Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester United v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st Will Michael Carrick be back for this game? Man Utd should win this comfortably if they play like how they played against Villa today. West Ham is pretty crap away and United hasn't won a home game in the league since their 1-0 win against Arsenal and that was more than a month ago. Shocking. This could be the start of a good form run, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st Thinking of moving at Manchester United asian -1,5 at 2.12 (Pinnacle) Manchester U with 3 wins in a row and growing form. West Ham with 3 straight losses away from home. United without RVP but have played well without him lately. West Ham without key player Nolan and with Demel, Collins and Tomkins uncertain. With Manchesters great stats against West Ham at home in mind (6 wins in a row) I think this is a good bet. Also might look at the SpiffX market in order to bet on the odds to move!

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st Manchester United will be looking for an increasingly rare home victory when they face struggling West Ham. Opta have worked out all the statistics so you don't have to. Manchester United have lost none of the last nine league games against West Ham, winning eight in a row before drawing 2-2 at the Boleyn Ground last season. United are 1.38 to win. The Hammers have failed to score in six of their last eight Barclays Premier League games against Man Utd. The home side are 2.06 to keep a clean sheet. Wayne Rooney has scored seven goals in his last six Barclays Premier League appearances against West Ham. Rooney is 1.96 to score. West Ham United have drawn five games 0-0 this season, the most in the Barclays Premier League. The goalless draw is 17.5. Manchester United have not lost three successive home league games since Dec 1978 - Feb 1979. You can lay United at 1.39. The Hammers have won just one of their eight Premier League away games this season (D3 L4), failing to score five times. Manchester United are 2.04 to win half-time/full-time. Man Utd have had 39 points after 16 games in each of the past two seasons, 14 more than they do this season (25).The draw is 5.5. The last time Man Utd had as few as points as this after 16 Premier League games was 2001-02 (24). A West Ham victory is 10.5. West Ham have failed to score in nine of their Premier League games this season - only five sides in the history of the competition have failed to score in more of their opening 16 games of a campaign. United are likely to be priced at around 2.1 to win to nil. Man Utd have scored only eight goals in eight Premier League home games this season, only four clubs have managed fewer. Under 2.5 goals is 2.26. http://betting.betfair.com/football/opta/opta-stats-manchester-united-v-west-ham-united-191213-629.html?

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st i think the best bet here is Btts simply due to the fact Manunited are bound to let in a goal after two clean sheets, plus Westham hitting a little bit of form after midweek. Also its not often manunited fail to score at old trafford and i cant see westham keeping a clean sheet so my pick would be BTTS:)

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st Hammers have been playing without a striker, Downing and Nolan are both out for this game as well. United know all about Morrison, as an ex-player. ManU defence is beginning to settle down, fletcher is coming back, they looked solid last weekend for the first time for a long time. manU win to nil, 1.95 on betfair.

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st ah here.... for a sake of circumstances vs price ... i`ll take price for a fags on ht/ft westham/westham @ 18 with paddypower... ( i won`t smoke coming tuesday if i lose) :) man u missing fletcher, carrick, van persie, nani, felaini, vidic and rooney ( both doubtfull, but if they play they are not 100 % ) ... ffs, fergie used to pick stronger cup game squad then it is now at moment and wouldn`t suggest anyone to sweat over 1.36 - 1.40 on man u, is it single or is it in acca`s. in last 13 months in 4 head to head games man u managed only 2 narrow 1 - 0 wins at old trafford and two 2 all draw`s away... westahm like anyone else, don`t come to old trafford anymore, with idea no to lose shamefully, everyone`s now looking for chance, and especially after winning at spurs last time out, they will give a go here... if man u will be hold here for first 15 - 20 min, than pressure will start to pile on man u and west ham will only gain confidence. i`m going for ht/ft with idea, if anytime westham to finally to get away win with ht/ft, then why not here in case anything goes wrong for man u..... + at 17/1 for small stakes.... i`ll be playing game live, i might find a chance to earn my fags anyway :D

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st Manchester United - West Ham * Manchester United has not lost to West Ham nine consecutive games , winning eight times in a row before a draw last season at Boleyn Ground 2:2 * West Ham failed to score a single goal in six of the previous eight games against Manchester United * Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has scored 7 goals in the last 6 Premier League matches against West Ham * This season West Ham have played five times a 0-0 draw - the most in the Premier League * Manchester United lost the previous two home games of the championship, but have not lost at home three times in a row since February 1979 * This season West Ham won only one away match of the eight in the Premier League (=3-4) and five left the field without goals scored * In the last two seasons after 16 rounds in the asset Manchester United on 39 points , while now - just 25 :( * Last time Manchester United scored after 16 rounds fewer points than it is now , in the 2001/02 season (24) * This season, West Ham left the field 9 times without scoring. In the entire history of the Premier League , only five teams after 16 rounds had more matches without goals scored * This season in eight home matches of the Premier League Manchester United scored just eight goals. Only 4 teams in his field scored less Sure MU in the current season in the home games is not very impressive , but I think should score a couple soon. Tips: Wayne Rooney anytime 1.80 Bet365 Manchester United Individual Total Over 2.5 Goals 2.37 Bet365

Re: Manchester United v West Ham > Saturday December 21st I think this is another crucial game for Utd (lost a couple of crucial games), need the 3 points to edge closer to where we should be by this time of the year (well not quite this year!)...anyways looking at the starting line up it looks like Moyes wants to attack early and then hold the ball in the middle. I can't see anything but a Utd win as WH have not been impressive away at all, but looking at their position (17) and the win against Spurs they may be extra motivated so can pose a threat on goal. My bet Utd/Over 2.5 @ 1.96 on Betfair...