Norwich City v Swansea City > Sunday December 15th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Swansea City (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Norwich City v Swansea City > Sunday December 15th Source OPTA Norwich City v Swansea City · There have been 20 goals scored in just four Barclays Premier League meetings between Norwich and Swansea. · Swansea forward Michu scored three goals in two games against Norwich City last season. · Robert Snodgrass scored in both Premier League games for Norwich against Swansea last season and also assisted two goals for the Canaries. · Martin Olsson has cleared more shots off the line that any other player in the Premier League this season (3), while Norwich have made more clearances off the line than any other side (7). · Norwich have allowed their opponents more shots on target against them than any other team in the Premier League this season (91). · The Canaries have been caught offside just 17 times this season, fewer than any other side in the league. · Gary Hooper has scored in each of Norwich's last two Premier League home games. · Last weekend John Ruddy became only the fourth different goalkeeper to record 10+ saves in a Premier League game this season (plus Krul, Begovic & Marshall twice). · Norwich are looking to win three successive Premier League home games for the first time since five in a row last season, a run that ended on December 15 (exactly one year ago). · Geographically this is the widest east-west fixture ever to feature in the English top-flight.

Re: Norwich City v Swansea City > Sunday December 15th I watched both this weeks Swansea games. They have been playing horrid football. Monday against Hull they were terrible in the 1st half. Not a forward pass, or any intensity. On Thursday in Europa I took them under 2.5 ( thanks to Kevshat's tip ) against St Gallen, and they were also crap. No pace, no intensity, no desire, Just zip, plodding through the game (which was great for the under 2.5:D). Surely this is a game Norwich think they can win . They have 2 home wins in a row, and are up against a team that has played 2 games this week and traveled. Additionally, Swansea have lost 4 away from home, in each loss they have failed to score. Swansea have managed 2 1st half goals away, while Norwich have scored just 1 st half goal at home Think Swansea will play a dull 1st half and run out of steam in the second. I like Norwich Home WIn at 1.9 for 2 units and the HT/FT bet DRAW/NORWICH 6.5 to 1 various bookmakers (bet365, boylesports, coral) for 2 units

Re: Norwich City v Swansea City > Sunday December 15th A little bit of value on Norwich for me too. They have better 'shots on target' stats for the last few games, and in slightly better form too I think. Odds on the home side should be a little bit shorter - Norwich DNB 2.14 188Bet