** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December

Jase82

Re: Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December Spurs have an excellent record at Fulham. They've won three and drawn one in their last five games there. Despite a few recent stumbles, they're in much better form than Fulham both in terms of results and shots on target. I think they're good value for the away win, but I'd go for the handicap odds because if they take the lead I think they will probably score more on the counter as Fulham press forwards. Tottenham -1AH 2.14 Pinnacle

Re: Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December I was ever so tempted to get on the Tottenham bandwagon after their good performance vs united, till someone reminded me that Fulham have got a new manager. Anyone reckon that will be a factor? Otherwise, I am siding towards a Tottenham win myself.

Re: Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December

I was ever so tempted to get on the Tottenham bandwagon after their good performance vs united' date=' till someone reminded me that Fulham have got a new manager. Anyone reckon that will be a factor? Otherwise, I am siding towards a Tottenham win myself.[/quote'] You could argue that it's not really a new manager as such as Rene Muelensteen has been there almost a month, and I'm not sure what effect he'll have in such a short space of time. IMO the writing was on the wall as soon as Muelensteen was brought in so it's not like any of the players have tried to impress the new guy. If anything the performances got worse, and will they decide now is the time to play football. What sort of record has Muelensteen got anyway? I see a lot of coaching on his CV, and very little management. We all know good coaches don't often make great managers, so it remains to be seen if he is the right man for the job.

Re: Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December i am smelling a surprise here. fulham 11 looks much better with this new guy, a lot of fighter spirited guys, only missing taarabt, but i believe he will come on later and effect the result. Fulham win worth trying with small stakes imo

Re: Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur > Wednesday 4th December

Spurs have an excellent record at Fulham. They've won three and drawn one in their last five games there. Despite a few recent stumbles, they're in much better form than Fulham both in terms of results and shots on target. I think they're good value for the away win, but I'd go for the handicap odds because if they take the lead I think they will probably score more on the counter as Fulham press forwards. Tottenham -1AH 2.14 Pinnacle
Result: Fulham 1 Tottenham 2 Bet void