** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December

Jase82

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December

Newcastle have achieved some good results lately and have been steadily climbing up the league table as a result. But it's never easy playing Swansea on home turf under messiah Laudrup, and the swans can be expected to turn in a big performance in front of their expectant fans. Newcastle are also known to struggle far away from Tyneside and will not enjoy the journey to Swansea. So I'm left scratching my head at the huge price on Swansea who I handicap a 4/6 chance to collect the three points here. I've gladly taken the 5/4 on offer on Betfair and fully expect to collect a winner. Selection: Home win at 5/4 (Betfair)
Let's not forget Swansea is will miss Michu and Bony, who, thankfully for Swansea, will be out for ten days. Alvaro still has to score his first Swansea goal. Remy is on fire and Swansea are decent at the back, but conceded three against Stoke. London, Cardiff and Birmingham are pretty far away from Tyneside, aren't they? Newcastle did win there. I'd rather go for the over 2.5 goals @ 1.85 with bet365. Swansea conceded three against Stoke, four against United and two against Liverpool and Arsenal. Five out of six away matches that Newcastle played had over 2.5 goals, except for Tottenham. If it wasn't for Krul then that match would've ended over 2.5 as well. I am not sure about a Swansea win at all. EDIT: now I see that the original news stated that the 'worst case scenario' for Michu when he got injured would be that he couldn't play until the match against Newcastle. Can't find any updates. So I think he still is a doubt, but if anyone has some news about that it would be great. But a playing Michu will only increase the possibility of an over 2.5.

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/bony-injury-1211367.aspx? Bony to miss 10 days.. NEWCASTLE are really in great shape beating Chelsea,Tottenham at White Hart Lane,Nowich and West Brom.. Sincerely Newcastle since playing 4-4-2 are invincible right now and @ 3.61 Pinnacle is worth a shot guys.

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December 3pts Newcastle to beat Swansea 11/4 Bet365 Swansea haven’t really hit the form we know they can in the last month or two and the last thing they probably need in the middle of a heavy schedule is a full of confidence Newcastle coming to town. I’ve no idea what has done it but finally the penny has dropped for Newcastle and they are playing good football all over the pitch. With Swansea lacking a focal point to their attack this looks a good opportunity for Newcastle to grab another 3pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-newcastle-betting-newcastle-look-good-value-for-another-win-down-in-wales

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December I used to think swansea were good and newcastle bad but ive flip flopped my opinion,swansea struggling against a poor russian team in the europa league was a sign that they cant be trusted imo,they dont keep many clean sheets and the only league teams they have beaten are fulham sunderland and palace.Newcastle are fighting hard to get wins,the last four wins came against chelsea,tottenham,norwich and west brom,thats good form.I will play it safe with newcastle to win or draw at 8/11 bet365.

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December I was blown away when I've seen the odds on away victory. Why are the Swans favorites in this Premier League match? I will back Newcastle before odds drop down and I suggest you do the same. Swansea City is one of the worst home sides in the league. 6 points from 6 matches (1-3-2, 11:11), couple of important missing players (Bony, Michu, Rangel and Monk), 2-2-2 in last 6 matches both away and at home... Why against are they 2.2 favorites to win this one? I mean, they are up against Newcastle United, a team who managed to connect four victories (2:0 against Chelsea, 1:0 against Spurs, 2:1 against Norwich and 2:1 against Baggies). Taylor is only injury concern for them and these odds are quite unreal for me as Newcastle has momentum, better/fresher attacking line and simply are in better shape overall at the moment. Newcastle AH 0 @ 2.54 with Pinnacle is MASSIVE and I will be all over it! GL

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December Swansea and Newcastle have both had 83.3% O2.5 goals in their home matches (Swansea) and their away matches (Newcastle) so the probability of tis occurring is 83.3% Swansea score an avg of 1.83 goals and concede an avg of 1.83 goals in their home matches Newcastle score an avg of 1.33 but concede 1.83 Scoreline 1.83-1.58 = 2-2 Swansea have scored in 83.3% of their home matches and Newcastle have conceded in 83.3% of games so Swansea have a probability of 83.3% scoring. Newcastle scored in 83.3% Swansea conceded 67% Probability =75% I would advise O2.5 goals

Swansea and Newcastle have both had 83.3% O2.5 goals in their home matches (Swansea) and their away matches (Newcastle) so the probability of tis occurring is 83.3% Swansea score an avg of 1.83 goals and concede an avg of 1.83 goals in their home matches Newcastle score an avg of 1.33 but concede 1.83 Scoreline 1.83-1.58 = 2-2 Swansea have scored in 83.3% of their home matches and Newcastle have conceded in 83.3% of games so Swansea have a probability of 83.3% scoring. Newcastle scored in 83.3% Swansea conceded 67% Probability =75% I would advise O2.5 goals
You love 83.3% dont you!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December Unbelievable how Newcastle is playing, they are on a great run but they dont show anything in this game. The public thought wow what a value on Newcastle but ofcourse they loose against a Swansea side without any decent striker and After 25 minutes even Alvaro gets off the pitch injured and still they are winning by 2-0. Sometimes it is just so unreal :-)

Re: Swansea City V Newcastle United > Wednesday 4th December

Unbelievable how Newcastle is playing' date=' they are on a great run but they dont show anything in this game. The public thought wow what a value on Newcastle but ofcourse they loose against a Swansea side without any decent striker and After 25 minutes even Alvaro gets off the pitch injured and still they are winning by 2-0. Sometimes it is just so unreal :-)[/quote'] well it just means that the bookies know better than us :-) sometimes they do make a little mistakes but for these kind of games we ought to think about why they set these kind of odds in the first place before thinking its of great value :D