Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day Fulham playing not that bad against ManC and now i think they can grab something against Norwich. Norwich not loosing last 3, but good Football they don´t playing. Now Fulham are in good shape. Playing Good last Game and after they wining against Aston Villa, they are with new fresh Moral. Okay they loosing against Everton and ManCity, but come on you can loose there. For me Fulham +0.5 @ 1.85 3/10 bet365 are a good Price.

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day For me looks like a draw match here... Fulham away 2-0-6 and without a draw from 15 matches. Last time 14.9.2013 against WBA. I know that betting for X is always risky but I will take a pot luck and put few euros for it. 3pts Norwich -Fulham X 5/2

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day I think a bet not lost is as good as one that is won. Not worth risking anything on either of these teams. They are not playing well, just luke warm in between struggling and relegation. I would rather be betting on teams that at the extremes. ie Doing fantastically well or absolutely awful. The middle ground is a bad place to be , bet wise. Will skip this one.

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day I dont like Norwich. Despite reading some people praising their attack, i rate Gary Hooper as good player, Elmander average, Wolfswinkel awful. as for Becchio i cant say much. Fulham as been improving, but Berbatov remains doubtfull, Hangeland and Senderos out. Big trouble for Fulham on defense. Easy No Bet on 1X2 and handicaps. Though im with BTS. Norwich with only 6 clean sheets in 17, Fulham with only 3 in 17. Fulham scored 12 out of 17, Norwich in 11 out of 17. Both teams struggling lately, both teams average in quality, typical match where both coaches think have an hedge over each other.In these cases i like to go with overs or BTS. As i dont rule out a 1-1 final score im with: BTS 1.7 @ Lcbet GL

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day Just want to say that I jumped on to the 4.20 on offer on us today to. Rare to see a football thread on here that has such a good day so well done to all your Fulham backers. I got a bit worries with everyone backing them but congratulations to everyone for beating the bookmaker here. COYW FTID

Re: Norwich City v Fulham > Boxing Day

Fulham playing not that bad against ManC and now i think they can grab something against Norwich. Norwich not loosing last 3' date=' but good Football they don´t playing. Now Fulham are in good shape. Playing Good last Game and after they wining against Aston Villa, they are with new fresh Moral. Okay they loosing against Everton and ManCity, but come on you can loose there. For me Fulham +0.5 @ 1.85 3/10 bet365 are a good Price.
Fulham win 2:1 :nana