no bet market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cardiff-vs-sunderland-betting-sunderland-can-pick-up-back-to-back-wins-on-saturday

Re: Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th Last match Cardiff - Southampton i thought about playing the over but decided to go with BTS as i predicted that a 1-1 would be the most probable outcome. Well, wrong decision. For this one i will do the opposite, going with the over instead. Cardiff conceded 6 in the last two and were totally outplayed by Southampton. Sunderland on the other hand didnt conced in the last 3 and scored 1 in Goodison Park. However they missed to score twice before Everton with 2 0-0. There´s no more time to Poyet as they desperately need points and following the amazing victory against Everton i think they will fight hard to keep this momentum going. However Cardiff is playing at home and with all the problemas going on lately on the board of directors and the fact they have been underperforming, they need to bounce back. Perfect timing hosting the bottom team. Both teams wanting something from the match, i can easily imagine something like 1-1, 1-2, 3-1. Over 2.25 2.00 188bet

Re: Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th

4pts Sunderland to beat Cardiff (DNB) 4/3 Unibet All the public in fighting at Cardiff can’t be helping anyone and I’m not sure sacking Mackay is going to have a positive effect in the stands so the home side could be up against it in this match. Sunderland are unbeaten in four games and are playing some nice football all of a sudden and with a bit of winning momentum behind them they look good value to win this game, if not outright then certainly on the draw no bet market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cardiff-vs-sunderland-betting-sunderland-can-pick-up-back-to-back-wins-on-saturday
I was looking at this one as well . Sunderland DNB does look nice. What puts me off is that these guys just cannot score a goal away from home. Don't know why, but they are terrible away. They have scored just 1 goal in 7 away games. My feeling is that the under 2.5 is maybe better. These two teams are unlikely to produce many goals. Don't get too many match-ups between two real grinders, and I would hate this to finish 0-0 and miss out. Think I'll go Sunderland DNB for a unit and under 2.5 goals for 2 units 1.7 ladbrokes obv would like a 0-1 scoreline here.

Re: Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th Cardiff City - Sunderland * Cardiff City and Sunderland did not met within the top division of England since the season 1956/57 , when the Welsh in two games with the black cats scored four points out of six * Sunderland have won just one of last 12 calendaristic games in the Premier League - in 2007 in Bolton 3:1 * In 8 games of the Premier League this season, Sunderland goalkeeper Vito Mannone 5 times kept the gates shut * Cardiff City lost two consecutive Premier League games , but has not lost three consecutive (Premier League and Championship) since November 2009 * This season, Cardiff City goalkeeper David Marshall makes most saves in the Premier League (70) * This season, Sunderland had lost 11 points from winning positions - the most in the Premier League * Only Aston Villa came out ahead in their matches as few times (5) , as Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff City v Sunderland > Saturday December 28th Doing experiment on Corner bets. Cardiff corners in lasts 3 Home game 6 Southampton 8 West Brom 3 Arsenal Average of 6 corners in Home game. Sunderland Away corners 2 Everton 9 West Ham 6 Aston Villa Average of 6 corner per Away game. Going with Over 10 corners : 1.83 @ Bet365