Northwestern Mutual World Challenge > December 5th - 8th

Aidymac

Tiger Woods plays this week and for me that means one thing, each-way value. He is far too short at around 5/2 with a star studded field of golfers taking part. It is hard to believe a player of Bubba Watson's quality is the complete outsider for the event but I guess he has not been playing as well as he can the last while. The player I am interested in at the prices this weekend is Steve Stricker who has cut back a lot on the amount of tournaments he plays in. This means one thing, that he is always fresh and hungry when he does play.. His form since the US Open this year speaks for itself, not only did he finish 8th in the US Open but in his last 8 golf tournaments his worst finish has been 13th. The form of his last 3 tournaments is 2nd - T4 - T2 and I feel he has been overlooked here in the market at around the 20/1 mark. Steve Stricker - 5 Points each-way @ 20/1 Bet365 (4 places) Season Total +52.50

Re: Northwestern Mutual World Challenge > December 5th - 8th I'm going to keep away from players who haven't played in recent times and go with players who have been active in recent weeks and who have real motivation to go well at Sherwood CC this week. It's worth noting that 'Tiger's tournament' is loaded with OWGR points. For me Rory McIlroy who finished 4th here on course debut in 2010, will relish the chance to go 'head to head' again with TW and his win last week at Royal Sydney will have boosted his confidence to levels not seen across a disappointing season. When it comes to the 'Motivated' column, I'd also add Ian Poulter to the mix, who knows that a win here will get him into the OWGR Top 10. His form is read hot and he's won a tournament in Nov/Dec every season since 2009. I've backed them in the w/o Woods market at Boylesports at 9/2 and 11/1 respectively.

Re: Northwestern Mutual World Challenge > December 5th - 8th Tournament preview: 2pts ew G.McDowell to win Northwestern Mutual World Challenge 12/1 Bet365 (1/5 1-4) Graeme McDowell is a two time winner of this tournament and he has also been a runner up as well and I see no reason why he won’t go well this week. He ran nicely in Dubai at the end of the European season without quite getting right in the mix but it is clear from his record that he loves this place. He is a big time golfer make no mistake about that and in an 18 runner field the 12/1 on the two time champion looks perfectly acceptable to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northwestern-mutual-world-challenge-betting-gmac-can-benefit-from-tiger-s-hospitality-for-a-third-time