** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

United States Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying; So on to this weekend and who can stop the Red Bull bandwagon from ending the season with another pole and race win? As already mentioned Vettel is long odds on to come out top in qualifying tomorrow and Webber a clear second favourite. Personally I would love Webber to get one more win before he leaves the sport but he wont get any help from his team mate who is going for the all time record of consecutive victories. Mercedes is the only realistic challenger to the pole position spot so a bet on both Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg who are decent prices looks the only way to go this week in what has become a very predictable market place. Selections: To Finish On Pole 1pt Lewis Hamilton 10/1 Ladbrokes 1pt Nico Rosberg 16/1 Coral Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-the-value-lies-with-mercedes-at-austin-in-us-gp-qualifying-

Re: United States Grand Prix US Grand Prix …….One thing for certain is that we need to look at the outside markets for a bet this week, the outright is void of any value although Alonso does look too big at 40/1, especially if he can get a decent start. We would probably need one of the Red Bulls to hit trouble but that’s always a possibility on a circuit like this. A few bookies are betting on the first two places so shop around. If you don’t fancy him finishing in front of the Red Bulls then 5/2 for a podium finish may appeal, it looks like the race wont suit Hamilton which leaves Grosjean and Hulkenberg as the dangers and Alonso is well capable of dealing with them if he’s in he mood. For my third bet I’m siding with a driver who has a point to prove which is worth something at this stage of the season. Sergio Perez drove well in qualifying despite all the media hype and starts 7thon the grid, the 6/4 about him making the top six looks attractive to me. Selections 0.50pts EW F.Alonso 40/1 Skybet (1,2) 2pts F.Alonso Podium Finish 5/2 >Betfred 2pts S.Perez Top 6 Finish 6/4 Stan James Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-sergio-perez-can-prove-a-point-by-making-top-6-in-austin