Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying ………..So where do we go to find a value bet with a situation where all the odds are stacked against us? Well Ladbrokes are betting on who will reach Q3 so that’s a starting point. Ten drivers are odds on in this market and McLaren’s Sergio Perez is the first one at Evens or above. He has managed to out-qualify his team mate Jenson Button lately so maybe he looks a better bet than Button who is a 4/6 chance. Valtteri Bottas showed much improved form last week for Williams and he’s 13/8 to repeat his best qualifying performance, I’m so too sure Williams can be relied on to do anything consistently so he’s not one for me I’m afraid. The Force India’s are always capable on their day but Sutil and Di Resta just make too many mistakes for my liking and the other possibility is Daniel Ricciardo who has his last race for the Toro Rosso team before joining Red Bull for next season. In conclusion Perez is the bet to reach Q3 and for the outright battle for pole a small bet on Lewis Hamilton each way just in case the forecast rain affects the session and we know he can handle such conditions which may produce a more level playing field, which most people will want this weekend I’m sure. Selections: To Finish On Pole 1pt EW Lewis Hamilton 12/1 Stan James 2pts Sergio Perez to reach Q3 Evens Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-perez-the-bet-to-reach-q3-in-final-qualifying-of-2013

Re: Brazilian Grand Prix Brazilian GP Fernando Alonso has looked disinterested in recent weeks but here he looked more like himself and the 10/11 for him to finish on he podium looks a snip. He has Webber along side him on the grid but must surely be fancied to hold his position if not improve into turn one and then he should be able to settle down and plan his race out. There’s no value in the top six market this week so it’s worth looking at the odds to get into the points. Jensen Button drives well in these changeable conditions and although he wasn’t that quick over one lap the race is a different animal. He has the concentration and know how others lack and 11/10 for him is a fair price. Selections: 3pts Alonso Podium Finish 10/11 >Paddy Power 2pts Button Points Finish 11/10 Skybet Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-alonso-back-to-his-best-and-can-make-the-podium-in-brazil