Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day Palace still without Okeefe and Dikgacoi, also Chamakh will miss the match. Villa will have Agbonlahor back. Palace is the only team without a victory on the road this season. I like Tony Pulis and i agree that under his management the team improved but on the other side there will be a team that can climb to the safety spots if they manage to collect 6 points from the two home matches that follows. I think that in this case home advantage will preveil. Interesting facts: - in 8 home matches Villa never reached halftime in a winning position. however they hosted so far: Liverpool, United, City, Everton, Tottenham, Newcastle, Cardiff and Sunderland. - Villa has the most booking points in the league: 38 for 38 yellow cards. In January things will get messy against for Villa, playing Liverpool and Arsenal. Beating Palace tomorrow and then Swansea again at their home ground, will help them climbing up to the safety spots before the busy January. Villa has been better away from home...so that must mean something. I think is a good team and results in front of their fans will appear eventually. I predict a strong and agressive Villa as the card count shows. Villa to win 1.99 Sbobet Small punt: Halftime/Fulltime Villa/Villa 3.25 Betfair GL

Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day

Palace is the only team without a victory on the road this season.
:eek:eek:eek The FA must have ruled our victory at Hull null and void, will contact citizens advice. Despite Villa not having Benteke I agree that this will be tough game for Palace, particularly since Chamakh is out who is really a key force for us. O'Keefe and Dikgacoi are doubts rather than definately out. Certainly on paper a game that can be a rare home win for Villa but prices reflect this and so it's a no bet for me.

Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day ^ palace beat hull away 1-0 so have managed the 1 win on the road, but I don't expect palace to pick up many points on the road the season, but under pulis he will make them hard to beat, saying that Aston villa have a poorish home record and play better away when they can use there pace to counter attack teams, I see this encounter being a low scoring one with palace being happy with the point and pulis knows how to grind results out. Under 2.5 goals is my call for this game. Out of the 8 games palace has played away this season they have managed under 2.5 goals in 5 of these games the other 3 being away at Stoke 1st game of the season and against Chelsea an Liverpool. I can see 1-0 1-1, best price I found is with bet victor 1.70. happy Christmas all and good luck!!

Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day Is it just me or does smells like a match that is going to be one of the moste boring matches of the season? Palace got no Chamakh and Villas offensive havened impressed me and Benteke does seem to be the same Benteke as last season. Crystal Palace will probably park the bus and hope to get something from a corner or freekick. Something like 1-0 or 1-1 is what I believe the match will end up in. U 2.25 goals 1.94 @Dafabet or U 2.0 2.34 @Pinnacle interests me.

:eek:eek:eek The FA must have ruled our victory at Hull null and void, will contact citizens advice. Despite Villa not having Benteke I agree that this will be tough game for Palace, particularly since Chamakh is out who is really a key force for us. O'Keefe and Dikgacoi are doubts rather than definately out. Certainly on paper a game that can be a rare home win for Villa but prices reflect this and so it's a no bet for me.
COYP

Re: Aston Villa v Crystal Palace > Boxing Day IMO Villa is not playing so good enough to make me bet on them, even if I am very attracted. This smell a lot of draw, yes Villa must win games like this, and maybe will find a way to do it, but cannot charge hard in single like i would like...

Clearly mistaken. Sorry. Looked at Sunderland record instead. My bad :( Anyway, still confident on Villa! GL

Villa look like the bet of the round to me. Near Evens looks like value. I just can't see where the goals will come from for Palace, and it really does say it all when Chamakh is your best player. Villa should see this game as a game they should really win and again, near evens for a middle if the road side versus a relegation favorite is a great price. Palace have had an upswing in results and form followed by two losses to nil and should feel a little bit more comfortable than they were. Maybe complacency will take hold. 1.95 with bet365.