** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Boxing Day Wow, how refreshing to see Spurs play some football, with two strikers and a positive game plan. I think AVB was under so much pressure , that there was paralysis through analysis. He vanished up his own :spank, got spanked and would'nt come out ! Seriously though, football is not such a complicated game. It's not played by rocket scientists either. Keep it simple, work hard, give 100% , believe , don't be afraid, and have a solid game plan. I think Spurs got away from most of those things under him. Tim Sherwood has come in and shaken things up. Great win at Saints, and would expect it to continue against WBA. He is managing without fear, and this transfers to the players. It's very similar to Man United with Moyes finding his feet. 3 interesting things. 1) At home Spurs stink. With the quality and squad size/depth they have they should be much better. 3 1st half goals in 8 1st halves is rubbish. This comes from AVB playing the wrong tactics and too much pressure. Away from home, Spurs lead the league with 6 wins in 9 games. Simple find the way to play at home like you play away .... 2) When they lose a game at home, they lose to NIL. Are they giving up when they go a goal down ? Probably not, but 1st goal is critical for this team... They lost 0-5 to Liverpool 0-1 to Newcastle (they had 8 decent goal scoring attempts) 0-3 to West Ham (freak game) 3) When you have really fast wingers (Lennon) you HAVE to compliment it with at least 1 supa fast striker. They winger takes on his man, beats him, fires in the cross and............... There is no one in the box to tap it in ! SO you need a pacey striker that can match the winger and be there, as well as another striker (Soldado) who hangs back at the top of the box for the cut back. This way you force the defense to turn again, and you stretch them from the goal line to the top of the box. I think the guys in charge know far more about this than me. If I can see it so can they. If Spurs pick the right team, this is a comfortable home win for me. Adebayor upfront, and let Soldado play in the space behind. They have too much skill and quality for WBA. Just have to start using it better. HOME WIN CHristmas gift from the bookies here. 3 units for me 1.55 betvictor note. WBA have not scored a 1st half goal away this season so more goals in the 2nd half is an option at excellent odds of 2.05 ladbrokes , also for me 2 units

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion > Boxing Day I correctly predicted the Spurs winning with Southampton based on the idea that Spurs is a great despite all the troubles with the sack of AVB. I still dont understand with the guy was sacked. Winning at Southampton would leave them with a great chance to reach top4 after the festive season with two home games yet to be played. I think the victory in the last match created some momentum and we´ll see Tottenham reaching the spot they deserve. Against a poor WBA i cant imagine another result than a easy win. I think Adebayor will be firing up the place again, i predict something like 3-0, 4-0. Tottenham -1 1.83 @ Sbobet