Arsenal v Everton > Sunday December 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Everton (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Sunday December 8th 4pts Both teams to score 1.75 Ladbrokes Along with Man City these two are the best footballing sides in the league so this should be a very good game. Both like to get it down and go forward with a purpose and both get plenty of men into the box so we should see goals here even allowing for the magnitude of the match. Both have massive goal threats in Giroud and Lukaku so I find it hard to believe there won’t be goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-everton-betting-both-sides-carry-the-goal-threats-to-find-the-net

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Sunday December 8th Think Arsenal will win today, but will probably wait until confirmed line-ups. This is the probable line-up: Szczesny Jenkinson - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs Arteta - Ramsey Wilshere - Özil - Cazorla Giroud With this team on the pitch and with the confidence they play especially at Emirates at the moment, I think Everton will go home with a loss. My bet is Arsenal asian-1 at 2.21 (Pinnacle). Will also have a look at the SpiffX index in order to bet on both 1X2 and odds to rise/fall.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Sunday December 8th

4pts Both teams to score 1.75 Ladbrokes Along with Man City these two are the best footballing sides in the league so this should be a very good game. Both like to get it down and go forward with a purpose and both get plenty of men into the box so we should see goals here even allowing for the magnitude of the match. Both have massive goal threats in Giroud and Lukaku so I find it hard to believe there won’t be goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-everton-betting-both-sides-carry-the-goal-threats-to-find-the-net
i have bet the same too...the better option is g/g...

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Sunday December 8th I also took Arsenal -1 at a generous-seeming 2.23. It doesn't figure to be easy, but the way I see it Everton's only match against a true top team was lost away, and Arsenal have a defense a lot better than Utd's, which managed to hold Everton off until late. I think this is a game that should show which team really belongs at the top...and it reminds me of when Southampton came in here as a similarly priced dog of almost 6.0, and Arsenal took the air out of that balloon rather easily.