Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th yeah... the football.... it's kind of: you can watch it, you can be a fan but for gods sake do not bet on it. This season it almost looks like hockey for me...(but i've just found these sites) Some unbelievable inexplicable things are happening, i just don't know why and I cannot do a thing about it. I've only made some money on the NBA bets recently. But from what i saw this weekend, Meatman has some really bad karma :-D and so the the french football. Hope to be more succesfull next weekend :-)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th Well, just bad luck as you say. I was on bordeaux and lille too didn't took the handicap cause Evian screwed me big time last night so i played it safe. Anyways, both dominated as expected and that is the most important thing of all. Your analyzes were good mate, no worries. It is still football and one or 2 stupid moves can destroy your bet. Cu next weekend!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th

Well' date=' just bad luck as you say. I was on bordeaux and lille too didn't took the handicap cause Evian screwed me big time last night so i played it safe. Anyways, both dominated as expected and that is the most important thing of all. Your analyzes were good mate, no worries. It is still football and one or 2 stupid moves can destroy your bet. Cu next weekend![/quote'] exactly, the analysis were spot on and +ev in the long run, so who cares if we didnt cover the handicap in the short run. overall, the weekend has just been a bad run. we had our good runs and now we got to get through this bad run. As long as we have more good runs than bad, we are ahead. see ya all next week.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th Meatman you are an absolute monster; i am so astonished(if it is correct as term), every time i read a your preview.Simply i remain without words for the precision and the deep knowledge you give to all of us, and this is just yet an immense thing. Then we should know it, betting is an hard hard work, and you do it so fine, maybe the only advice i can give to you is to play also straight win when you feel that there is the opportunity of making bets with handicap that are more harder to hit. But in the long term the hard work Always repay.I am triyingto learn this hobb/job. Meatman, you are a top tipster!!!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 13th - 15th Had a totally similar experience today in the Dutch league basicly most of your predictions are spot on and teams get all the chances they need but just fail to score. I feel your pain :) I appreciate the effort you put into it and it just shows how luck can be a huge factor that is impossible to predict if it's on your side, even for a seasoned punter like you. Keep it up don't listen to the neds that insult you but never put up some decent advice themselves. A good day will come soon.