Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympiacos v Anderlecht (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th From UEFA.com

Group C SL Benfica (7) v Paris Saint-Germain (13) Olympiacos FC (7) v RSC Anderlecht (1) • Paris are through as group winners as their head-to-head is superior to Olympiacos. • Olympiacos have head-to-head superiority over Benfica so will definitely progress with a victory or if Benfica lose. • To finish second, Benfica must pick up more points than Olympiacos. • Anderlecht will finish fourth

Re: Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th Anderlecht are just too long here I think, even if they are already out of contention. They came very close to getting a result against Benfica in the last round, and drew in Paris the round before that. I think they are some value here at the latest odds of 10.0 + with Pinnacle. "Must win" doesn't always translate to "does win". Olympiakos won 3-0 in Brussels, but Anderlecht had more chances in that game … http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2014/matches/round=2000479/match=2011780/postmatch/report/index.html#mitroglou+inspires+olympiacos Anderlecht +1 AH 2.68 Pinnacle

Re: Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th

Anderlecht are just too long here I think, even if they are already out of contention. They came very close to getting a result against Benfica in the last round, and drew in Paris the round before that. I think they are some value here at the latest odds of 10.0 + with Pinnacle. "Must win" doesn't always translate to "does win". Olympiakos won 3-0 in Brussels, but Anderlecht had more chances in that game … http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2014/matches/round=2000479/match=2011780/postmatch/report/index.html#mitroglou+inspires+olympiacos Anderlecht +1 AH 2.68 Pinnacle
To me a win by the Greeks is the most logical outcome of all games tonight. Saying that I have seen enough huge surprises here, but in this case I just can't see Anderlecht taking anything from Greece. The team has a huge potential and clearly re-building. They were dominant in many games, but it will take time to shake off naive mistakes. The example with the first game does not fit in here. True, Anderlecht were having many chances in the reverse game, but the result only proved that having chances does not win games. Pilling up presure on the Greeks in front of the home crowd was fully justified, but the efficiency was zero. Oly went to Belgium to counter-attack, very compact at the back and lethal on the break. And in a very mature way they got all 3 points. This same approach got them the H2H advantage over Benfica, with the game in Lisbon. Despite the efforts of the Portuguese team, Oly had their chances to win that game too... IMO it was the underperforming of Benfica overall in the group that put the Greeks in pole position tonight. And I can't see them dropping this advantage - man to man Oly are the better team, with enough experience in CL, and full 90 minutes in front of a great crowd. More good news is that Anderlecht do not need to hide and will play their attacking game, with no chances to progress to any Manager this game is a good chance to test, improvize and experiment. The trip to Paris proved that Anderlecht have values and will play their game. Olympiacos will IMO gradually build the presure, sooner or later the experience and the class should pay off. It is all in their hands now, no need to follow the result in Lisbon if they get the job done at home. An early goal here can open great in-play opportunities. If the guests score first the game can go way above Over 2,5 Goals. If Oly score first, I don't see them sitting on a dangerous 1-0 lead against a dangerous team that only plays for pride... I am looking for a second game to pair with a Home Win here, as I hate H'caps. Most likely with Bayern Munich. If forced to bet further I would go for Over 2,5 (medium) and Over 3,5 Goals (small) bets, plus/or Oly Team Goals Over 1,5 (medium to high) and Oly Team Goals Over 2,5 ( small ) bets. GL P.S. I have to give you the credit though for the warning words - "Must win" doesn't always translate to "does win"...It happened so often...

Re: Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th Strange game! But the win for Olympiakos is the only way.Olympiakos score at least one goal. The only absence is the first scorer Mitroglou. Olympiakos -1.5 AH (2.00) 1st half over 2.5 (2.50) saviola any time score (1.90)

Re: Olympiacos v Anderlecht > Tuesday December 10th

Anderlecht are just too long here I think, even if they are already out of contention. They came very close to getting a result against Benfica in the last round, and drew in Paris the round before that. I think they are some value here at the latest odds of 10.0 + with Pinnacle. "Must win" doesn't always translate to "does win". Olympiakos won 3-0 in Brussels, but Anderlecht had more chances in that game … http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2014/matches/round=2000479/match=2011780/postmatch/report/index.html#mitroglou+inspires+olympiacos Anderlecht +1 AH 2.68 Pinnacle
Result: Olympiakos 3 Anderlecht 1 Bet lost