Haydock Park Photos Saturday

Great day at Haydock, bloody cold by the 3.35 though! Watched the Betfair Chase from the back of the little stand right near the winners enclosure, you get a good view down the track. When they come to the last i was shouting 'come on Tom' being on Dynaste, a lady next to me was yelling 'come on Joe'. It wasn't until they crossed the line i realised it was the owner of Cue Card!!! They were overcome with joy as you could imagine, felt a right tit but congratulated them anyway:$ Hope you enjoy them, few more on FB page (search graham sarson) Rolling Star xpi0.jpg Action from the staying chase o98u.jpg Nuts & Bolts tjd7.jpg More Of That & AP x6yw.jpg Jostling for positions at the start of the big hurdle race zmnl.jpg Gevrey Chambertin gg8x.jpg Parade for the Betfair Chase, peeking through the trees! m32b.jpg First time round in the Betfair Chase eb4v.jpg Dynaste 7qdf.jpg Cue Card (another photo in Betfair Chase thread) li5f.jpg Betfair Chase finish geq5.jpg :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.